Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1226. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What you will achieve with this is that many people go away and this coin for ever!

Not a good promotion and advertising this down so much!

man invest in something else if you cant stand it!  Roll Eyes
this IS high risk Business! Everyone knows it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
This is the address that dump came from 6BRLbUWDC5iSokSFED1GaSdxC1ReEvsaE3y
Activity: 112
People who trusted their savings in this currency does not deserve this!

This decline is exaggerated!  Huh

If you are so afraid or cannot afford to loose, you should not be investing in Altcoins in the first place..

What you will achieve with this is that many people go away and this coin for ever!

Not a good promotion and advertising this down so much!
Activity: 81
I'll just hold them, I dont care, I'm investing in long term in this coin
But I'am not sure which whale will push the price of BC to the top of cloud and when they will do this.

I sold most of my BC earlier at the price of 4400 satoshi (well bad trade, but I don't imagine the crazy increase.)
And I sold my left BC at the price of 8500 satoshi. I feel the bubble is large enough.
I need get out of it.  Now I hold the BTC and also I feel BC will increase in a long-term.
I will buy in with a low price, if it can be low again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Someone is using a massive sell wall of over 20 BTC to push the price down. It doesn't appear to be slowing anytime soon.

LoL really hope tat 20 BTC wall gets ripped off before he removed the sell wall Cool
Activity: 245

This decline is what happens when 50% volume drops overnight, it's not exaggerated at all

Yesterday volume was over 1200BTC today it's at 600, the drop in price is guaranteed when something like this happens, the pools cannot sustain this much volume themselves as I said from the very start of this craze.

BTC is severally lagging on Mintpal. It took 2 hours to get .5 BTC sent to Mintpal. My large BTC hasn't even displayed as pending yet and that was 45mins ago.
Those who have possessed more than 10k bc, plz turn your miners to multipool. Forget about quick profits from multipool, instead see the big picture. Price will rise and eventually you will make great profit.  Roll Eyes

lol why ? When I can choose myself which coins to mine which are actually the most profitable and then buy more BC than I'd get from mining in these scam pools

I hope you guys realise sooner rather than later that certain BC pools are ripping you off in order to destroy legitimate coins

But how to choose its own coins??
Can you give me some good introduction?

Go to somewhere like coinwarz.com or whatmine.com

Look at the coins with highest profitability, then compare their network hashrates against difficulties and then compare against market volume for resale value (this is the most important, because if noone is buying you're stuck with dead coins)
Activity: 185
Why did everyone start dumping all of a sudden? I thought it was one of the more stable coins? Or was it a collaboration of whales again trying to hammer the price? I am holding my BCS..

Lol, it's a month old coin and the price has been all over the place during Blackcoins existence.
Activity: 308

thats me,  I'm actually rustling to buy more right now,  

I can't agree more on that statement, It's a bargain buy right now
Activity: 70
Someone is using a massive sell wall of over 20 BTC to push the price down. It doesn't appear to be slowing anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

thats me,  I'm actually rustling to buy more right now,  
Activity: 64
Those who have possessed more than 10k bc, plz turn your miners to multipool. Forget about quick profits from multipool, instead see the big picture. Price will rise and eventually you will make great profit.  Roll Eyes

lol why ? When I can choose myself which coins to mine which are actually the most profitable and then buy more BC than I'd get from mining in these scam pools

I hope you guys realise sooner rather than later that certain BC pools are ripping you off in order to destroy legitimate coins

But how to choose its own coins??
Can you give me some good introduction?
Activity: 308
Activity: 294
Why did everyone start dumping all of a sudden? I thought it was one of the more stable coins? Or was it a collaboration of whales again trying to hammer the price? I am holding my BCS..
Activity: 192
woah.

0.00005000   506509.89979999   25.32549499

edit, it keeps moving.

0.00004800    500502.10000000    24.02410080
Activity: 84
Is Mintpal moving any faster now?

This decline is what happens when 50% volume drops overnight, it's not exaggerated at all

Yesterday volume was over 1200BTC today it's at 600, the drop in price is guaranteed when something like this happens, the pools cannot sustain this much volume themselves as I said from the very start of this craze.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
anyone want a shit ton of coins at 5k cuz damn that guy is really hoping that mintpal BTC network is still laggy. he is going to be awfully sorry if someone eats those
Activity: 64
The sell-off is almost complete. The volume is dropping and price stabilising, we should see the beginning of the next ascent within 12-24 hours.

Will rise
I hope you say is true
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 81
Why btc is dropping so hard? Any ideas Huh

Difficult should be temporary
Does not experience the tough get things cannot withstand a single blow
Believe me

the bubble might be exploding.i pulled out for most part yesterday.

Right, I think whales have already sold most of their coins during recent several days at the great price ~7000 satoshi.
It's dump time now.
Jump to: