Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1224. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
so frustrated that my btc hasn't deposited into mintpal...been waiting for 4 hours trying to buy in but am stuck on the sidelines.  Angry
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the dump has started?

Just weakhands throwing their coins away cheaply because they lack both common sense and forsight.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the dump has started?
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
SellALL, BuyBTC
Quote from: PeterPalmBeach on Today at 09:59:17 PM
Those 4 addresses below dumped 1,243,184 BC's today in less than 2 hours. Thats close to 70 BTC
BRLbUWDC5iSokSFED1GaSdxC1ReEvsaE3y
BCArCjqgnd5e96bPLZjcPFgCVTHLSfFP1g
BRtteNFwLYzeFYNLSHTRq6buqBXY96MpzV
BFdiT7SokXwM9h41F2Vc81XVwNBCR5RPjP

edit: that 1.2 mil BC got distributed to other address and made even spread. I think I like that.

That could be those stolen BCs Smiley dumped

okay:-) not stolen.... just an invest of 10btc:-)

I never suggested anything about stolen or not. This was someone else added comment later so don't quote this as me saying. Thanks.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Those 4 addresses below dumped 1,243,184 BC's today in less than 2 hours. Thats close to 70 BTC

edit: that 1.2 mil BC got distributed to other address and made even spread. I think I like that.

your drunk go home..   Kiss
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

SellALL, BuyBTC
Blackcoin held at 4600 above the 4500 bearish line, uptrend intact. To have a confirmed bull trend we need a break of 7500-8000.

well let's push this baby bast 8k Smiley

BRtteNFwLYzeFYNLSHTRq6buqBXY96MpzV is my adres.

not 1.2 mil
just 1/6 of it.

LOL. I just added 4 most dumped addresses. I'm not saying you dropped 1.2 mil.  Smiley
Activity: 210
all I can say this coin has amazing future ahead even all those new from china and people dumping and panic selling this coin can recover withing minutes back to old prices there is still so much interest in buying BC

love it long time
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Blackcoin held at 4600 above the 4500 bearish line, uptrend intact. To have a confirmed bull trend we need a break of 7500-8000.

not 1.2 mil
just 1/6 of it.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I wanted to pick up some more, but mintpal is slow at the moment  Sad
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Honestly, BC has a great buy support, so hold on to your coins, It will go up for sure! If there was no buy support it would be back to 500 satoshi looking at the sells in past few hours!

That's true actually.

Nearly 1.6 million bid, 286 thousand on offer with almost no supply below 7.

Even if you wanted to pick up a load a this price - forget it. There's no liquidity till 6.8.
Activity: 183

I hope it went to better hands
Activity: 183

All the BC multipools are here to bring the price of the BlackCoin up and not necessary to make highest possible profit.

Some people don't understand the concept of investing. A lot of people mine Bitcoin or Litecoin at a loss on the theory it will be worth a lot more down the road. It's no different than me buying Blackcoin with no guarantee I will recover my money or see it go somewhere but I have faith in it and think it could vastly go up in price so I risk and put my money into it, simple as that.

Yeah but I think the point Charolz is trying to make is that by mining at other pools he can make more btc to buy even more bc with- which means he is actually providing more bc buy support by going to a pool other than the bc multipool. The only disadvantage is having to do the multiple exchanges himself. Until the bc multipools can provide comparable buy support there is really no advantage for the individual or the coin, other than the convenience.

The bc multipool has a psychological effect on the price though, people see the hash from there and know bc will have buy support from that pool. I think that we should split miners between the multipool and better profit pools, seems like we will have much more random and constant buy pressure that way.

Also btc finial confirmed to bad price has gone up with such easy before I could buy a lot more.

SellALL, BuyBTC

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

All the BC multipools are here to bring the price of the BlackCoin up and not necessary to make highest possible profit.

Some people don't understand the concept of investing. A lot of people mine Bitcoin or Litecoin at a loss on the theory it will be worth a lot more down the road. It's no different than me buying Blackcoin with no guarantee I will recover my money or see it go somewhere but I have faith in it and think it could vastly go up in price so I risk and put my money into it, simple as that.

Yeah but I think the point Charloz is trying to make is that by mining at other pools he can make more btc to buy even more bc with- which means he is actually providing more bc buy support by going to a pool other than the bc multipool. The only disadvantage is having to do the multiple exchanges himself. Until the bc multipools can provide comparable buy support there is really no advantage for the individual or the coin, other than the convenience.

In other words, Charloz is actually helping support the coin more if he is going to another pool which pays out more and he spends all of the payout on bc.
Dumpstorm is over!??

what you guys think?

Ya, it only happened cause mintpals BTC deposits were on hold
Jump to: