Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1251. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Funny to see people encourage others not to sell whilest they are selling themselfs, hipocrytes

Why would you sell when the market cap is only 3 mill?
Aur is even now at 80 after the crash.
Its the only worthwile coin out there atm.

Everyone encouraging to sell is just wanting cheap coins, just like the manipulator a few hours ago.
I guess he got what he wanted..
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Funny to see people encourage others not to sell whilest they are selling themselfs, hipocrytes
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Sell now, cry later.

Buy Now,Smile later Cheesy

Probably these are some of the guys trying to sell. I'm not saying dump your coins but ffs don't try to pump the price until the dumping is over.
Activity: 154
Qui Gon Jin once said "There is always a bigger fish" - let's see who else out there wants a piece of the BC Market Manipulator. I bought 20,000 at 6900 against my better judgement just in case.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I just gained 2000 BC!!
Activity: 112
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Can't the people selling read a basic chart? See the max chart and we're still way above the trend line. This correction is healthy.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Sell now, cry later.
Activity: 658
Monero Core Team
panic sell  lose money  Grin. Now BC cheap
It will be cheap at 4000 or even 2000. Remember: "cheap" exists in only two contexts:
- stable prices
- afterward ("it was cheap by that time")
Activity: 112
Spot on! Worrying about day to day fluctuations will do nothing for you, Blackcoin has the stability built into it that no other coin has (1% inflation on a PoS coin is perfect, multipool resistant, bcmultipools enforcing price stability + growth, 0% premine etc). Just sit on your coins and enjoy the ride, you'll be seeing 10k satoshis in the near future easy. Don't worry about the whales playing with the price on Mintpal right now, they're just trying to manipulate the price for a good buy, but it won't matter in the long run. Goodness knows, I've got better things to do then buy and sell 0.1 orders to myself all night. If you haven't got some blackcoins yourself, now is the perfect time to get in, I'll just be sitting back and watching mine stake.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
If you guys bought in now, do not panic over any crazy price movement. This coin has an essentially finite supply. I went through the same during PoW week. I held, averaged down, and am now over 100% my average buy price.

And the difference between now and PoW week is you will have hash power to support your investment. In the short-term there will be spikes and dips, but as long as miners continue to mine, inject BTC into the BC market, and hold (at least most of their stash), the BC price can only go up over time thanks to the 1% coin generation rate per year.

Use BC and price movements as a practice to control your emotions. Learn the technique of cost averaging if you must, and of course, only invest what you can afford to lose. But at least you can sleep knowing this idea that you are investing is probably one of the best the ever see the light of day in the crypto market. The community now will actually have some control to the price, as opposed to just being 100% at the mercy of the big whales. Smiley

This shows how ppl dont understand the concept of BC. What most dont realize is that BC cant be dumped like other mineable coins. Once the pool gets started and assuming everything goes as planned, BC at low prices are history. If you sell now, you will hardly ever see these prices again.

Whales can, and will probably still try to flash crash it. But the difference is the community miners are going to be right there picking them right back up! Because what the whales dump, they cannot rebuy with fresh newly generated coins from miners that are mining and dumping non-stop.

Spot on! Worrying about day to day fluctuations will do nothing for you, Blackcoin has the stability built into it that no other coin has (1% inflation on a PoS coin is perfect, multipool resistant, bcmultipools enforcing price stability + growth, 0% premine etc). Just sit on your coins and enjoy the ride, you'll be seeing 10k satoshis in the near future easy. Don't worry about the whales playing with the price on Mintpal right now, they're just trying to manipulate the price for a good buy, but it won't matter in the long run. Goodness knows, I've got better things to do then buy and sell 0.1 orders to myself all night. If you haven't got some blackcoins yourself, now is the perfect time to get in, I'll just be sitting back and watching mine stake.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I got all my blackcoin back and then some (2000 extra BC, to be exact). What worries me much is that blackcoin is losing ground more and more. I plan to buy back at 4000. Should not be long the way he is acting.

So it should be a great opportunity then.

Last week 4000 was high.

You guys are too nervous  Wink
Activity: 658
Monero Core Team
I got all my blackcoin back and then some (2000 extra BC, to be exact). What worries me much is that blackcoin is losing ground more and more. I plan to buy back at 4000. Should not be long the way he is acting.
legendary
Activity: 882
it seems BC seems to be in alittle trouble atm.... first the losss from CR, and now the 1337 market manipulator......
Activity: 105
As I read the patterns so far, it seems that the strong support for BC comes from the US.

Privately, I call it "UScoin"  Tongue

Murricah! fuck yeah...
Activity: 84
As I read the patterns so far, it seems that the strong support for BC comes from the US.

Privately, I call it "UScoin"  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Please. One guy with 20btc and your running in fear. Thats $11,500. BC has a market cap over $3,000,000. Its a drop in the ocean....
+1

Show me the other guys. All I see on Mintpal, our largest and most reliable exchange is one man pumping and dumping over and over buying and selling to himself. Where ever they are, they aren't buying...
If someone want to sell for real he will do it in small portion over time not such like that lol Cheesy
Activity: 154
Please. One guy with 20btc and your running in fear. Thats $11,500. BC has a market cap over $3,000,000. Its a drop in the ocean....
+1

Show me the other guys. All I see on Mintpal, our largest and most reliable exchange is one man pumping and dumping over and over buying and selling to himself. Where ever they are, they aren't buying...

And it is over 60 BTC as you can see in the screencaps - he has over 42BTC of Blackcoin and over 18 BTC for buy orders. That is 60BTC and well worth taking into consideration given the volume on Mintpal very nicely fits him buying and selling to himself with others chipping in along the way.
legendary

I'm out. This is bullshit. The whole market is clearly just him buying and selling to himself. His market power is too much for us normals.

meh.. He's just waiting for someone to make a dumb move Smiley

Yea, but there is no more dumb miners looking for day payout here anymore so, I think only huge panic can cause dumb moves Smiley

Yesterday CR 'bad news' for BC was almost what Gox was for BTC yet BC recovered almost in notime, I think day or two and we'll be up above 0.00009 and we can see it today if big guys decide that way.

Anyway who want to read some inside CR story can check

http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi

You want selling because someone can put fake sell wall Cheesy  are you kidding?...
Iven it is not fake it will rebuild price in some time sooner or later

I think when this wall will be hitted he will remove it...
legendary
even Mint after that pump to 90sat cannot woke up after pump...

Was 63, not 90. And that was the cryptsy effect, like any other coin. BTW, I remember cryptsy is supposed to propose BC soon. Good opportunity to sell if and only if this information is validated. Anyone has a link?

In same time you lok at BC:
-rising community
30% volume less in two days. I have no number for community, do you have some? I don't think ANN pagination tells of the community size (of the interest, yes; of the community size, no)

-pump dump fast recovery
Two days with mostly constant dropping, I don't call this a performance. Especially after two days of constant raising. Granted, the lowering is less than the raising.

-active Dev
I'll give that you except... where is merchant adoption? Are dev working on that?

-few disasters survived without scratch (Radio leaving, CR crash and FUDs…)
I completely oversighted the Radio leaving. Can you tell me more? Why, how, when?

-price chart have own unique trend separate totally from BTC,LTC…
Where?

Find me second coin like BC today now without premine which is doing similar ? ^^
None, that's why I'm moving to just-dice.com

You can go dice too there is always option.
Investing, not gambling! I gambled, won and learnt enough no to gamble again (I ended up with a net positive output, for information)

BTW BTC droped from 30$ to 1$ ^^... today from other point of view who cares about that...
And when BTC was dropping, the right thing to do was to stay away from BTC (to fiat, by that time) and wait for it to come back. This is what I'll do now with BC. I will still monitor BC though (and MINT, which experience a noticeable appraisal, although it seems to be going down again) and will be back once it will go better

Was 63, not 90. And that was the cryptsy effect, like any other coin. BTW, I remember cryptsy is supposed to propose BC soon. Good opportunity to sell if and only if this information is validated. Anyone has a link?
It was on CR  i can't now zoom out to pump time mayby in future they will unlock chart to see all.
I saw there 90 maybe it  was cause by thick high wall but it was.

30% volume less in two days. I have no number for community, do you have some? I don't think ANN pagination tells of the community size (of the interest, yes; of the community size, no)

This is hard to say but about number of wallets i can say it is was arround 8000 people who holding BC.
Before after minig many left it was about 4000 i was checking it by wallets with balance more than 100BC.
More than 50% of wallets was empty after mining thas was looking like disaster.
After minig many BC addresses was empty community dropped and now is rebuilding ^^.

Yup 1800BTC volume .... vs that 1200BTC volume is nothing for me when i remember 10BTC volume at price 500sat.
There is not many coins with such trading volume i will be happy even with 400+BTC stable volume and rise.

Two days with mostly constant dropping, I don't call this a performance. Especially after two days of constant raising. Granted, the lowering is less than the raising.

It rised to rapidly marked need correction that is all... you just can't rise 100% daily that would be sick...
I am for long run so i don't care some much about daily intervals.

I'll give that you except... where is merchant adoption? Are dev working on that?
Some people were declared to make paymant processor i don't know what  status is now...
You can find those post somewhere in this tread.

-few disasters survived without scratch (Radio leaving, CR crash and FUDs…)
I completely oversighted the Radio leaving. Can you tell me more? Why, how, when?[/size]
blackcoin.co you have full story.
In short he left because hi real life was damaged and need to took a break from crypto.
He was replaced by current legion team.So ball is still in game.

-price chart have own unique trend separate totally from BTC,LTC…
Where?
Eg when i look at coinmaket/beter charts.
https://coinmarketcap.com

Jump to: