Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1247. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
why again..... cant I connect to blackpool ??      and when I did    I got kicked out after 30 min

Blackpool in England? Wink

how  the  f ...   I wrote:   why again..... cant I connect to blackpool ??      and when I did    I got kicked out after 30 min
Quote from: sw3200211 on Today at 06:37:13 PM   or did he the same

...hmm interesting...justa wanted to erase that

and yes I connected   to www.blackcoinpool.com       with   :     saphire  r 280xOc

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://107.170.121.186:3333 -u .............................................. -p .............. --no-submit-stale -g 2 --gpu-fan 78 -w 256 -I 13 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-engine 1020 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-memclock 1500  --failover-only -u ........................................... -p .......... -o stratum+tcp://miner.cryptoalts.com:9555

if ITs ALLOWED FOR ME TO POST THIS
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
why again..... cant I connect to blackpool ??      and when I did    I got kicked out after 30 min

Blackpool in England? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

(I don't remember someone at MINT ever accusing BC of bribing someone. How elegant from BC to accuse of felony)

Please don't take one persons statement as the feeling of "BC"

Even if you did "bribe" a pool (not saying you did in any way) that is certainly not a felony, only a business dealing.

let's stop the drama and focus on building merchants and newcomers Smiley
+1

there is difference when miner is minig coins with 20%-30% inflation than 1% Smiley like BC ( 0 premine and 1st with some working concept)
soon other mint clones will try that Smiley and hash  will pay in any coin you with for some fee ^^ this is business Mint is just testing field for them.
We have our dedicated pools writen from 0 so we will see how it would go.
Mint had orginal own poll with 50mhs on it...We had abut 50Ghs in peaks even with that there is no sence with making dram from that.
Just go straight to crypto top ^^ to by.pass BTC some day

PS: Good luck to Mint. Unfortunately is harder to pump 20% inflation coin than 1%... this is ecsactly 20x harder Tongue.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

(I don't remember someone at MINT ever accusing BC of bribing someone. How elegant from BC to accuse of felony)

Even if you did "bribe" a pool (not saying you did in any way) that is certainly not a felony, only a business dealing.

let's stop the drama and focus on building merchants and newcomers Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

There is more than one person on this thread that bashes Mint... and they even sometimes pay the Mint thread a visit to talk trash. So very nice...  I really don't understand why the two coin communities can't get along better. It doesn't speak well for a coin if you have to bash another to make yours look better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Blackcoin kills CryptoRush
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Why did Hash choose MINT really
Because I asked Smiley Notice I could ask for BC too... I think MINT and BC should not fight at each other - I know several persons who are supporters of both MINT and BC. Still, I wonder how both currencies could walk hand in hand without being counter-productive. I welcome any suggestion (the "we don't destroy the environment' part could help, but won't suffice, I think).
And, no we did not bribe them. But you are free to disbelieve me.

Coins bribe exchanges and pools all the time, it isn't precedent setting.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Because I asked Smiley Notice I could ask for BC too... I think MINT and BC should not fight at each other - I know several persons who are supporters of both MINT and BC. Still, I wonder how both currencies could walk hand in hand without being counter-productive. I welcome any suggestion (the "we don't destroy the environment' part could help, but won't suffice, I think).
And, no we did not bribe them. But you are free to disbelieve me.

Pepemo.vip

If BC has volume then cryptsy wants that, they'll list it no doubt if its regular fee income for them.  They are a business after all and a coin can bring new customers in for them

Mint guys probably bribed them or the owners are big holders of mint. There would be no other reason why.

Mint is still a great coin with a good base but Mint is inferior to Black in every way.
Activity: 308

If BC has volume then cryptsy wants that, they'll list it no doubt if its regular fee income for them.  They are a business after all and a coin can bring new customers in for them

exactly
Activity: 336
why again..... cant I connect to blackpool ??      and when I did    I got kicked out after 30 min
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites

Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Hashcows have started giving people the option to be paid out in MINT:
https://hashco.ws/news/

Presumably they'll be eyeing up BlackCoin too.

We need to be the first with tons of volume, I hope the various BC multipools ramp up their outreach for miners. Seems we're only at 1Gh/s on the main one where we supposedly had hundreds of times that on the second beta.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
For the last 2 weeks, BC has been the main coin traded on Mintpal, accounting for 60 to 70% of all volume on the exchange. I can't imagine why Cryptsy too so long to notice.

That said, I almost wish it wouldn't go to Crypsty. We all know it's going to be pumped and dumped a lot more once it hits crypty. All the big players got a tons of BTC on that exchange.
Activity: 451
Heads up; BC will be listed on Cryptsy on March 28th  Wink

Is this a rumour - or is it true?

If I were a gambling person and obviously I am, because I'm into altcoins, I would bet the rumor to be true. No company likes to see their competitor making money that they could be making with a little effort. Do you really believe nVidia hasn't taken notice of the money AMD is making selling GPU's to miners?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I asked before and no one answered. Draw the conclusion you want.
Activity: 364
Heads up; BC will be listed on Cryptsy on March 28th  Wink

Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
good coin,but But I don't have to catch up,hope this coin better and better.

Pepemo.vip
MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange 10 mins

Apologies for the outage, our datacenter is currently dealing with a very large DDoS attack, which they are mitigating now.

Seems the lower life forms see something they like ... something glinting and shiny ... BC is stirring interest ... some of that interest will come from unwelcome sources ... that's what happens when you do GoodShit

Really what fucking warped logic makes you think that DDOS attack on an exchange means the people causing the DDOS are interested in one specific coin ?

Comments like this are nothing but delusions of grandeur

;] ......... You're right, of course, silly me, strike that ... me and my warped logic and too-soon-to-the-keyboard-fingers always catching me out ... apologies for any distress caused

bc has been 60%+ of mintpal volume for the last 7 days or so... doesn't seem like such a wild guess.
Jump to: