Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1028. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Oh god, more fucking good news? How much can a guy take in one day!

Yes, folks, this just in: I spent last night and most of this afternoon talking with a young entrepreneur operating a health spa and personal-care shop in Ireland. The conversation started with some Bitcoin 101, then Altcoin, then Blackcoin. By the time I was half-way through Blackcoin 101, she was pretty much in like Flynn. And then, voila, Coinkite hit and double-cinched it. I installed her first wallet via Teamviewer and sent her a welcome gift of her first crypto ever. Her products are classy, all-natural creams, lotions, potions, aromatherapeutic candles and soaps (or should I say 'soeps'), and the like. In the days ahead I will bring her into the forum for an introduction to the community. We are still working on an altcoin ramp-up approach best suited to her product-line and clientele. She gave me a heads-up that her candle-business is booming, so that may be the initial testing-ground for BC. And by the way, she happily agreed to start with Blackcoin rather than Bitcoin, although she'll be integrating Bitcoin eventually. And she had no problem envisioning that being it, BTC & BC. (Sayonara Litecoin, we don't need ya no more).

So stay tuned, think about what kind of candles your girlfriend likes, and line up to make some purchases!

Kudos, thats the way of increasing the value of the coin.
nice!

I just received an email from a friend traveling abroad. They happened to be in conversation with an art-dealer in his shop. Knowing my taste, my friend sent a photo of a certain item, price 290 EU. I immediately wrote back: "I have but one question for the dealer: Do you accept Blackcoin." I added that if the dealer did not know what Blackcoin is, to tell him 'It's a superior form of Bitcoin.'

Of course I do not expect the dealer to agree to sell me the item for BC. But here's the point of my story: If we all did this, constantly, it would work. I cannot predict where the tipping-point will come, or how many hundreds or thousands of little efforts like this it will take. But I do know that each one of them will do a lot more for the future of this coin than staring at a price chart on mintpal and theorizing about what it will do next.

EDIT: Though to be honest, I will probably do that too, lol.
My parents run a well known auction house in the uk, im  going to see if they will get kitecoin, its just most of there customers probably struggle to use the internet let alone a virtual currency.

Perfect! (btw, I think you meant Coinkite).
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 112

Yes, folks, this just in: I spent last night and most of this afternoon talking with a young entrepreneur operating a health spa and personal-care shop in Ireland. The conversation started with some Bitcoin 101, then Altcoin, then Blackcoin. By the time I was half-way through Blackcoin 101, she was pretty much in like Flynn. And then, voila, Coinkite hit and double-cinched it. I installed her first wallet via Teamviewer and sent her a welcome gift of her first crypto ever. Her products are classy, all-natural creams, lotions, potions, aromatherapeutic candles and soaps (or should I say 'soeps'), and the like. In the days ahead I will bring her into the forum for an introduction to the community. We are still working on an altcoin ramp-up approach best suited to her product-line and clientele. She gave me a heads-up that her candle-business is booming, so that may be the initial testing-ground for BC. And by the way, she happily agreed to start with Blackcoin rather than Bitcoin, although she'll be integrating Bitcoin eventually. And she had no problem envisioning that being it, BTC & BC. (Sayonara Litecoin, we don't need ya no more).

So stay tuned, think about what kind of candles your girlfriend likes, and line up to make some purchases!

nice!

I just received an email from a friend traveling abroad. They happened to be in conversation with an art-dealer in his shop. Knowing my taste, my friend sent a photo of a certain item, price 290 EU. I immediately wrote back: "I have but one question for the dealer: Do you accept Blackcoin." I added that if the dealer did not know what Blackcoin is, to tell him 'It's a superior form of Bitcoin.'

Of course I do not expect the dealer to agree to sell me the item for BC. But here's the point of my story: If we all did this, constantly, it would work. I cannot predict where the tipping-point will come, or how many hundreds or thousands of little efforts like this it will take. But I do know that each one of them will do a lot more for the future of this coin than staring at a price chart on mintpal and theorizing about what it will do next.

My parents run a well known auction house in the uk, im  going to see if they will get kitecoin, its just most of there customers probably struggle to use the internet let alone a virtual currency.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Will anyone here sell me 1350BC for PayPal? PM if interested. Regards
Activity: 6
Hello, I am new to crypto and heard a lot about blackcoin. It seems interesting.

Could you please explain what is special about blackcoin? Why is the value growing so much and what are some important objectives blackcoin is trying to achieve?

Thanks.

Other people will be able to explain this better, but 2 of the key factors that i can think of off the top of my head are;

-PoS instead of PoW, no miners to dump the prices, eliminating value inflation and miner dumps
-a community that is ripe full of projects and enthusiasm. someone posted the other day, we are the 3rd highest thread in posts on the BitcoinTalk Announcement section, which says a lot.

there is much more, but i'm just a guy who bought in. many more people can enlighten you to the opportunity offered here.

Interesting. So do you think price will continue to go up? What will it be in one year?
I second this question. I am contemplating on purchasing more BC

Others can add to this but I love Blackcoin because its simple.

There is so much your going to miss that is great about blackcoin but the TLDR is:

Fast // 10 sec confirmations, fully confirmed within 10 confirms
Low inflation // 1% annual, no penalty for spending as staking can occur after 8 hours
Tons of interest // top 5 volume coin consistently every day for 6 weeks? you better take notice
A real smart dev, (fixed mintcoin without a request? +1 Rat4)
3 separate investor groups working parallel
Coinkite // We will see how big this is in a few months
Awesome Community leader Soepkip who at the drop of the hat brought in the Dogeofwallst and his fantastic team and built the best multipool on the planet within a week. www.blackcoinpool.com
Blackcoin is not restricted to any regoin
No IPO
No Premine
ASIC have no negative effect on price, only neutral or positive

There are things I'm missing but things move so quick, I wouldn't be surprised to see blackcoin at 1+USD/bc and listed on BTC-E within a month or so.

Yeah, sounds promising.

nice!

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

@MINTPAL

0.00009876   1157.79722548   0.11434405
0.00009894   125.10374074   0.01237776
0.00009895   13770.00000000   1.36254150
0.00009897   1014.50060202   0.10040512
0.00009898   11072.25433854   1.0959317
0.00009900   423362.40287710   41.91287782/b]
0.00009919   1000.00000000   0.09919000
0.00009920   27631.47384898   2.74104223
0.00009925   3005.00000000   0.29824624
0.00009930   224.19046231   0.02226211

there he is again blocking the door to success.
whale?

if 40 btc blocks bc then it kinda deserves to fail. 40btc is nothing, this coin has traded 1800 btc at its peak and typically trades around 500-800 btc /day.

come on people, soon as 10k is broken on blackcoin it will be on everyone's radar in altcoin land and maybe even bitcoinland
we pass feathercoin on coinmarketcap
What a ass from lovecrypto.com
http://pastebin.com/tT1Kd9Uc

KASSADO if you read this YOU ARE PATHETIC!!/b]

BUM ASS

A site like that is not that difficult to code, maybe we should run one on our own ? Smiley

sponsored by "Your friends at Blackcoin"
ahaha,
seems like an idiot, that just shot himself in the foot, good riddance.
Im up for a BC card aswell on the pre-order.

Anyone that doesnt have enough BC can always use a fiat to bc exchange.

I am flushing my RubyCoin down the shitcoin hole. Ski, could you repost addresses for the individual toilets?
Blackcoin Blackhole
Receive addresses-
Appcoin [App] - AV9LYogX4nBmGqAfMCG7S8KPoXURD5nLXW
Doge [DOGE] - DSaSfe9AqZMcdUkscw1eJodMo35XyHtjKe
Lottocoin [LOT]- Lw6Y5Uc9tLpA1KU5eNqyecB5b7EuD8yrNp
Mazacoin [MZC]- M8qSb8tQCHJJ9kd7WiUJyn1v9FrDnaK2em
Nyancoin [NYAN]- KMPQNttv4XicovTQNiMLJy5q1f37LrjCEh
Pandacoin [PND]- PRZHiFK1PmoJy1veqnGbSAApth937z5Aef
Potcoin [POT]- PHmc7Z3vAySe2LZnn6cjo325YKR9D2ZZuv
RubyCoin [RBY]- RtgjAkf9Mjkx8tPtCsPnMXsDoiK58g3h4L
TopCoin [TOP]- TZWYd9PR1f482eESE5j3XQ3b4N7RnasuBE
MintCoin [MINT]- MY6Z8eJ3VAf1GfQxVgdayAi8HxSemSUnR1
FlappyCoin [FLAP]- FQ1djsaPXGZsnWHCsxKxiP1Zkeo6N8Cm9F
GPUCoin [GPUC]- GP8FWcGmewn7FDh4ZvYXZunRHA1bA9xLZu
Coino [CON]- UVH4mpiDbLWoRpKMVeRJdjsuiiLm3RBLnq
MetisCoin- [MTS]- MBxyigdotPRj9rYR7c7SYV3AazVzPPeoeb
DarkCoin [DRK]- Xj6PCcaf2CXZQp7eHprpPAmKYaMzghdjdn

Coins sold for BTC, BTC used to buy BC and sent to senders provided BC address.
3% BC sent to the Blackcoin foundation + 2% fees
Blackcoin blackhole wallet address-  BC9o4ZfeEazKGorPhsHPAfXyR9UCZZ2grS
Any coin suggestions welcome, these were just to get us started Smiley
Please deposit coins and send me the amount and a BC pay-out address.
If it’s popular then we will start work on creating a site.

Wink sorry have not had any time to work on it anymore at the moment, had a job interview today Smiley working with a guy that has a factory in china aswell so if anyone has a good ideas to get manufactured give me a pm dont think he is particularly interested in crypto but im going to try and introduce him to it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$

@MINTPAL

0.00009876   1157.79722548   0.11434405
0.00009894   125.10374074   0.01237776
0.00009895   13770.00000000   1.36254150
0.00009897   1014.50060202   0.10040512
0.00009898   11072.25433854   1.0959317
0.00009900   423362.40287710   41.91287782
0.00009920   27631.47384898   2.74104223
0.00009925   3005.00000000   0.29824624
0.00009930   224.19046231   0.02226211

there he is again blocking the door to success.
whale?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
glad i didnt sale. stuck with it. gotta break that 10,000 to
Pepemo.vip
Hello, I am new to crypto and heard a lot about blackcoin. It seems interesting.

Could you please explain what is special about blackcoin? Why is the value growing so much and what are some important objectives blackcoin is trying to achieve?

Thanks.

Other people will be able to explain this better, but 2 of the key factors that i can think of off the top of my head are;

-PoS instead of PoW, no miners to dump the prices, eliminating value inflation and miner dumps
-a community that is ripe full of projects and enthusiasm. someone posted the other day, we are the 3rd highest thread in posts on the BitcoinTalk Announcement section, which says a lot.

there is much more, but i'm just a guy who bought in. many more people can enlighten you to the opportunity offered here.

Interesting. So do you think price will continue to go up? What will it be in one year?

Others can add to this but I love Blackcoin because its simple.

There is so much your going to miss that is great about blackcoin but the TLDR is:

Fast // 10 sec confirmations, fully confirmed within 10 confirms
Low inflation // 1% annual, no penalty for spending as staking can occur after 8 hours
Tons of interest // top 5 volume coin consistently every day for 6 weeks? you better take notice
A real smart dev, (fixed mintcoin without a request? +1 Rat4)
3 separate investor groups working parallel
Coinkite // We will see how big this is in a few months
Awesome Community leader Soepkip who at the drop of the hat brought in the Dogeofwallst and his fantastic team and built the best multipool on the planet within a week. www.blackcoinpool.com
Blackcoin is not restricted to any regoin
No IPO
No Premine
ASIC have no negative effect on price, only neutral or positive

There are things I'm missing but things move so quick, I wouldn't be surprised to see blackcoin at 1+USD/bc and listed on BTC-E within a month or so.

OH MAN GO TO FORTUNE TELLER!  Roll Eyes

Invest and Believe!
Activity: 37

Thanks.

Activity: 6

Thanks.

What a ass from lovecrypto.com
http://pastebin.com/tT1Kd9Uc

KASSADO if you read this YOU ARE PATHETIC!!/b]

BUM ASS

A site like that is not that difficult to code, maybe we should run one on our own ? Smiley

sponsored by "Your friends at Blackcoin"
ahaha,
seems like an idiot, that just shot himself in the foot, good riddance.
Im up for a BC card aswell on the pre-order.

Anyone that doesnt have enough BC can always use a fiat to bc exchange.

I am flushing my RubyCoin down the shitcoin hole. Ski, could you repost addresses for the individual toilets?
Remember that our price is in satoshi. If Bitcoin's price is down, so is ours.

bc is gonna spike higher once it gets past 10k, everyone knows this. Bids are starting to stack up now. Should be for Friday or Saturday sessions and should last at least 3 days.

you mark this post, when the trading range tightens up like this for a long period of time, markets have a tendency to springboard. Assuming there is enough volume to verify interest, which blackcoin is still a top 5 volume coin.

everyone is seeing how many coins they can snatch up under 10k. The traders and weak hands are selling what little they have hoping for under 9k but the more I watch this the more like what I'm seeing.

move your btc, get ready, grab what you can and hold on tight.

+1 I have been thinking similar for a while since we came so close to 10k.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

bc is gonna spike higher once it gets past 10k, everyone knows this. Bids are starting to stack up now. Should be for Friday or Saturday sessions and should last at least 3 days.

you mark this post, when the trading range tightens up like this for a long period of time, markets have a tendency to springboard. Assuming there is enough volume to verify interest, which blackcoin is still a top 5 volume coin.

everyone is seeing how many coins they can snatch up under 10k. The traders and weak hands are selling what little they have hoping for under 9k but the more I watch this the more like what I'm seeing.

Plus, even though BTC went down 10%, BC is still stable!
Other coins crashed.
Pepemo.vip

Jump to: