Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1083. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Erm... No it doesn't. It suffers from extremely high coin inflation, a flawed distribution model. All it has is multiple mining algorithms which mean nothing to non-miners.

LoL. You're kind of making my point for me.

This kind of nitpicking is all there is to choose between one alt coin and another. That's why none of them ever make a dent in Bitcoin's dominance, nor will they after this year.

ok... i think you just proved colin's point that you look at things way to vaguely. If you consider a high inflation pow coin similar to the low inflation pos coin then pretty much you just outed yourself as a moron.

Its a pretty massive difference.

Toko is a troll that bashes Blackcoin constantly. Just check his post history. There's only one reason why a person posts constantly negative posts in a coin topic.

indeed. I id'd him several pages ago. He is a baghold of nxt and mzc. i would say its a shame but it doesn't matter.

Blackcoin just made another 24 hours high. edging ever closer to the 10k mark and took over the 4th volume position from zetacoin.

BC being held is feeling mighty comfortable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 507
Hello, tell me pls, i`d like to buy some BC and if my coins will be on exchange more than 8 hours will pos mining work?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
but at the end of the year I hope to see you around so I can say "I told you so".  

I'll be only too happy to oblige. I've been wrong about plenty things and don't mind being proved wrong again, I just see what I see and once you've seen the same pattern a few times an element of predictability starts accompanying these observations.

For example Myriadcoin has a load of "interesting" distinguishing features just like BC did at the start but it's sitting there as yet unpumped at 450 Satoshis - one tenth of BC's value even corrected for coin supply. I'd be hard pushed to guess which one had the more upside at this point regardless of whatever long term factors apply.

Erm... No it doesn't. It suffers from extremely high coin inflation, a flawed distribution model. All it has is multiple mining algorithms which mean nothing to non-miners.

There are some legitimate criticisms of Myriadcoin for sure, but a flawed distribution model is not one of them. It allows anyone with any hardware to jump in at anytime. Maybe BC's instamine was a more fair distribution model?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I have donated over 10% of my holdings to the BC devs and other promotions. I, me, this guy right here literally came up with the Black Friday concept. Like I have previously said: we are on the same side here. Let's just be responsible about it. Truce?

Are you on IRC?

You should have messaged me privately if you had concerns, my door is always open. However, I am not some reckless fool just trying to hype up BC to pump and dump. I have nearly 14 years experience building and effectively promoting products. I have one of the top downloaded desktop music apps, and I achieved that in less than 7 months. Slow and steady for BC will be the death of the coin. This is not 2 years ago when the landscape didn't have a new coin launching every hour. BC needs to hit the ground running and never stop.... never. So if you really want to see BC grow and get a nice ROI, then let me do what I know best and not question my motives or judgement.

PS: If you want slow and steady you can always sell your BC and invest in MintCoin.  Smiley

I didn't say I wanted to lost money slow and steady Smiley... Continue doing what you do best. I'm sure your marketing strategies will attract a great deal of new money.

But I will always question the motives and judgement of everyone on these forums and I would advise everyone to do the same.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
ok... i think you just proved colin's point that you look at things way to vaguely. If you consider a high inflation pow coin similar to the low inflation pos coin then pretty much you just outed yourself as a moron.

It's not a massive difference in the context of the altcoin market as a whole. Only when those two are compered in isolation.

The point I'm making is that the fortunes of the altcoin market as a whole generally far outweigh the ability of any one project to assert it's dominance by virtue of any technical, economic or marketing property.

They are basically all clones of each other and the instances of genuine originality are very rare. The 2nd generation coins have a bit more of a chance because they actually offer services which take up to a year to develop - and that's just the blockchain infrastructure. Then there's another year for the client infrastructure, so they're clearly going to be distinct and original by the time that much development effort's gone into them.

No alts are used for anything. They just sit there as speculative objects on the shelf and nothing more. It doesn't matter what their properties are other than as a speculative slant because they won't be around long enough to see any action.

Can you state your purpose in a single sentence here? You do know you are in the BlackCoin ANN thread right?
Activity: 112

hahahaha  Wink

PS: If you want slow and steady you can always sell your BC and invest in MintCoin.  Smiley
haha, o god i can feel the mint trolls coming this second.
And top work Iconic looking forward to tomorrow.

Also any BC differences can be settled next year, new york...................... in a yacht race.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

I have donated over 10% of my holdings to the BC devs and other promotions. I, me, this guy right here literally came up with the Black Friday concept. Like I have previously said: we are on the same side here. Let's just be responsible about it. Truce?

Are you on IRC?

You should have messaged me privately if you had concerns, my door is always open. However, I am not some reckless fool just trying to hype up BC to pump and dump. I have nearly 14 years experience building and effectively promoting products. I have one of the top downloaded desktop music apps, and I achieved that in less than 7 months. Slow and steady for BC will be the death of the coin. This is not 2 years ago when the landscape didn't have a new coin launching every hour. BC needs to hit the ground running and never stop.... never. So if you really want to see BC grow and get a nice ROI, then let me do what I know best and not question my motives or judgement.

Iconic has done a good job!

I communicated to him privately about the press release (I had a criticism) and he gave me very mature well thought out responses that showed someone who knows what he is doing. I back him 100%.

He has also proven himself a trustworthy person in the community collecting the donations.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

It's not a massive difference in the context of the altcoin market as a whole. Only when those two are compered in isolation.

The point I'm making is that the fortunes of the altcoin market as a whole generally far outweigh the ability of any one project to assert it's dominance by virtue of any technical, economic or marketing property.

They are basically all clones of each other and the instances of genuine originality are very rare. The 2nd generation coins have a bit more of a chance because they actually offer services which take up to a year to develop - and that's just the blockchain infrastructure. Then there's another year for the client infrastructure, so they're clearly going to be distinct and original by the time that much development effort's gone into them.

No alts are used for anything. They just sit there as speculative objects on the shelf and nothing more. It doesn't matter what their properties are other than as a speculative slant because they won't be around long enough to see any action.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

This kind of nitpicking is all there is to choose between one alt coin and another. That's why none of them ever make a dent in Bitcoin's dominance, nor will they after this year.

Toko is a troll that bashes Blackcoin constantly. Just check his post history. There's only one reason why a person posts constantly negative posts in a coin topic.
Pepemo.vip
Regarding translating the press release to other languages to increase the visibility and value of the promotion.

Am I the only one thinking it's a good idea? Or is it already translated?

Again, I could translate it to Swedish and push it to relevant outlets at the release time. I can't see any reason why a wider spread of the press release would be bad?

depends, do you have access to Swedish financial sites? I can't see iconic needing help with translations on anything listed on bloomberg or yahoo financal
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Regarding translating the press release to other languages to increase the visibility and value of the promotion.

Am I the only one thinking it's a good idea? Or is it already translated?

Again, I could translate it to Swedish and push it to relevant outlets at the release time. I can't see any reason why a wider spread of the press release would be bad?
Fellow BlackCoiners..... We are only 135 sats from ALL TIME HIGH!

Are you on IRC?

Classic! +1
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Are you on IRC?

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

You need to know your crypto-history before calling someone out. Someone who bought 1000 BC at 500 sat would have paid roughly $2.00. Now that same 1000 coins are worth $40.00. I would like to point out that is less than 2 months. Someone who bought 1 BTC at the start October of 2013 would have paid roughly $127. By mid November that 1 BTC was worth over $1000. Now please move on....

I am in the top 25 for BC wallets. My average buyin is 2200 sat. I understand that I have seen over 4x return, and if earlier could have seen 16x or more. But to think that that is going to continue at this rate is purely insane optimism. As the price increases it takes more and more BTC to increase. That should be pretty easy to understand. I'm not saying BC isn't going up. I want it to. I would be willing to bet I have more BC than you as I know 10 of the holders above me. And that is why I am on here trying to protect my investment. This is not a pump and dump coin, but when you say things like "ALL ABOARD THE TRAIN" and crap claims of taking $42 dollars to $40000, it comes across as such.

As one investor to another: slow your roll. If we double our money in a month, let's high five, and then take it from there.

With all do respect I do not care if you are one of the top 25 holders or the #1 holder. How many BC coins you hold means very little if you are on the sidelines waiting to count your return on your investment. I have invested my time and my personal money to help BC get to this point. Why do you think we are currently trading above 9000? Why do you think BC went from 7100 to 8100 in less than 10 minutes after I made my announcement? That was not a coincidence, and it was just the tip of the iceberg. What I have going on behind the scenes will take BC to the next level and that is not hype, just fact. So just sit back while some us help this coin reach new heights and you can thank me later on when it is trading at $40.00 a coin.
[/quote]

I appreciate your hard work and I cant speak for everyone, but i'm sure most Blackcoiners would say the same
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Let's go to 1000000 satoshi nothing can resist to BC

Whoa Smiley A huge price you are suggesting - I wish it will be even higher but it is not really possible.
How is that not possible? A price of .01 BTC is easily achievable in a year or two. Although it may be a long shot, if the BlackCoin community continues to produce such innovative ideas, we may see the price of BC surpass BTC in our lifetime.

That is only possible if BC has like 5 times the marketcap of BTC because of the amount of coins in circulation.

True...but it is possible. We are basing everything on the current landscape. What happens when more people find out about crypto-currencies? Also, all it takes is one or two significant events to make the value go through the roof.

For BC to hit that value a few things will have to happen.

1.) A few well known merchants will have to accept BC.
2.) We will have to conitnue to get the attention of the mainstream media.
3.) The devs will have to remain active and keep innovating.
4.) The community will have to continue to grow at a consistent rate.

Eventually there will be a coin that will knock BTC off the #1 spot, it is inevitable. So why can't it be BC?

5.) A celebrity wearing a blackcoin t-shirt?

Maybe???

Smiley The press release is just the tip of the iceberg. Over the next few weeks and month BC will be all over the place.

How much does it costs to let a celebirty tweet about blackcoin?

In the uk it was less than £500 til they got busted for not using an advertising hashtag. But if it is used, then its permitable.
Pepemo.vip
lol, spat between 2 bc supporters...

<3 drama but everyone needs to settle down.
Activity: 84

You need to know your crypto-history before calling someone out. Someone who bought 1000 BC at 500 sat would have paid roughly $2.00. Now that same 1000 coins are worth $40.00. I would like to point out that is less than 2 months. Someone who bought 1 BTC at the start October of 2013 would have paid roughly $127. By mid November that 1 BTC was worth over $1000. Now please move on....

I am in the top 25 for BC wallets. My average buyin is 2200 sat. I understand that I have seen over 4x return, and if earlier could have seen 16x or more. But to think that that is going to continue at this rate is purely insane optimism. As the price increases it takes more and more BTC to increase. That should be pretty easy to understand. I'm not saying BC isn't going up. I want it to. I would be willing to bet I have more BC than you as I know 10 of the holders above me. And that is why I am on here trying to protect my investment. This is not a pump and dump coin, but when you say things like "ALL ABOARD THE TRAIN" and crap claims of taking $42 dollars to $40000, it comes across as such.

As one investor to another: slow your roll. If we double our money in a month, let's high five, and then take it from there.

With all do respect I do not care if you are one of the top 25 holders or the #1 holder. How many BC coins you hold means very little if you are on the sidelines waiting to count your return on your investment. I have invested my time and my personal money to help BC get to this point. Why do you think we are currently trading above 9000? Why do you think BC went from 7100 to 8100 in less than 10 minutes after I made my announcement? That was not a coincidence, and it was just the tip of the iceberg. What I have going on behind the scenes will take BC to the next level and that is not hype, just fact. So just sit back while some us help this coin reach new heights and you can thank me later on when it is trading at $40.00 a coin.
[/quote]

Are you on IRC?
Jump to: