Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1026. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 250
If the Blackcoin community needs Cinema 4D or Photoshop work, let me know...

Peace!

BJQDYR3sHNJtSeVZuz4RMcn8dP22PLfgCW
Activity: 266
I like it!

Hey, can somebody get these made?? I mean, silver dollar sized, high quality? Great promotional item! Let's do it!
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Hi,

I wrote a little step-by-step guide yesterday that is aimed at people new to Blackcoin. It will also hopefully serve as a way to answer some basic questions that people may have regarding using the various functions of the BC wallet as well as explaining how to Stake whilst still keeping the wallet encrypted. It isn't meant to be an in-depth look at Blackcoin, (I will leave that to people better than I) as I wanted to have something that people who are new to all things crypto would be able to comprehend easily, and hopefully answer some questions regarding sending, receiving, backing up, Staking and encrypting.

I have also added some useful links at the bottom of the article that may help any new potential investors become involved more. (Buying BC, Forums plus other links etc)

Let me know what you think, and if you think that there is something glaringly obvious that I may have missed, please let me know.

http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
^^nah, it looks like a bingo chip^^
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Blackcoin is kickin ass.  Cool
Activity: 248
BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store

Ran into some problems with the SSL active and customers receiving emails. Currently looking into it and will be back up as soon as possible! Smiley

Works perfectly!
Remember that our price is in satoshi. If Bitcoin's price is down, so is ours.

This should have been a reason for people to mass dump and get in dollars. But it has not happend. Wich means that we are on something big here..

B I N G O !
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store

Ran into some problems with the SSL active and customers receiving emails. Currently looking into it and will be back up as soon as possible! Smiley
Activity: 308
We need to be at like 20k Sats to compensate for the crashing BTC price. 10k is a psychological barrrier and nothing more. We're so heavily undervalued right now. Market cap is less than when we were last at 7000 (coinmarketcap) as BTC has pulled us down.

Very true..... Next time make sure you bet in BTC instead of USD value.  Anyways you got 9 more day's hoping you win!
Activity: 438
out of the ashes of btc blackcoin will rise  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We need to be at like 20k Sats to compensate for the crashing BTC price. 10k is a psychological barrrier and nothing more. We're so heavily undervalued right now. Market cap is less than when we were last at 7000 (coinmarketcap) as BTC has pulled us down.
Activity: 592
I have an idea... a sort of POS BC exchange for those who like to have coins on exchanges.

Blackcoin could have a dedicated exchange in the same model as blackcoinpool.

Imagine if you will a universe where a dedicated Blackcoin exchange exists, one that lets you trade some of the largest Mkt Cap crypto for BC.
An exchange with minimal fees, collected and then reallocated, back to the exchange registers users in the form of Blackcoin. Think dividends but blacker..er.

An exchange to trade in inferior bags of overburdened crypto, which then!! will be sold by the site on other exchanges. In this universe the profits from the off-loading of bags of crypto are used to buy more Blackcoin to distribute to the exchange users as blackadends. A world so BLACK it rains BC and shreds scammycoins for profit! For the believers for the holdlrs, for the future of all those who have stood by and witnessed artificial buying and selling of gawd damned useless coins for the profit of a few well coordinated whales.

I say make BC work for you, for us, for the fortunate ones who have gone black.

Make this happen.

Cheesy

I think this is essentially an automated verson of the s**tcoin dumpster idea earlier in this thread.

Altcoin* Amnesty. There's a name. Someone run with it!

*BC's not an altcoin anymore as far as I'm concerned.

Yes absolve your bags and get rewarded for your altcoin Amnesty!

"*BC's not an alt coin anymore as far as I'm concerned." - coinkite sure doesn't think so:)
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Hey guys, I just wanted to stop by and clarify that from here on out, the logo for BlackCoin is free to use under the Creative Commons license Smiley
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
I have an idea... a sort of POS BC exchange for those who like to have coins on exchanges.

Imagine if you will a universe where a dedicated Blackcoin exchange exists, one that lets you trade some of the largest Mkt Cap crypto for BC.
An exchange with minimal fees, collected and then reallocated, back to the exchange registers users in the form of Blackcoin. Think dividends but blacker..er.

An exchange to trade in inferior bags of overburdened crypto, which then!! will be sold by the site on other exchanges. In this universe the profits from the off-loading of bags of crypto are used to buy more Blackcoin to distribute to the exchange users as blackadends. A world so BLACK it rains BC and shreds scammycoins for profit! For the believers for the holdlrs, for the future of all those who have stood by and witnessed artificial buying and selling of gawd damned useless coins for the profit of a few well coordinated whales.

Make this happen.

Cheesy

I think this is essentially an automated verson of the s**tcoin dumpster idea earlier in this thread.

Altcoin* Amnesty. There's a name. Someone run with it!

*BC's not an altcoin anymore as far as I'm concerned.
Activity: 592

Make this happen.

Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

My parents run a well known auction house in the uk, im  going to see if they will get kitecoin, its just most of there customers probably struggle to use the internet let alone a virtual currency.

Real-life auction houses are a great fit with crypto because (as far as the UK goes anyway) everything is 'sold as seen', i.e. transactions should not be easy to 'charge back'. Also they usually have fast payment terms and a lot of cash changes hands..

It'd be even more fun if the auctioneer ran the auction in BlackCoin with everyone shouting out decimal point increments. Heh.
yes this is what i was thinking, a lot of cash flow the only problem i can see is that they use computer systems for the listings and invoicing of the buyer, and its a fixed software package that the license is paid for, so crypto might struggle with all the history that is needed for a business in the uk eg the paper trail.
Im still going to run it by my parents anyway, haha yeh that would be neat take way to long though normally in the art sales there is about 800 lots to get through.

It's a shame really. You would have thought digital software could handle things like that. But business these days is run by a minority of software companies when it comes to accounting. Basically someone needs to come up with an alternative software and be competitive.
Otherwise yes it would be tricky.
But 10% of sales should be manageable. The use of BC is valuable per your initial investment in it. That by getting greater use the value goes up and your holdings are worth that much more. Though this is obvious and has been said many times. The work should pay for itself.

But good luck with it.

Congratulations to Jilixi. Nice work getting things done.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
We just wanna BC not usd ^^
there is an option at the right top  Wink
but I agree - default should be BLK not usd
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

My parents run a well known auction house in the uk, im  going to see if they will get kitecoin, its just most of there customers probably struggle to use the internet let alone a virtual currency.

Real-life auction houses are a great fit with crypto because (as far as the UK goes anyway) everything is 'sold as seen', i.e. transactions should not be easy to 'charge back'. Also they usually have fast payment terms and a lot of cash changes hands..

It'd be even more fun if the auctioneer ran the auction in BlackCoin with everyone shouting out decimal point increments. Heh.
yes this is what i was thinking, a lot of cash flow the only problem i can see is that they use computer systems for the listings and invoicing of the buyer, and its a fixed software package that the license is paid for, so crypto might struggle with all the history that is needed for a business in the uk eg the paper trail.
Im still going to run it by my parents anyway, haha yeh that would be neat take way to long though normally in the art sales there is about 800 lots to get through.
Activity: 532
We just wanna BC not usd ^^

What about limited BC coins(real one) with gold + sb black (dunno, meteorite ? xD ) valued ~50$ (and sell them for 100$ in BC). Make it rare like 100 . Just thinking out loud..
Jump to: