Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1225. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

All the BC multipools are here to bring the price of the BlackCoin up and not necessary to make highest possible profit.

Some people don't understand the concept of investing. A lot of people mine Bitcoin or Litecoin at a loss on the theory it will be worth a lot more down the road. It's no different than me buying Blackcoin with no guarantee I will recover my money or see it go somewhere but I have faith in it and think it could vastly go up in price so I risk and put my money into it, simple as that.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dumpstorm is over!??

what you guys think?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
I don't want to bash the multipool, but me too I don't like the payout. It's very easy, go find a good doge pool and mine doge. It wil roughly give you 5000 doge per mh/s per day as of writing and convert it to roughly 100BC.

BTW I like the nuying opportunity!  Cool

If it go up really fast, don't forget that the inverse is possible too.

If you really want to make profit, then mine on the other multipools such as Clevermining or Wafflepool. THEN buy BC with the BTC you earned.

All the BC multipools are here to bring the price of the BlackCoin up and not necessary to make highest possible profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't want to bash the multipool, but me too I don't like the payout. It's very easy, go find a good doge pool and mine doge. It wil roughly give you 5000 doge per mh/s per day as of writing and convert it to roughly 100BC.

If you really want to make profit, then mine on the other multipools such as Clevermining or Wafflepool. THEN buy BC with the BTC you earned.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Activity: 210
bunch of pussys selling BC

Activity: 126
Activity: 81
I'll just hold them, I dont care, I'm investing in long term in this coin

you could of sold and bought more for the same price
In principle, you are right.
Always buy in at low price and sell out at high price.
But in fact, most of us don't know which is the mountain top and which is the valley bottom.
If trusting in the coin, it's ok holding it for long-term.
Activity: 78
Honestly, BC has a great buy support, so hold on to your coins, It will go up for sure! If there was no buy support it would be back to 500 satoshi looking at the sells in past few hours!
Activity: 183
Don't forget that the sales are also impacted probably because of the fake BTC news in China
Is the news really fake?
Is it confirmed?
I see most of altcoins are decreasing.
Are all of these the same reason?

If bitcoin goes down alts go down also, it is the way of the land. Coindesk said news was fake and they are pretty reliable.
Activity: 81
Don't forget that the sales are also impacted probably because of the fake BTC news in China
Is the news really fake?
Is it confirmed?
I see most of altcoins are decreasing.
Are all of these the same reason?
Activity: 154
I'll just hold them, I dont care, I'm investing in long term in this coin

you could of sold and bought more for the same price
Activity: 245
cheap BC for multipools, lucky miners  Grin

If they can ever get BTC through to Mintpal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
cheap BC for multipools, lucky miners  Grin
Activity: 154
This is the address that dump came from 6BRLbUWDC5iSokSFED1GaSdxC1ReEvsaE3y
Can someone who is able check whether this is one of the addresses that withdrew BC from cryptorush? If it is then that's fantastic news as the sooner the stolen coins are dumped the quicker we can rise again. Let them get their BTC and move on. The distribution is good for market overall.
Activity: 112
People who trusted their savings in this currency does not deserve this!

This decline is exaggerated!  Huh

If you are so afraid or cannot afford to loose, you should not be investing in Altcoins in the first place..

What you will achieve with this is that many people go away and this coin for ever!

Not a good promotion and advertising this down so much!

It's a shame because it is a good coin! They're going to screw up!
And fewer people will invest in it!
It will see the volume will sink wrong!
He started well but it can end all very badly
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Good news

Big sales

Enjoy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
sub 6k is pushing it, people who sold at that level are already regretting it.

5000 now and still going down
Jump to: