Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1068. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Slightly offtopic. But someone hit the wrong button on MintPal Faircoin and ended up doing a 50 BTC market order just now. Wish they'd do the same for us.  Sad

Jesus, we are dumping faster than a tonne of bricks here! Monumental sells. Question is, why are they pumping up Faircoin? Others have said it already but that is up there in the top 3 scamcoins in my book. Iconic - Any word on the actions of your 'wall street associates' and what they intend to do?

Because Faircoin started multipooling today and price went from 6 to 18. So some people want a piece of the action since they have a lower market cap and cheaper. At this point I think it's really going to depend on the better community rather then our coin fundamentals. :/

faircoin is up 400% and has a tiny community... it will crash and burn
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
There is not a dump...please stop posting incorrect information.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Slightly offtopic. But someone hit the wrong button on MintPal Faircoin and ended up doing a 50 BTC market order just now. Wish they'd do the same for us.  Sad

Jesus, we are dumping faster than a tonne of bricks here! Monumental sells. Question is, why are they pumping up Faircoin? Others have said it already but that is up there in the top 3 scamcoins in my book. Iconic - Any word on the actions of your 'wall street associates' and what they intend to do?

Because Faircoin started multipooling today and price went from 6 to 18. So some people want a piece of the action since they have a lower market cap and cheaper. At this point I think it's really going to depend on the better community rather then our coin fundamentals. :/
Activity: 154
Devteam created momentum and dump before the "news" which isn't there?

Would be a great cryptojoke. I don't buy it though ;-)
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

800 sat is a dump? xD im glad someone is dumping more people in BC now , less people holding large stacks Tongue
Activity: 154

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
hi guys, just a small tip

Get blackcoin at https://www.litebit.eu/ and Litepaid.eu

Both owned by the same company. They have easy merchant tools just like Bitpay has. Also, at Litebit.eu you can buy coins directly with Euro using iDEAL / Giropay. In holland/belgium these payment options are insane and everyone uses them. You can literally buy blackcoin within 5 minutes with your bankaccount.

Thanks, very interesting.
I'm in europe and it's awesome if you can buy directly cryptoalts without using BTC and its loooong confirmations directly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Edit: Actually it was a market order sell on BC and they market ordered Faircoin it looks like.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
NEver thought this day would come! But I started crypto with 1000 euroes in litecoin then bought 100 more when price was at 10 dollar. I have now just sold my last 50 litecoin on a big loss but I  am pooring it all into blackcoin to help contribute to this day. I thought you would just send an article to the top news sites.

But I read that you have managed them to all post it at that time? And that you all of sudden have linnks to articles on the biggest news sites out their!? Holy FUCK THAT IS HUGEEE
Activity: 70
hi guys, just a small tip

Get blackcoin at https://www.litebit.eu/ and Litepaid.eu

Both owned by the same company. They have easy merchant tools just like Bitpay has. Also, at Litebit.eu you can buy coins directly with Euro using iDEAL / Giropay. In holland/belgium these payment options are insane and everyone uses them. You can literally buy blackcoin within 5 minutes with your bankaccount.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Where will the article appear? which known journal?

Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

Is this a sure source or a marketing hit?

Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Activity: 112
cryptsu and BTer over 10,000!
Activity: 304
Just an idea, not easy, but why do not use blackcoin with Crowdfunding project,
for exemple try to make parternship with Crowdfunding internet site...

cryptocurrency is the future, and must be used to finance internet economy

In less than 24 hours we as a community will introduce the world to BlackCoin, and tomorrow we will make history!!! Yesterday the mere mention of Blackout Wednesday sent a shock wave through the crypto-community and increased BlackCoin value to over 9000!!! What do you think will happen when the rest of the world find out about BlackCoin???

There are some naysayers who claim BlackCoin has peaked. Those are the same naysayers that said BlackCoin peaked at 500 sat, and then they said BlackCoin peaked at 2000 sat, and then again at 7000 sat. They will continue to say BlackCoin has peaked all the way to 990000 sat!!! I do not blame them for their ignorance, they have never witnessed anything like BlackCoin before and they do not know how to react. Our community is only several weeks old and we wield more power and influence than other communities that have been around much longer!!! Now imagine the BlackCoin community in another 3 months!!!

Tomorrow lets finally quiet the critics and put any doubts to rest about BlackCoin. We are here to stay and we will continue to innovate and grow until we are #1.

Once you go black...

Less than 4 hour before the Blackout PR Event!!!
I would like to announce another milestone: We have surpassed NovaCoin in market cap and quickly approaching the market cap of Vertcoin!!!

When will it be Iconic? precise time gmt? 10:00 gmt?

The event starts 7:00AM Eastern Time (NYC). I will be here at the forum posting links to the article beginning at 8:00AM Eastern (NYC). It takes about an hour for the article to propagate to the top news websites.
legendary
Activity: 1274

In less than 24 hours we as a community will introduce the world to BlackCoin, and tomorrow we will make history!!! Yesterday the mere mention of Blackout Wednesday sent a shock wave through the crypto-community and increased BlackCoin value to over 9000!!! What do you think will happen when the rest of the world find out about BlackCoin???

There are some naysayers who claim BlackCoin has peaked. Those are the same naysayers that said BlackCoin peaked at 500 sat, and then they said BlackCoin peaked at 2000 sat, and then again at 7000 sat. They will continue to say BlackCoin has peaked all the way to 990000 sat!!! I do not blame them for their ignorance, they have never witnessed anything like BlackCoin before and they do not know how to react. Our community is only several weeks old and we wield more power and influence than other communities that have been around much longer!!! Now imagine the BlackCoin community in another 3 months!!!

Tomorrow lets finally quiet the critics and put any doubts to rest about BlackCoin. We are here to stay and we will continue to innovate and grow until we are #1.

Once you go black...

Less than 4 hour before the Blackout PR Event!!!
I would like to announce another milestone: We have surpassed NovaCoin in market cap and quickly approaching the market cap of Vertcoin!!!

When will it be Iconic? precise time gmt? 10:00 gmt?
Activity: 304
Hi,

Have also ask to Kraken, receive the same response has you.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
http://stockman.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/stockman-plans-to-introduce-the-virtual-currency-tax-reform-act

US senator plans to change recently introduced alt cur tax laws

///

Received a response from www.kraken.com re listing BC

"Hello,

Thanks for asking. We don't have any plans to add any other digital currencies at the present time. We're open to adding more currencies in the future, but every currency we add first has to go through a lengthy process of evaluation. For example, in the case of Namecoin, we found a serious bug in the protocol during our evaluation process.

http://www.coindesk.com/namecoin-flaw-patch-needed/

The bug was of course fixed before we allowed trading in Namecoin on our exchange. This evaluation process takes valuable time away from other important development projects, and at the present time we can't spare the resources needed to add a new currency."
Jump to: