Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1222. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Someone is buying (read: pumping) this right now...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Can someone please give me a rough idea how many people are holding blackcoin and / or how many wallets there are.  I'm working on something and need this info.  Thanks.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Just spent my last 0.3BTC, but MintPal still reading that I have 0.3BTC after F5 x 5 times.

MintPal being laggy?
BTC is pumping right now, you know what that means for BC  Smiley

Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 294

yes!!

I really think it's a great idea, it would be so nice to go straight to cash without all conversions along the way.

lol.
And thus we should simultaneously invent the 'Blackcoin' 'Taxi for 1' card at the same time.
Activity: 126
Can I just say I think the blackcoin credit card is literally the best idea ever? even better than the multipool!

etc.
Newbie says something long and interesting in first posts.. that's a first.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
 that would be insanely cool  Cool everyone would be so jelly
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Can I just say I think the blackcoin credit card is literally the best idea ever? even better than the multipool!

Don't you guys realize the benefit this would have? can anyone on here please explain to me just one way which this could harm our coin?

1. The advertising we would get would be killer. Think about it, you are taking a girl out to dinner, it's time to pay, you whip out your sleek and sexy looking blackcoin credit card. "what's that" she asks? You reply: "baby, this is my blackcoin debit card. I use the computers I built to mine blackcoins, and then I use a system to automatically convert them to USD, so I can take your fine ass out to dinner anytime I want." She will be amazed, and tell her friends, etc. You can brag to your homebois about how you seemingly mine USD. Not to mention the card would look sexy, just like the blackcoin logo. Everywhere you go, people would be interested.

2. As a miner: If I could use a multipool w/ reasonable payouts to send bc to my credit address and then use it for purchases, that would be super badass. I would not feel the need to use any other crypto, including btc. I think this could really stick it to btc and ltc. I would definitely only mine bc and try to use the credit card anywhere I could. I think this would spark a lot of interest, increase the hash rate, and the price of bc. Really, anything that gets the word out for BC will do it well because we all know where this coin is going, it's just a matter of making others aware.

3. Blackcoin is already well known for the multipools, and because it is sucking all the shitcoins up and shitting them out. If we had the multipool, and the credit card thing going, plus the whole POS thing, plus 100% ASIC proof, you can't mine these bad boys anyway! This coin is a champ and the multipool is considered an innovation, and the credit card would be too. that's 2 innovations for blackcoin within 40 days of being released. talk about setting the bar high?

Let's get this coin out there and help figure out how to make it the champ it deserves to be. I don't see any reason why bc price will not beat ltc within 8 months, it's just gonna take a little work from the community.

yes!!

I really think it's a great idea, it would be so nice to go straight to cash without all conversions along the way.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Don't you guys realize the benefit this would have? can anyone on here please explain to me just one way which this could harm our coin?

1. The advertising we would get would be killer. Think about it, you are taking a girl out to dinner, it's time to pay, you whip out your sleek and sexy looking blackcoin credit card. "what's that" she asks? You reply: "baby, this is my blackcoin debit card. I use the computers I built to mine blackcoins, and then I use a system to automatically convert them to USD, so I can take your fine ass out to dinner anytime I want." She will be amazed, and tell her friends, etc. You can brag to your homebois about how you seemingly mine USD. Not to mention the card would look sexy, just like the blackcoin logo. Everywhere you go, people would be interested.

2. As a miner: If I could use a multipool w/ reasonable payouts to send bc to my credit address and then use it for purchases, that would be super badass. I would not feel the need to use any other crypto, including btc. I think this could really stick it to btc and ltc. I would definitely only mine bc and try to use the credit card anywhere I could. I think this would spark a lot of interest, increase the hash rate, and the price of bc. Really, anything that gets the word out for BC will do it well because we all know where this coin is going, it's just a matter of making others aware.

3. Blackcoin is already well known for the multipools, and because it is sucking all the shitcoins up and shitting them out. If we had the multipool, and the credit card thing going, plus the whole POS thing, plus 100% ASIC proof, you can't mine these bad boys anyway! This coin is a champ and the multipool is considered an innovation, and the credit card would be too. that's 2 innovations for blackcoin within 40 days of being released. talk about setting the bar high?

Let's get this coin out there and help figure out how to make it the champ it deserves to be. I don't see any reason why bc price will not beat ltc within 8 months, it's just gonna take a little work from the community.

Grin Grin
You don't need to wait for pay, just show her your BC card and you will find her under the table  Shocked

There is an insane amount of BTC being bought by people/flooding into in China at the moment.

1613.8 BTC in 8 mins

11.1k BTC so far in 91 minutes 10.8kBTC ALL TO CHINA  SO?? guessing the ban is fake, to cause some fud

Yep. Just bought another 19,080 BC
Finally about 6hrs later my flt has arrived at Mintpal to be chopped in. I'm trying out Virwox as well. Fingers crossed, I might have to leave it in bitcoin. It should actually have gone through at the current rate.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
think btc deposits may have been reenabled get ready to buy back in.... or just enjoy the rollercoaster
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
There is an insane amount of BTC being bought by people/flooding into in China at the moment.

1613.8 BTC in 8 mins

11.1k BTC so far in 91 minutes 10.8kBTC ALL TO CHINA  SO?? guessing the ban is fake, to cause some fud
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
anyone wanna buy a battlefield 4 coupon for bc?
PM me with an offer ill return one if its enough

1613.8 BTC in 8 mins

This whale is trying so hard to push the price down, sup 5000 is just insane. I wish I could make him eat that wall.
Jump to: