Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1223. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Those past hours felt like slaughterhouse. BTC sinking, BC dumped and the rest of alt coins going down but you know what. It's all temporary. It will come back better and bigger.
Activity: 308
People who sold low will regret soon...BTC deposit did not work all day..

By the way bitcoin fall 2 much for my taste

Some big chinese going to make some serious moolah out of this dump
SellALL, BuyBTC
Wow. BTC sinking faster than Titanic
http://bitcointicker.co/#
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Any help on the blackcoin-qt. I have 3 new transactions show up today that say under "transactions" they are mined from mintpal..."generated but not accepted" What does this mean?

sounds like you may have coins staking

Thanks.

I was just concerned because it was linking these 'transactions' to mintpal and I don't know much about what this qt thing is. I just panicked and wanted to move out all my bc off exchanges to this wallet (I'd prefer to have an offline wallet but don't know if one is available for bc?) the other day after the whole theft thing, without fully understanding what I was moving to. So still trying to learn about staking and where my coins are, exactly (I didn't even know I was doing that).

So, yes, those are PoS payouts. The link to mintpal is that the groups of staked coins were the ones you sent to yourself, at an address which you no doubt named 'mintpal' when you set up a receiving address for those withdraws. Now, "generated but not accepted" means that in the case of those PoS generated coins, they didn't (and won't) confirm. It happens occasionally, just like with orphaned PoW blocks. Nothing to worry about.

facepalm. haha I did name that deposit address mintpal myself so I knew where my deposits were coming from.  Grin Makes way more sense. I thought someone at mintpal was removing coins or something crazy!

And thank you so much for the explanation. I was just curious as I didn't even know I was staking but see the little icons now at the bottom right of the qt window. I have four 'transactions' that all say 'mined' but also 'generated but not accepted' when I hover over the transaction line, so I was just confused because they all appeared and all said the same thing, but for varying amounts.
Activity: 266
Any help on the blackcoin-qt. I have 3 new transactions show up today that say under "transactions" they are mined from mintpal..."generated but not accepted" What does this mean?

Thanks.

I was just concerned because it was linking these 'transactions' to mintpal and I don't know much about what this qt thing is. I just panicked and wanted to move out all my bc off exchanges to this wallet (I'd prefer to have an offline wallet but don't know if one is available for bc?) the other day after the whole theft thing, without fully understanding what I was moving to. So still trying to learn about staking and where my coins are, exactly (I didn't even know I was doing that).

So, yes, those are PoS payouts. The link to mintpal is that the groups of staked coins were the ones you sent to yourself, at an address which you no doubt named 'mintpal' when you set up a receiving address for those withdraws. Now, "generated but not accepted" means that in the case of those PoS generated coins, they didn't (and won't) confirm. It happens occasionally, just like with orphaned PoW blocks. Nothing to worry about.
Funny how people believe the news about China banning btc. Yeah that's why in the last hour and 40 minutes 2k btc have been bought from the chinese.

Exactly, some powerfull people with serious moolah behind this so they can buy in cheap
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Funny how people believe the news about China banning btc. Yeah that's why in the last hour and a half 1k btc have been bought from the chinese.
It's not the first time either...
I just hope my FIAT will reach Fybse soon... Should be in there tonight, C'MON PEOPLE! DUMP BTC DOWN TO $400 SO I CAN BUY CHEAP BC WITH CHEAP BTC!

It's crazy how fast they're buying. I edited my post because it jumped to 2k and less than ten minutes later it's at 3.2k lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Funny how people believe the news about China banning btc. Yeah that's why in the last hour and a half 1k btc have been bought from the chinese.
It's not the first time either...
I just hope my FIAT will reach Fybse soon... Should be in there tonight, C'MON PEOPLE! DUMP BTC DOWN TO $400 SO I CAN BUY CHEAP BC WITH CHEAP BTC!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

Thanks.

staking is how you get your interest on coins, just leave your wallet open and watch the coins come in. well not watch because it would be boring.
Activity: 64
Funny how people believe the news about China banning btc. Yeah that's why in the last hour and 40 minutes 2k btc have been bought from the chinese.
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

Thanks.

[quote author link=topic=469640.msg5939761#msg5939761 date=1395960314]
I just don't understand how you can sell so low..

Because they are not cut out for this - simple. They are the ones who whinge and moan about how much money they have lost on crypto and day trading. No pitty for them as it is they who stop coins from rising properly and it is they who allow whales to manipulate. What we are seeing now is the influx of BTC from those who were waiting on mintpal to come through for them, back to 7000 shortly and then up and away. The pools are working, BTC is going nowhere so BC makes a great investment, and the stolen coins have most likely been dumped - all of the reasons mean we can continue our rise upwards unfettered and in the best position we have been in to date!

Do not forget the credit card news, if that comes through you will be able to use your bc to buy stuff anywhere in the US/Canada
SellALL, BuyBTC
Please be calm ! Don't sell !
Look at coinmarketcap.com
Out of 176 coins with working blockchain; ONLY 8 of them show slight gain in 24 hours.

So that we can buy cheap  Grin
I was not planning to buy or sell, I am perfectly fine with the amount of BCs I have so far.

However, I think that our MintPal friends failed today. It is unacceptable so many people to
wait for so many hours for their deposits. I really like MintPal, I trade almost exclusively there,
but I expect an official statement on what happened today with the deposits.

And the following "neutral" statement means nothing to me

"Currently we are resolving issues with BTC deposits & withdraws, we will add once working again."

Their is one on their twitter, but yeah it really hurt my extra buy in.

EDIT: never mind just read your update
Activity: 154
[quote author link=topic=469640.msg5939761#msg5939761 date=1395960314]
[/quote]

Because they are not cut out for this - simple. They are the ones who whinge and moan about how much money they have lost on crypto and day trading. No pitty for them as it is they who stop coins from rising properly and it is they who allow whales to manipulate. What we are seeing now is the influx of BTC from those who were waiting on mintpal to come through for them, back to 7000 shortly and then up and away. The pools are working, BTC is going nowhere so BC makes a great investment, and the stolen coins have most likely been dumped - all of the reasons mean we can continue our rise upwards unfettered and in the best position we have been in to date!
Activity: 84
I was not planning to buy or sell, I am perfectly fine with the amount of BCs I have so far.

However, I think that our MintPal friends failed today. It is unacceptable so many people to
wait for so many hours for their deposits. I really like MintPal, I trade almost exclusively there,
but I expect an official statement on what happened today with the deposits.

And the following "neutral" statement means nothing to me

"Currently we are resolving issues with BTC deposits & withdraws, we will add once working again."

On the contrary, it makes me to start imagine things that I do not even want to imagine ...
Activity: 98
awww shit <5k?

if i sold overnight i could have bought like 25k more LOL

was a  HUGE buy wall though, and almost no sell well.

the buy walls are being munched fast, like 10BTC in 10 mins.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the dump has started?

Just weakhands throwing their coins away cheaply because they lack both common sense and forsight.

well, i just took the opportunity to add some more...
Jump to: