Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1253. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

I'm out. This is bullshit. The whole market is clearly just him buying and selling to himself. His market power is too much for us normals.

meh.. He's just waiting for someone to make a dumb move Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I'm out. This is bullshit. The whole market is clearly just him buying and selling to himself. His market power is too much for us normals.
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
how does one know if a wallet is synched?

I just downloaded blackcoin-qt from blackcoin.co. then I sent my blackcoins from mintpal to that wallet. now what? are they safe? I don't know what a qt or blockchain is...all I see is the wallet window that shows balance/stake/unconfirmed on the left in a box and recent transactions on the right. Is that it?

Also how do you backup the wallet? I clicked the backup button from the drop down and found it in my "downloads" file on my computer. I just see some file name like blackcoinwallet.dat that I can't open. What am I supposed to do with that?
Also how do you backup the wallet? like btc copy wallet.dat in safe place from /roaming/blackcoin/wallet.dat  
when you want recover you just rename blackcoinwallet.dat > wallet.dat  // leave it in main roamin folder and rdy

blackcoinwallet.dat - cannot be opened ^^ just like that this file is readable only by blackcoin client ^^.
bun it on CD or USB whatewer you want to backup it.

I appreciate the response! Is there any chance (my most common request here) you can explain it to me like I'm 5?  Tongue

I literally feel like I'm reading a foreign language. What is /roaming/blackcoin/wallet.dat? What do you mean by main roamin folder and rdy?

So I just want to get that backup .dat file I downloaded from the wallet to my computer onto a disk? And then say my computer crashes and burns...then I can use that backup on a new computer to get my coins?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I was well inspired to not leave my BC on the wallet today before leaving home. If I left it on the wallet, I would not have been able to convert to BTC.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I need you dump, guys, I lost my BC on crypto-fucking-rushit, I need your cheap BC below 5000 sat Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1274
Yes the sell wall is just someone who wants extra cheap coins.
Don't fall for it guys.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ah fuck, now we def going back to the 6000s. Bastard with with 20BTC of BC manipulating everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

I just downloaded blackcoin-qt from blackcoin.co. then I sent my blackcoins from mintpal to that wallet. now what? are they safe? I don't know what a qt or blockchain is...all I see is the wallet window that shows balance/stake/unconfirmed on the left in a box and recent transactions on the right. Is that it?

Also how do you backup the wallet? I clicked the backup button from the drop down and found it in my "downloads" file on my computer. I just see some file name like blackcoinwallet.dat that I can't open. What am I supposed to do with that?
Also how do you backup the wallet? like btc copy wallet.dat in safe place from /roaming/blackcoin/wallet.dat  
when you want recover you just rename blackcoinwallet.dat > wallet.dat  // leave it in main roamin folder and rdy

blackcoinwallet.dat - cannot be opened ^^ just like that this file is readable only by blackcoin client ^^.
bun it on CD or USB whatewer you want to backup it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
7600 20 BTC sell order

What happened to it? I'm still learning how to 'read' these exchanges. It flashed in red and the disappeared. What does that mean?

... and removed. Scare tactics ...

ah, I see. What happens if it sells? Does it still flash in red? I also see thing flash in green, from watching, it seems like those are new adds to the market?

In fact he tries to suppress the value, most probably in order to buy more cheap coins. When someone sees a big sell order, he puts his own sell order lower in order to have a chance to sell. This is typical manipulation. In general, these things happen prior a pump.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
even Mint after that pump to 90sat cannot woke up after pump...

Was 63, not 90. And that was the cryptsy effect, like any other coin. BTW, I remember cryptsy is supposed to propose BC soon. Good opportunity to sell if and only if this information is validated. Anyone has a link?

In same time you lok at BC:
-rising community
30% volume less in two days. I have no number for community, do you have some? I don't think ANN pagination tells of the community size (of the interest, yes; of the community size, no)

-pump dump fast recovery
Two days with mostly constant dropping, I don't call this a performance. Especially after two days of constant raising. Granted, the lowering is less than the raising.

-active Dev
I'll give that you except... where is merchant adoption? Are dev working on that?

-few disasters survived without scratch (Radio leaving, CR crash and FUDs…)
I completely oversighted the Radio leaving. Can you tell me more? Why, how, when?

-price chart have own unique trend separate totally from BTC,LTC…
Where?

Find me second coin like BC today now without premine which is doing similar ? ^^
None, that's why I'm moving to just-dice.com

You can go dice too there is always option.
Investing, not gambling! I gambled, won and learnt enough no to gamble again (I ended up with a net positive output, for information)

BTW BTC droped from 30$ to 1$ ^^... today from other point of view who cares about that...
And when BTC was dropping, the right thing to do was to stay away from BTC (to fiat, by that time) and wait for it to come back. This is what I'll do now with BC. I will still monitor BC though (and MINT, which experience a noticeable appraisal, although it seems to be going down again) and will be back once it will go better
Activity: 245
7600 20 BTC sell order

What happened to it? I'm still learning how to 'read' these exchanges. It flashed in red and the disappeared. What does that mean?

It means the sell is cancelled. Probably mistyped or trying to play with value.
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
7600 20 BTC sell order

ah, I see. What happens if it sells? Does it still flash in red? I also see thing flash in green, from watching, it seems like those are new adds to the market?
Activity: 84
7600 20 BTC sell order

Activity: 98
the guy put the sell order and remove it
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
7600 20 BTC sell order

Activity: 829
Activity: 98
7600 20 BTC sell order
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Hello, can somebody help me in this problem?
After my blackcoin wallet has synced I get this error:
EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB: can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30973

I have already tried to reinstal my QT after deleting my blockchain except my wallet.dat, even on different computer and still I can't send my blackcoin nowhere.
backup wallet and try use commands like repair-wallet rescan ext to get rid of bugs. // comands in console
Run bc client in win xp compatibility mode if needed as administrator
And run 1.0.5 version
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, can somebody help me in this problem?
After my blackcoin wallet has synced I get this error:
EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB: can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30973

I have already tried to reinstal my QT after deleting my blockchain except my wallet.dat, even on different computer and still I can't send my blackcoin nowhere.
Jump to: