Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1246. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What is the difference? in one point i'm gonna exchange them, just not now.
Man you living under a Rock??
Get them on your Wallet asap!!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I just started to mine on http://cryptoalts.com with one rig and 1.22MH/s and i`m gonna add second "worker" that has only 480KH/s.
My question is , am i gonna have problem with that second one because of P2Pool and i saw this in FAQ

My DOA rate on the stats page is very high (over 20%)

A : This is because of one or even two reasons. The first reason is that P2Pool mining is not ideal for anyone with rigs of less than ~1.2MH/s.

THX

The DOA has more to do with latency... If the second worker is using the same Address then it will be 1.7MH/s altogether.

also make sure you have no hardware errors.

I don't have any HW errors. And they are on the same address. Thank you for a fast replay.
Is it OK to set bter exchange BC address for deposit ?  

Don't store your coins on an exchange, so unless you are going to sell them immediately, don't do this.

I don't plan to sell them immediately. What is the difference? in one point i'm gonna exchange them, just not now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
You can easily move the decimal like we do with bitcoin. The mathematics of starting an economic engine is more important than the brain crack idea that it will be used by literally everyone on the planet.
Plus, even bitcoin could move further than 8 decimal; the protocol allows it.

I France, in the 70's, we decided to divide any franc (our currency by then) by 100. 100 old france were worth 1 new franc. So it happens even in real life (New franc)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Total Donations Now: 78916.

NO BOUNTIES LEFT

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 4 )
#1 - http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/ - 500 BC - SENT
#2 - http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/26/blackcoin-powpos-hybrid-with-bright-future - 500 BC - SENT
#3 - http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/04/alt-currencies-introducing-black-coin/ - 500 BC SENT
#4 - altcoinauthority article - 500 BC SENT

Also gave #3 500BC for give aways

Bounties Claimed:
Chinese translation - 400 BC - hdzw
Spanish translation - 400 BC - rest0r
French translation - 400 BC - Aknoth
Dutch translation - 400 BC - Troj
Polish translation - 400 BC - skarto
Russian translation - 400 BC
A detailed guide (including screenshots) on how to unlock your wallet and receive PoS. - 500 BC - Bobaf3tt
Game (ARCADE) site - 1000 BC - jayguar
BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 500 BC - rocketcoins
Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 2000 BC - theneos
Finnish Translation - 400 BC - Chofoe
Scratch Game - 4000 BC - virtualdn - Also loaded up the card with 500 BC!
Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC - maarx
Filled Faucet - 422 BC
First Gambling Site - 7800 BC - b1nary
Investment Dice - 1000 BC
Test purposes - 120 BC
First Dice site - 7500 BC - maarx
First Goods Merchant - 10000 BC
Filled Faucet - 1000 BC
A professional design based on the logo on the current website. - 4000 BC - Soepkip
BlackCoin Multi-Pool - 5500 BC - RadioStatic
Bittrex.com - Promotion for BC - 5000 BC - Bittrex-Bill
100th Like on FB - 100 BC - Lindsey Crypto
First BlackJack site - 10000 BC - strikesapphire
Test coins Moolah - 1000BC
Professional grade YouTube video - 2000 BC - altcoinauthorithy
First Service Merchant - 5000 BC - wizfarm
New Logo BlackCoin - 500 BC - StableEvan

Bounty's set: 76342 BC
Bounty's paid: 76342 BC
Left: 2574 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c
Activity: 308
thrasher.
I just started to mine on http://cryptoalts.com with one rig and 1.22MH/s and i`m gonna add second "worker" that has only 480KH/s.
My question is , am i gonna have problem with that second one because of P2Pool and i saw this in FAQ

A : This is because of one or even two reasons. The first reason is that P2Pool mining is not ideal for anyone with rigs of less than ~1.2MH/s.

THX

The DOA has more to do with latency... If the second worker is using the same Address then it will be 1.7MH/s altogether.

I don't have any HW errors. And they are on the same address. Thank you for a fast replay.

Don't store your coins on an exchange, so unless you are going to sell them immediately, don't do this.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Buy Wall @ 7175 of 15BTC  Grin And removed.

THX

thrasher.
Edit: imo alot of people don't like the idea of billions and billions of coins
I believe this is more a matter of distribution. More coins means more potential for widespread adoption. I mean, if there are 100 000 people on the altcoin scene, that's the maximum. Compare with 7 billions (soon 9) inhabitant on this planet.

You can easily move the decimal like we do with bitcoin. The mathematics of starting an economic engine is more important than the brain crack idea that it will be used by literally everyone on the planet.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I believe this is more a matter of distribution. More coins means more potential for widespread adoption. I mean, if there are 100 000 people on the altcoin scene, that's the maximum. Compare with 7 billions (soon 9) inhabitant on this planet.

Coin amount means nothing when you can break the coin down to 8 decimal places. Its overall value that people care about. Does the same about of coin X buy the same about of product y?

I'm so glad you're taking the moral highroad and not bashing coins in their own threads. That could be considered hypocritical and desperate.
thrasher.

Mint is still a great coin with a good base but Mint is inferior to Black in every way.

In what ways is Blackcoin superior to Mintcoin?  I promise that I won't argue with you.  I sincerely want to know your opinion.

way to many coins for mintcoin to ever gain some real value  (several hundred sats) , imo blackcoin has it just right

Blackcoin also went to POS much faster. Which will give us a lot of benefits over the hybrids, by the time the hybrids switch we will have mined a lot of their value and sold those coins for Blackcoin.

Mintcoin is a cheesy greenwash coin, their hamfisted attempt to claim eco-friendly is inaccurate and obvious pandering. At the same time blackcoin could put an end to many POW altcoins creating a cryptocurrency ecosystem that uses less energy without hamming it up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Mint is still a great coin with a good base but Mint is inferior to Black in every way.

In what ways is Blackcoin superior to Mintcoin?  I promise that I won't argue with you.  I sincerely want to know your opinion.

way to many coins for mintcoin to ever gain some real value  (several hundred sats) , imo blackcoin has it just right

Unless you have a cute little doggy icon...  Wink
Monero Core Team
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

Monero Core Team
(I don't remember someone at MINT ever accusing BC of bribing someone. How elegant from BC to accuse of felony)
Coins bribe exchanges and pools all the time, it isn't precedent setting.
Well, at least we didn't (well, I didn't, I can't speak for any MINT supporter).
Makes me think: someone said that the possibility to pay for increasing the vote in Mintpal is bribery. I'd tend to incline.
These are the time where you realised crypto really are at Old West era: raw, ruthless capitalism at work (I have nothing against capitalism, but I do have something against ruthless capitalism).
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

THX

THX
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

(I don't remember someone at MINT ever accusing BC of bribing someone. How elegant from BC to accuse of felony)

Please don't take one persons statement as the feeling of "BC"

Even if you did "bribe" a pool (not saying you did in any way) that is certainly not a felony, only a business dealing.

let's stop the drama and focus on building merchants and newcomers Smiley

PS: Good luck to Mint. Unfortunately is harder to pump 20% inflation coin than 1%... this is ecsactly 20x harder Tongue.

You are right, Mint is not a pump-and-dump coin. I am glad we agree on that. It's stability is probably one reason why so many merchants have already adopted it. I am looking for coins that offer long-term stable growth, not pump-and-dumps (I can't keep up with them).
Activity: 108
The sell-off is almost complete. The volume is dropping and price stabilising, we should see the beginning of the next ascent within 12-24 hours.

Activity: 11

Activity: 104
why again..... cant I connect to blackpool ??      and when I did    I got kicked out after 30 min

Blackpool in England? Wink

how  the  f ...   I wrote:   why again..... cant I connect to blackpool ??      and when I did    I got kicked out after 30 min

hmm interesting

Haha only messing, hence the wink Smiley
Jump to: