Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1252. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please. One guy with 20btc and your running in fear. Thats $11,500. BC has a market cap over $3,000,000. Its a drop in the ocean....

And there is probably guys with more than  20 BTC so ...
Activity: 113
Please. One guy with 20btc and your running in fear. Thats $11,500. BC has a market cap over $3,000,000. Its a drop in the ocean....
We also will experience a crazy prices?
I am afraid, I have on this coin on a lot of loss.
This lets me be unable to eat and sleep.

1 / hold ur BC , don't sell .

2 / Keep a BTC balance up to buy low if theses guys mega dump the price

just do that
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
We also will experience a crazy prices?
I am afraid, I have on this coin on a lot of loss.
This lets me be unable to eat and sleep.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
panic sell  lose money  Grin. Now BC cheap
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users please update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=update_coin&coin_id=BC

Thanks
Activity: 84
The "big" guy seem to stop playing. Most probably he gathered the coins he targeted.

Now, it is time for the kid that plays, buying 0.1 BC at 0.00007 and selling it at 0.000071 ...
Please someone tell him that he will not make money like that.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Is it just me that can't get his miner connect to the blackcoinpool?

My failover to cryptoalts.com work fine.

And yes I tried it with a new bc adress
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
so who is posting these big sell and buy orders?
I don't play today with this guy , im going to sleep lol
Activity: 164
Thanks for using AltCoinCalendar.info
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Fun seeing him buy his own coins over and over. Probably some chinese just woke up and decided to have a look if some people wanted to play  Cool
Activity: 154

So he also has 18+ BTC in addition to his 40+ BTC worth of BC - this guy is huge and I ain't gonna be swallowed in his game. Made 300% on BC from original investment - that will do until this shitstorm blows over well and truly.

Oh, do whatever you like. You can be right, I can be right, whatever ...

I just think that you are panic-selling. In general this is not good but these are your coins ...

I know what you are saying brother, I just can't afford to take that gamble vs. a guaranteed 300% profit that I currently have. I held the bag with LOTTO, TIPS, MOON, KARMA, MINT, DOGE and the god forsaken CAT - I have had far more confidence in all of these coins resistance to manipulation than was wise, my greed for crazy returns stopped me from seeing the writing on the wall in these cases. If I am wrong with BC and it skyrockets to 10,000 later then more fool me, but If I am right and this guy dumps the shit out of it back to 5000 or less then I will count myself very, very lucky.

All the best to a great little community Smiley
Activity: 112
I dont sell!  Smiley
I believe in this coin!!!!
Let him do his dirty work! he didnt get me down!

So he also has 18+ BTC in addition to his 40+ BTC worth of BC - this guy is huge and I ain't gonna be swallowed in his game. Made 300% on BC from original investment - that will do until this shitstorm blows over well and truly.

Oh, do whatever you like. You can be right, I can be right, whatever ...

I just think that you are panic-selling. In general this is not good but these are your coins ...

Edit: Personally, I will never panic-sell any of my coins, because I know that someone is expecting me to do so. I prefer to hold them till
1 sat to play with my daughter.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

I'm out. This is bullshit. The whole market is clearly just him buying and selling to himself. His market power is too much for us normals.

meh.. He's just waiting for someone to make a dumb move Smiley

Yea, but there is no more dumb miners looking for day payout here anymore so, I think only huge panic can cause dumb moves Smiley

Yesterday CR 'bad news' for BC was almost what Gox was for BTC yet BC recovered almost in notime, I think day or two and we'll be up above 0.00009 and we can see it today if big guys decide that way.

Anyway who want to read some inside CR story can check

http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi

I'm out. This is bullshit. The whole market is clearly just him buying and selling to himself. His market power is too much for us normals.

Stop panicking and watch the pump that will come after the dump. Granted, it can go to 6k temporarily but I see possibilities to see >9k
figures today. Also, with 20 BTC he is not exactly Rockefeller ...    

No one else wants to buy at these prices, the orderbook may as well be empty. He is placing so many bogus buy and sell orders that I cannot just sit and let my portfolio lose 20 or 30% of its value on the hope this guy will pump it back up and give me an exit. It's a zero sum game, if he is making BTC then we are losing BTC - I'm getting out now before I have to sell at 5200 in a few hours time.
The 20 BTC sell guy work is working , we are going down

Stop panicking and watch the pump that will come after the dump. Granted, it can go to 6k temporarily but I see possibilities to see >9k
figures today. Also, with 20 BTC he is not exactly Rockefeller ...    
Jump to: