Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1065. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
So that's it? A pressrelease and nothing more? I expected the world to shake.....  Cheesy
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
what i really like about this coin is that it almost instantly recovers from these dumps:
10 Minutes and the price went from 9800 to 9100 and bounced back to 9600.
Im glad there are so many slightly underpriced buy orders, thats a huge safety net. Rubberbanding at its best.

I am also very love on this coin

Its price and the roller coaster

I like something exciting Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 98

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

April 9th, 2014 is will always be known as the day the BlackCoin community made history!!!

During the next two hours I will be posting links to the articles as they become available to me. I do not control the flow of how the articles will be published. Each financial website publish news articles at different times, but usually before the opening bell on Wall Street.

Yahoo Finance:  http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-popularity-value-soars-due-110915981.html;_ylt=AwrBEiE4K0VTLzYAug6TmYlQ

Yahoo Finance!

Investors should understand that this is a waaaay better place to invest.. Go into normal stocks and you are happy if you make a few % of profit to your portfolio a year LOL! Go here and let the price just go from 10k to 11k and you already made 10%.

Share, Tweet these articles - EVERYWHERE!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

April 9th, 2014 is will always be known as the day the BlackCoin community made history!!!

During the next two hours I will be posting links to the articles as they become available to me. I do not control the flow of how the articles will be published. Each financial website publish news articles at different times, but usually before the opening bell on Wall Street.

Yahoo Finance:  http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-popularity-value-soars-due-110915981.html;_ylt=AwrBEiE4K0VTLzYAug6TmYlQ

Yahoo Finance!

Share, Tweet these articles - EVERYWHERE!
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab

There is a typo in article "BlackCoins currently trading at just 0.038 cents per coin" should be dollars and not cents
Activity: 245

You, sir, are a fucking genius. Hats off man, briljant. Shocked Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
Excellent work people.
The ball is offically rolling.....
the blue touch paper has been lit

CCMF!

But do please remember ... wider distribution of coins is greater adoption by the masses, hoarding doesnt help the little guy get onboard
Activity: 70

Holy fuck!!!
Activity: 168

Guys share these articles to all the other nwes sites you know! As always. News always copies on other news sites. So lets make this happen!!!!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Hey guys, since blackcoin is out there for nothing less of world domination how about a controlled single dump of certain coins mined using the multipool. I mean mining and dividing some of the mined shit coins to dump a huge amount of this coin at once thus causing a major price slide in this coin. That way blackcoin could destroy each competitor at a time. The true coin wars!

our goal is not to destroy other coins.... that's toxic
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
Hey guys, since blackcoin is out there for nothing less of world domination how about a controlled single dump of certain coins mined using the multipool. I mean mining and dividing some of the mined shit coins to dump a huge amount of this coin at once thus causing a major price slide in this coin. That way blackcoin could destroy each competitor at a time. The true coin wars!

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

How did you manage to get them to post articles about blackcoin today and not any other day?

by paying and saying to publish on a certain day of course. Obviously the articles were paid, which happens all the time. Still, Interested in seeing if there will be any movement.

And what would be wrong with that? I guess nothing? Look at the boost mazacoin got when it hit wsj. It is big if that happens. But everyone knew mzc was a scam coin and the wsj had it all wrong. This isnt a scam coin. So it will be big. And they dont just accept any articles paid.
Activity: 476

Moar Prizes for the Miners:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/453848423905898496

And remembers, TODAY WE HAVE 100 RANDOM REWARDS on BLACKCOINPOOL.com!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

How did you manage to get them to post articles about blackcoin today and not any other day?

by paying and saying to publish on a certain day of course. Obviously the articles were paid, which happens all the time. Still, Interested in seeing if there will be any movement.

Activity: 126
Jump to: