Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1027. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store
this ^ should be in blog/news/links section on blackcoin site and on twitter too!
nice job!
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Will anyone here sell me 1350BC for PayPal? PM if interested. Regards
Anybody??$?

paypal is shit for usd transfers... even small amounts, too easy to do a chargeback and lose everything and they don't like cryptos. Try Localbitcoins.com  its like the Craigslist of coins.

I have a reputable localbitcoins account, but the community there solely deals in BTC. I figured that I could get an immediate trade here since this thread is more active and BC based. I am offering to send funds directly to a PP account from my PP account in exchange for a relatively immediate BC deposit preferably from a reputable person... Perhaps, I could sway the localbitcoins.com community to deal in BC Roll Eyes

What about paypal gifting? Can you chargeback there or does that then put the one with fiat in risk?
Activity: 248

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store

This looks very professional. Thank you! What about shipping?

Right now there are not many products that require shipping, so its set at a $5 flat rate. Will be calculated on products later

Good Job!!! We need more stuff like this!!!

I just sent some BC your way. Thank you for your effort!

Alright, successfully purchased something and payed in BC. Great shop and nice interface!

The only issue I had was that I got this error when confirming my registration:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
OK
Notice: Error: EHLO not accepted from server! in /home/blackcoinstore/public_html/system/library/mail.php on line 200

However, afterwards I just tried to log in and it worked. But I didn't receive any email from your site yet (only from CoinPayments).
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Blackcoinstore.com

Fantastic.

I encourage you to post a separate topic about this too to help you get maximum exposure. I for one will post in it and support your endeavour.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Blackcoinstore.com

Right now there are not many products that require shipping, so its set at a $5 flat rate. Will be calculated on products later

I just sent some BC your way. Thank you for your effort!
Activity: 438
im sure i'm not the only one putting coins in a stable upgoing trend Tongue
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I dont know if you're watching bitcoin price falling, but BlackCoin is so fucking strong Cheesy look how stable the price is. Great prospering coin
Activity: 168

Blackcoinstore.com

Activity: 438
Don't know why but I put my coins here
the name is great and i saw it on yahoo lol
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Anybody??$?

paypal is shit for usd transfers... even small amounts, too easy to do a chargeback and lose everything and they don't like cryptos. Try Localbitcoins.com  its like the Craigslist of coins.

I have a reputable localbitcoins account, but the community there solely deals in BTC. I figured that I could get an immediate trade here since this thread is more active and BC based. I am offering to send funds directly to a PP account from my PP account in exchange for a relatively immediate BC deposit preferably from a reputable person... Perhaps, I could sway the localbitcoins.com community to deal in BC Roll Eyes
Activity: 196

Blackcoinstore.com

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

My parents run a well known auction house in the uk, im  going to see if they will get kitecoin, its just most of there customers probably struggle to use the internet let alone a virtual currency.

Real-life auction houses are a great fit with crypto because (as far as the UK goes anyway) everything is 'sold as seen', i.e. transactions should not be easy to 'charge back'. Also they usually have fast payment terms and a lot of cash changes hands..

It'd be even more fun if the auctioneer ran the auction in BlackCoin with everyone shouting out decimal point increments. Heh.
Activity: 248

Blackcoinstore.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what was the reason for ppc to reach up into the dollars? Seeing how blackcoin hardly got dumped during this crash.. I see a brigh future for this coin when bitcoin goes back over 500.

We are waaay less co related to litecoin wich is awesomeeee. Coinkite gotta love it <3
Activity: 98
Remember that our price is in satoshi. If Bitcoin's price is down, so is ours.

This should have been a reason for people to mass dump and get in dollars. But it has not happend. Wich means that we are on something big here..
Activity: 196

Blackcoinstore.com

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

This is quite good. Isn't?

It just need some more resolution - vector mode Wink

Activity: 112
Oh god, more fucking good news? How much can a guy take in one day!

Yes, folks, this just in: I spent last night and most of this afternoon talking with a young entrepreneur operating a health spa and personal-care shop in Ireland. The conversation started with some Bitcoin 101, then Altcoin, then Blackcoin. By the time I was half-way through Blackcoin 101, she was pretty much in like Flynn. And then, voila, Coinkite hit and double-cinched it. I installed her first wallet via Teamviewer and sent her a welcome gift of her first crypto ever. Her products are classy, all-natural creams, lotions, potions, aromatherapeutic candles and soaps (or should I say 'soeps'), and the like. In the days ahead I will bring her into the forum for an introduction to the community. We are still working on an altcoin ramp-up approach best suited to her product-line and clientele. She gave me a heads-up that her candle-business is booming, so that may be the initial testing-ground for BC. And by the way, she happily agreed to start with Blackcoin rather than Bitcoin, although she'll be integrating Bitcoin eventually. And she had no problem envisioning that being it, BTC & BC. (Sayonara Litecoin, we don't need ya no more).

So stay tuned, think about what kind of candles your girlfriend likes, and line up to make some purchases!

Kudos, thats the way of increasing the value of the coin.
nice!

I just received an email from a friend traveling abroad. They happened to be in conversation with an art-dealer in his shop. Knowing my taste, my friend sent a photo of a certain item, price 290 EU. I immediately wrote back: "I have but one question for the dealer: Do you accept Blackcoin." I added that if the dealer did not know what Blackcoin is, to tell him 'It's a superior form of Bitcoin.'

Of course I do not expect the dealer to agree to sell me the item for BC. But here's the point of my story: If we all did this, constantly, it would work. I cannot predict where the tipping-point will come, or how many hundreds or thousands of little efforts like this it will take. But I do know that each one of them will do a lot more for the future of this coin than staring at a price chart on mintpal and theorizing about what it will do next.

EDIT: Though to be honest, I will probably do that too, lol.
My parents run a well known auction house in the uk, im  going to see if they will get kitecoin, its just most of there customers probably struggle to use the internet let alone a virtual currency.

Perfect! (btw, I think you meant Coinkite).
Woops, yep haha.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Anybody??$?

Jump to: