Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1063. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
what happened to that wallstreet associates? Are they having a day off today?

You do know it is 8:19AM in NYC? The opening bell is not until 9:30AM. I never said what time they would start buying. First people said the media release was a "scam", that was proven false. So now you want to shift focus to something else. So once we get above 10,000 again today then what?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Would the blackcoin community be interested in an online wallet/android wallet? I could probably get one going if the interest is big enough.

Yes and Yes!

Definitely yes. I would contact rat4 or soeipk

Good to hear. I will try and get in contact with them soon. Which one would you guys prefer most?

Android plx, don't trust online stuff Wink

yes, please android. I lost 100000 at cryptorush and dont like online wallets

Exchange != Wallet.... just saying.  (And I'm sorry for your losses as well - hopefully whatever BC you still have will be worth 10X more soon and it won't hurt quite as bad)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
...conservative predictions estimating BlackCoin's value may grow to $40 per coin by the end of 2014...
Really? 3 billion market cap is conservative?

I like to think so... as a conservative multi-millionaire that is. Cheesy
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Would the blackcoin community be interested in an online wallet/android wallet? I could probably get one going if the interest is big enough.

Yes and Yes!

Good to hear. I will try and get in contact with them soon. Which one would you guys prefer most?

yes, please android. I lost 100000 at cryptorush and dont like online wallets
Activity: 30
...conservative predictions estimating BlackCoin's value may grow to $40 per coin by the end of 2014...
Really? 3 billion market cap is conservative?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Yes and Yes!

you can find Soepkip here now:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoinpool&uio=d4

Thanks for that. I will get started on this soon, hopefully it all goes well.
Activity: 196

DO it Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Pool now upgraded and back @ 0% rejects for most of the miners!
awesome seems we went up some more in hashing power omost 3 gigs!
Activity: 476
Pool now upgraded and back @ 0% rejects for most of the miners!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Actually the articles have almost a non-existant visivility on the yahoo site.

We would need to share the link and have them commented to appear fast enough on a quick google search.
I guess one part of the idea was to get there so we can have something to share and comment.  Wink
So IconicExpert did his part of the job and now it's up to the community how far it will go.
Like, share and comment!   Cool

Yes and Yes!

+1
Activity: 32

Yes and Yes!

you can find Soepkip here now:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoinpool&uio=d4
Activity: 248
What's wrong with blackcoin pool? I keep going down.

Pool now up and running again.
Activity: 195

They came in yesterday and will be back tomorrow... Wink
Activity: 154

+1

How the feck can you say this kind of things. I called it bullshit immediatley when I saw that part of text. A little bit of exaggeration is ok, but this is just plain BS.

Edit: Oh shit, I forgot WS is not open yet lol.
Activity: 245

Yes and Yes!

Activity: 245

patience is a virtue, you're an ass Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Yes and Yes!

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

April 9th, 2014 is will always be known as the day the BlackCoin community made history!!!

During the next two hours I will be posting links to the articles as they become available to me. I do not control the flow of how the articles will be published. Each financial website publish news articles at different times, but usually before the opening bell on Wall Street.

Yahoo Finance:  http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-popularity-value-soars-due-110915981.html;_ylt=AwrBEiE4K0VTLzYAug6TmYlQ

Holy fuck!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PLEASE READ THE RED During the next two hours I will be posting links to the articles as they become available to me. I do not control the flow of how the articles will be published. Each financial website publish news articles at different times, but usually before the opening bell on Wall Street.
Activity: 32
they are upgrading...
Jump to: