Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1025. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Guys this is just to awesome.. You would expect people to dump their bc to go in dollars wait for btc to drop. buy more bitcoin and buy more coins. But no..
That aint gonna happen Smiley

Blackcoin is just sooooo stable! If blackcoin can handle this and not even drop 500 satoshis... People are remembering this. And when bitcoin starts picking up its momentum up.. http://cryptocrimson.com/2014/04/bitcoin-may-poised-major-wall-st-fueled-rebound/
Holy shit. The limits of blackcoin are endless. We are going to head to chase peercoins ex prices above a dollar. MEaning it doesnt stops at a dollar..
And peercoin is and was way to much bounded towards bitcoin. But look blackcoin is NOT
So happy with my 14k. Gonna store my wallet.dat on 10 usb sticks now and delete it off my pc so nobody can steal it <3. I have a strong password but if I get malware and someone can read my password I get hacked right?

Yes. You should at very least be using a password manager, like Password Safe or something. You can enter all your passwords through a randomized virtual keyboard, and store them in an encrypted database, paste directly from clipboard with a double-click/paste. You can even add a yubikey for accessing this program.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Just wanted the forum lurkers to check this out. ( africanos here btw )

We are looking to rent 1 year of hashpower for Blackcoin and do % shares to the contributors.

This is just to test the waters but it seems people are interested enough Smiley

We will be getting quotes from companies and working out the best calculations with Soepkip, maarx and the rest of the team. Then come out with full details.

Anyone interested should fill out the form

Currently 36.1 BTC or 361000 BLK/BC

africanos' poll for BC Asic Rental:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArZfjJyHTNszdFJaWDZxVjlKRXVaUVE0V1VaXzNrUkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
I got all my BTC's in BC now. So I don't have to worry about it.  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
blackcoin is doing amazing even with the market tank

BC lost 20% of its vaule last two hours and the price stayed the same

You mean BTC?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
bitcoin takes a shit kicking while blackcoin doesn't even flinch #bosslife
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

BC lost 20% of its vaule last two hours and the price stayed the same
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
guess i was lucky buying 10 silver eagles today with BTC($409)
That's pretty sick
Activity: 195

Niiiiiiice!

Good Job...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I like it!

Hey, can somebody get these made?? I mean, silver dollar sized, high quality? Great promotional item! Let's do it!

Hey is their a real question for this? I have a contact who could get this done. Make a real coin with this design. I can ship it out to people who ever wants it if their is real question for it. I have already contacted him.

23 x 2,3mm
30 x 2,2mm   
40 x 2,2mm

what would be good size?

Ok, for reference, the US Double Eagle Gold Piece was 34 mm diameter, minted from 1850-1933

Let me know if I can help in anyway... Just one thing. I can make renderings of coins, but not to good with Silver. Other then stacking it...  Wink
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
^^ 3D printer is more fitting I think

Cant get the bc wallet to update, been taking all day.  Is there more nodes I can add to it ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Guys this is just to awesome.. You would expect people to dump their bc to go in dollars wait for btc to drop. buy more bitcoin and buy more coins. But no..
That aint gonna happen Smiley

Blackcoin is just sooooo stable! If blackcoin can handle this and not even drop 500 satoshis... People are remembering this. And when bitcoin starts picking up its momentum up.. http://cryptocrimson.com/2014/04/bitcoin-may-poised-major-wall-st-fueled-rebound/
Holy shit. The limits of blackcoin are endless. We are going to head to chase peercoins ex prices above a dollar. MEaning it doesnt stops at a dollar..
And peercoin is and was way to much bounded towards bitcoin. But look blackcoin is NOT
So happy with my 14k. Gonna store my wallet.dat on 10 usb sticks now and delete it off my pc so nobody can steal it <3. I have a strong password but if I get malware and someone can read my password I get hacked right?
It is time we all start messaging BTC-E.com to add blackcoin.
But I have no idea how we can make this happen. They have so far not added any other alt for a long while. But Blackcoin is diffrent else you don't get added to coinkite and price is stable and it is going to surpass peercoin.

We MUST make this happen
Activity: 266
I like it!

Hey, can somebody get these made?? I mean, silver dollar sized, high quality? Great promotional item! Let's do it!

Hey is their a real question for this? I have a contact who could get this done. Make a real coin with this design. I can ship it out to people who ever wants it if their is real question for it. I have already contacted him.

23 x 2,3mm
30 x 2,2mm   
40 x 2,2mm

what would be good size?

Ok, for reference, the US Double Eagle Gold Piece was 34 mm diameter, minted from 1850-1933
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Interesting stuff. Lovely render btw.

Activity: 476
I like it!

23 x 2,3mm
30 x 2,2mm   
40 x 2,2mm

what would be good size?

Yeah, I myself have been checking up contact in china, 4cm x 3mm they said. Going to get some artwork soon Smiley
I like it!

23 x 2,3mm
30 x 2,2mm   
40 x 2,2mm

what would be good size?
Remember that our price is in satoshi. If Bitcoin's price is down, so is ours.

bc is gonna spike higher once it gets past 10k, everyone knows this. Bids are starting to stack up now. Should be for Friday or Saturday sessions and should last at least 3 days.

you mark this post, when the trading range tightens up like this for a long period of time, markets have a tendency to springboard. Assuming there is enough volume to verify interest, which blackcoin is still a top 5 volume coin.

everyone is seeing how many coins they can snatch up under 10k. The traders and weak hands are selling what little they have hoping for under 9k but the more I watch this the more like what I'm seeing.

move your btc, get ready, grab what you can and hold on tight.

I think today brought blackcoin on many peoples radar.. Everything down and blackcoin up..
Jump to: