Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1160. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I've been reading about the issues with Mint, will that affect BC?

If you had a lot of BTC right now, what would you put it into?

Would you put a small amount into Mint or none, but all in BC?
One more remember to buy on depths to not regret.
Pacietience is key in BC.
Currently 4000-6000 is lowers possible price but before Friday it will be crazy jump i think then some correction.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BlackCoin Rewards Card Update!!!

I just finished making a cup of coffee when I received this wonderful email!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi redacted,

Thank you for the follow up email.

Based on the information you had provided, we can certainly submit your account request to our issuing bank to see if we can get the reward and incentive program approved. This would need to be a non-reloadable co-branded card program based on your card needs.

Does this work?  Would you like to proceed with the account set up process?

Many Thanks,
redacted

Yesterday I sent her a follow up email after not hearing back from her, and I also sent her more information on a few idea changes to make it easier to get approved. I am not going to post my idea changes publicly because it has come to my attention that another community is trying to copy our efforts. Imitation is the best form of flattery Smiley

This was a major hurdle to overcome because they do not just submit to the issuing bank unless they are fairly confident it will be approved. I want to point out this does not mean we are approved, but the BlackCoin Rewards Card is closer to becoming a reality!

I think I am going to add a little Mint cream in my Black Coffee  Wink

Already said it, but just wanted to make sure u read this; love what you're doing for this coin and it's community. If you ever need help with anything related to webdesign, HTML, CSS, translations eng>dutch or eng> ger, be sure to hit me up Smiley

Thank you I appreciate your kind words!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Hi redacted,

Based on the information you had provided, we can certainly submit your account request to our issuing bank to see if we can get the reward and incentive program approved. This would need to be a non-reloadable co-branded card program based on your card needs.

Many Thanks,
redacted

Yesterday I sent her a follow up email after not hearing back from her, and I also sent her more information on a few idea changes to make it easier to get approved. I am not going to post my idea changes publicly because it has come to my attention that another community is trying to copy our efforts. Imitation is the best form of flattery Smiley

This was a major hurdle to overcome because they do not just submit to the issuing bank unless they are fairly confident it will be approved. I want to point out this does not mean we are approved, but the BlackCoin Rewards Card is closer to becoming a reality!

Already said it, but just wanted to make sure u read this; love what you're doing for this coin and it's community. If you ever need help with anything related to webdesign, HTML, CSS, translations eng>dutch or eng> ger, be sure to hit me up Smiley

Meer Nederlanders hier dank ik had gedacht Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm sorry to say, but can we please stop with the BC vs. Mint BS.

Cheers

If the same people that are ALWAYS starting crap in Mintcoins forums quits I'm fine with it and will move on too and let you guys scam whoever you please although I don't feel it's right I cant save the world. Also the crap this morning about attack shit was a bit much and it would be nice if blackcoin folks were trying to be helpful but from history one can't make such assumptions.
Activity: 245

Hi redacted,

Many Thanks,
redacted

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Look at all those even buy numbers on the exchange I sure wouldn't trust that price
I see that you just like jump here to troll BC in every occasion...
especially when price fall Cheesy... this is kind funny.
I don't even need to tell anyone from which community you are coming from : D  this is easy to guess...

Guys what is multipool buy strategy on Black Friday ?
Full pump or we save to buy on low during whole weekend ?
Or 50%/50%...
I don't know what could be more effective ?

I would buy on thursday then sale down on saturday
Activity: 809
I'm sorry to say, but can we please stop with the BC vs. Mint BS.

Cheers

Both have great communities I believe, I'd 20/80 the btc's. 80 of that into the BC.
Both have great communities?
Weird, all I see in the Mintcoin thread are ungrateful retards.

That doesn't mean we have to lower our standards mate Smiley

That thread is full of shittards. The good people are over at their forum and reddit Smiley

Heh, i wouldn't know; i never visit Wink  However i give you enough credit to be trusting your judgement Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Both have great communities I believe, I'd 20/80 the btc's. 80 of that into the BC.

That thread is full of shittards. The good people are over at their forum and reddit Smiley

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

The vulnerability the BC dev discovered only applies to MINT.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Sold some of my beloved DIME for BC. I hope this pays off.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

lol he thinks his opinion matters, that's so adorable!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
IRS decision concerning miners record keeping has more impact than China's ban. Chinese can still own btc and not have to pay tax on it now since China is forcing btc back underground which ultimately helps btc.

No tax has to paid until gains are realized. People in the US can hold crypto as well. And the miner can deduct how much their mined coin was when they mined it, they'd actually pay less tax in the end, because they wouldn't have to claim the full value of the coin upon sale?

And sorry, but China always is the impact. There's a reason the BTC-e troll box continuously spams "China waking up soon". Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1302
Look at all those even buy numbers on the exchange I sure wouldn't trust that price
I see that you just like jump here to troll BC in every occasion...
especially when price fall Cheesy... this is kind funny.
I don't even need to tell anyone from which community you are coming from : D  this is easy to guess...

Guys what is multipool buy strategy on Black Friday ?
Full pump or we save to buy on low during whole weekend ?
Or 50%/50%...
I don't know what could be more effective ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

But you wouldn't buy BC anyway!

Return to your beloved Mint and don't worry your little
mind about the BC price.
Activity: 336
Started getting this:

Code:
blackcoin-qt: src/kernel.cpp:373: unsigned int GetStakeModifierChecksum(const CBlockIndex*): Assertion `pindex->pprev || pindex->GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)' failed.

Deleted databases, then synced only 11001 blocks, quit and restart, aborted in the same assert.
Jump to: