Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1064. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
what happened to that wallstreet associates? Are they having a day off today?

Go back to your faircoin !
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What's wrong with blackcoin pool? I keep going down.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what happened to that wallstreet associates? Are they having a day off today?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Would the blackcoin community be interested in an online wallet/android wallet? I could probably get one going if the interest is big enough.
yes

Would be Nice , yes
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Would the blackcoin community be interested in an online wallet/android wallet? I could probably get one going if the interest is big enough.

Yes and Yes!

Definitely yes. I would contact rat4 or soeipk
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Actually the articles have almost a non-existant visivility on the yahoo site.

We would need to share the link and have them commented to appear fast enough on a quick google search.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
yes
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
Hey guys, since blackcoin is out there for nothing less of world domination how about a controlled single dump of certain coins mined using the multipool. I mean mining and dividing some of the mined shit coins to dump a huge amount of this coin at once thus causing a major price slide in this coin. That way blackcoin could destroy each competitor at a time. The true coin wars!

our goal is not to destroy other coins.... that's toxic

No? But I thought the multipool is doing exactly that right now anyway. Might as well do it on a bigger scale.
Activity: 214
Devteam created momentum and dump before the "news" which isn't there?

Would be a great cryptojoke. I don't buy it though ;-)

Still doubting ?

Ehhmmsssss.....I never doubted.

Only thing I think of is "Uhmmm, lot of blabla hype and playing the bigshot with big talk", but the only feeling I have is "Is this it?".

This is exactly where I was afraid of, create a massive expectation but no real delivery.

Still hodling like a boss though.

They promised a lot of press release and there it is. What else were you expecting ?

Now people will know about it, and if they are interested will buy in, not today maybe, but more people will come.
Activity: 195

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

April 9th, 2014 is will always be known as the day the BlackCoin community made history!!!

During the next two hours I will be posting links to the articles as they become available to me. I do not control the flow of how the articles will be published. Each financial website publish news articles at different times, but usually before the opening bell on Wall Street.

Yahoo Finance:  http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-popularity-value-soars-due-110915981.html;_ylt=AwrBEiE4K0VTLzYAug6TmYlQ

Yahoo Finance!

Share, Tweet these articles - EVERYWHERE!

Also comment on the articles to get them trending...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

April 9th, 2014 is will always be known as the day the BlackCoin community made history!!!

During the next two hours I will be posting links to the articles as they become available to me. I do not control the flow of how the articles will be published. Each financial website publish news articles at different times, but usually before the opening bell on Wall Street.

Yahoo Finance:  http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-popularity-value-soars-due-110915981.html;_ylt=AwrBEiE4K0VTLzYAug6TmYlQ

Holy fuck!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Activity: 196

Yes and Yes!
Activity: 154

Still doubting ?

Ehhmmsssss.....I never doubted.

Only thing I think of is "Uhmmm, lot of blabla hype and playing the bigshot with big talk", but the only feeling I have is "Is this it?".

This is exactly where I was afraid of, create a massive expectation but no real delivery.

Still hodling like a boss though.
www.gamebet.gg
Guys, so these articles are paid? Are they visible on homepages? Who is reading PRWEB?
Doesn't look so good to me.

Well its not bad at all,

Where is the wallstreet journal article link? or its yet to be published?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
When can we get these made?
Well, I had fun doing the images

Let all of us involved

It is a pleasant thing

The image looks good
 Tongue
Activity: 143
Guys, so these articles are paid? Are they visible on homepages? Who is reading PRWEB?
Doesn't look so good to me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So that's it? A pressrelease and nothing more? I expected the world to shake.....  Cheesy

Press releases on sites as Yahoo finance and wsj isnt just nothing...
Activity: 214

Still doubting ?
Jump to: