Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1081. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey Guys realy much Troll activity here !!!, I'm really impressed, the Trolls are desperate to smudge the image of Blackcoin, the Trolls are already hitting Their head on the wall of hatred of Blackcoin. (muahahahaha)

Trolls make a favor by yourself an buy some blackcoin, because BC still cheap. You will be very happy in the near future, if you do not want to buy BC, just please go out here and no turning back more for to cry as a baby.

I'm totally ignoring them now. Must be annoying for them Cheesy
Got myself a nice stack of BlackCoins after hearing about this initiative on facebook yesterday. I'm supporting this movement!

Welcome aboard!

BlackCoin has consolidated nicely above 8k level so investment risk is lower than you'd expect. Price action has been upwards and gradual for some time now, clearly visible in the MintPal MAX chart.

When prices breaks through 10,000, (currently on 3rd attempt at 9,500) there is clear blue sky above. Fast upwards price correction will follow Smiley
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Cryptsy might break 10k sooner than MintPal. Its @ 9900 now !
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Erm... No it doesn't. It suffers from extremely high coin inflation, a flawed distribution model. All it has is multiple mining algorithms which mean nothing to non-miners.

LoL. You're kind of making my point for me.

This kind of nitpicking is all there is to choose between one alt coin and another. That's why none of them ever make a dent in Bitcoin's dominance, nor will they after this year.

ok... i think you just proved colin's point that you look at things way to vaguely. If you consider a high inflation pow coin similar to the low inflation pos coin then pretty much you just outed yourself as a moron.

Its a pretty massive difference.

Toko is a troll that bashes Blackcoin constantly. Just check his post history. There's only one reason why a person posts constantly negative posts in a coin topic.

indeed. I id'd him several pages ago. He is a baghold of nxt and mzc. i would say its a shame but it doesn't matter.

Blackcoin just made another 24 hours high. edging ever closer to the 10k mark and took over the 4th volume position from zetacoin.

BC being held is feeling mighty comfortable.

I've also observed that when he's not bashing Blackcoin with nonsense he posts about NXT positively. No doubt he views Blackcoin as a major threat to NXT and quite honestly so he should do. I am a NXT holder myself and I swiftly diversified into Blackcoin as soon I learned about it and it continues to reward me handsomely. Blackcoin is a game changer.

When we break 10k I expect a violent upswing.  Cheesy

Is it really trolling? I always considered trolling to be stupid arguments not backed by any logic and just to get a rise off others. But they look like concerns possible investors would have and everyone on this forum should be equipped to answer them. At the worst, we get more views and pages. If they're repeating the same argument over and over again, then maybe there's a problem.

I never held any NXT, but I did Mintcoins. I sold that off just so I could have BC buy orders on dumps. Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Got myself a nice stack of BlackCoins after hearing about this initiative on facebook yesterday. I'm supporting this movement!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Exciting stuff.

Whether we break that wall today or later in the week it's gonna happen. We've tested the lower numbers too much now. The days of 6000 are gone. Either we dip down from here back to the 8000's or we smash through that wall and go on a rocket trip into the 10,000's.

Holding blackcoin til I die  Cool

Gentlemen, we are the new wealthy elite.
The sell walls up to 9500 are being eroded. It is a significant price movement if those walls get eaten up. Attack on 10k will ensure over following hours.
Activity: 266
Don't kid yourself that BC has - or will ever have - anything approaching the network effect that Bitcoin or litecoin do.

On which Law do you refer?

The law that says it's easier to gain "network effect" when there's 2 competitors than when there's 2000.

I don't see 2000. The only "competitors" I see are the 18 positions ahead of us on coinmarketcap.com (including NXT). That's all.

Really folks. A quick look at history will show that ALL of the many car manufacturers after Ford, General Motors, and Chrysler just couldn't survive. The Big three had all the 'network effect' and nobody other than them could make and sell a new car. I read that the Japanese tried, but they failed miserably. Take a look outside today and you will not see a single Japanese car. Anywhere. Even in Japan. The Germans had a couple good ideas too, but they all failed. In fact (thank god) the main reason they lost the war was that they couldn't make cars well enough, or sell them to anyone.
Wink

Very nice analogy. Love it  Smiley
edit: and Koreans failed as well.

Yeah you're right about those Koreans. They tried and failed with cars, and then they tried to make cell phones instead, but nobody bought those either. Really, after Motorola and Nokia...there just was no possibility.

So for you KIA is a faillure? LOL they have a very big market in Europe and the only ones offering 7 years warranty

jamieb81 - precisely. I think you missed the ironic purpose of the message here, which will be evident if you read back up the sub-thread. We were making a pointed joke. Nothing against the Koreans lol. Quite the contrary.
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
4BTC buy wall @ 9500 sat
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive Wall to ATH

29 BTC Wall to reach 9501 sats

The black coin multipool certainly seems to be working at present. I heard mint tried a multipool but it went wrong and nobody seems sure what the reason was. Will it affect black coin if other coins adopt the same idea and start running multipools for their coins?

I think the mint team is still considering reviving theirs.
It would have zero to positive effect meaning even if someone decided to mine BC for selling it only increases our liquidity and overall BTC traded daily. Both of which are
needed for a top tier coin. If you try to use BC multipool to sell only you still have to buy = zerosum (net result volume) and that would be worst case scenario.

The BlackCoin multipool just increased in power 150% in the last 12 hours due to the http://poolpicker.eu listing earlier today.
Activity: 108
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
Over 9500 on Cryptsy  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
With all do respect I do not care if you are one of the top 25 holders or the #1 holder. How many BC coins you hold means very little if you are on the sidelines waiting to count your return on your investment. I have invested my time and my personal money to help BC get to this point. Why do you think we are currently trading above 9000? Why do you think BC went from 7100 to 8100 in less than 10 minutes after I made my announcement? That was not a coincidence, and it was just the tip of the iceberg. What I have going on behind the scenes will take BC to the next level and that is not hype, just fact. So just sit back while some us help this coin reach new heights and you can thank me later on when it is trading at $40.00 a coin.

I appreciate your hard work and I cant speak for everyone, but i'm sure most Blackcoiners would say the same

Thank you!!! I appreciate your kind words!!!
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Pool now at 2.3 GH/s scrypt.

Great news ! Keeps growing fairly steady and fast.  Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Regarding translating the press release to other languages to increase the visibility and value of the promotion.

Am I the only one thinking it's a good idea? Or is it already translated?

Again, I could translate it to Swedish and push it to relevant outlets at the release time. I can't see any reason why a wider spread of the press release would be bad?

depends, do you have access to Swedish financial sites? I can't see iconic needing help with translations on anything listed on bloomberg or yahoo financal

I don't have any connections or inside access, no. But I can contact all of the relevant Swedish financial sites and papers. The biggest one has been running at least a couple of articles on cryptos per week. Last week they wrote about auroracoin. Like many other news outlets they tend to sometimes report press releases more or less by citing large parts of them. Providing a translated press release would increase odds of them running it.

Since I'm offering to do it, I don't see how it doesn't come down to a question wether or not it adds or subtracts value. And I can't see how it would be harmfull to involve Swedish financial media as well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 507
if my coins will be on exchange more than 8 hours will pos mining work?Huh??

typically not. to get staked coins its best to keep them on your personal computer.

thx!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Erm... No it doesn't. It suffers from extremely high coin inflation, a flawed distribution model. All it has is multiple mining algorithms which mean nothing to non-miners.

LoL. You're kind of making my point for me.

This kind of nitpicking is all there is to choose between one alt coin and another. That's why none of them ever make a dent in Bitcoin's dominance, nor will they after this year.

ok... i think you just proved colin's point that you look at things way to vaguely. If you consider a high inflation pow coin similar to the low inflation pos coin then pretty much you just outed yourself as a moron.

Its a pretty massive difference.

Toko is a troll that bashes Blackcoin constantly. Just check his post history. There's only one reason why a person posts constantly negative posts in a coin topic.

indeed. I id'd him several pages ago. He is a baghold of nxt and mzc. i would say its a shame but it doesn't matter.

Blackcoin just made another 24 hours high. edging ever closer to the 10k mark and took over the 4th volume position from zetacoin.

BC being held is feeling mighty comfortable.

I've also observed that when he's not bashing Blackcoin with nonsense he posts about NXT positively. No doubt he views Blackcoin as a major threat to NXT and quite honestly so he should do. I am a NXT holder myself and I swiftly diversified into Blackcoin as soon I learned about it and it continues to reward me handsomely. Blackcoin is a game changer.

When we break 10k I expect a violent upswing.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Pool now at 2.3 GH/s scrypt.
Activity: 84

I am in the top 25 for BC wallets.

Dammit guys! Where do you get your Money from? It seems everyone in the top 100 has his own golden-egg-duckling sitting in his closet.

Jump to: