Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1256. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SOO  question about staking      so it has to be unlocked       or   I noticed  that if I unlock start to stack, lock    keeps on stacking     AM i doiING IT wronG
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hey BlackCoin fans, here I made "to da moon" spell for you all!

Thanks, but it would be nicer if you made a "hope people get their stolen BC back" spell.  :-)
Activity: 85
Hey BlackCoin fans, here I made "to da moon" spell for you all!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
someone dumped 218000 bc on that 22 btc buy order was fun to watch

I can almost guarantee that it was the whale selling to himself to help create this volume. It's funny that someone puts up that buy order and someone magically comes with the exact amount to fill that order right when it was placed.

If you watch the order book long enough you will see that he is filling most of these orders himself.. 0.008311, than 0.008312, 0.008313  etc etc. all around the same amount of BC over and over again.. it's clear a whale is just here trading with himself. Then all of the sudden after 30 min of heavy trading there is no trades at all for a few min. and everything comes to a halt.. then the "heavy" trading will continue shortly after again.  I think BC has a future and I think this coin will increase in value but there is someone or some people with big money controlling this.

Don't know.. what would be the point? That's losing 0.13 BTC just in trade fees.

I think 0.13 is pocket change compared to what he really makes off this... it just seems highly unlikely that someone with 200K+ BC is hanging around waiting for someone to place a single buy order with that amount and dumps it all instantly as soon as it pops up. I mean really?  I don't know I could be wrong but I been staring at these trades for a while the past couple days and it's clear to me the trades are really fishy and price is being manipulated up and down.

why wouldn't you wait around for a big juicy BTC wall to cash out, would you rather sell 18btc worth lowering the price several hundred sat and maybe cause a panic?  Wink

I hope I am wrong and all these trades are legitimate.. just my opinion  Lips sealed

if that large buy was real than he must have a lot of confidence in this coin Smiley
Activity: 90

I can almost guarantee that it was the whale selling to himself to help create this volume. It's funny that someone puts up that buy order and someone magically comes with the exact amount to fill that order right when it was placed.

If you watch the order book long enough you will see that he is filling most of these orders himself.. 0.008311, than 0.008312, 0.008313  etc etc. all around the same amount of BC over and over again.. it's clear a whale is just here trading with himself. Then all of the sudden after 30 min of heavy trading there is no trades at all for a few min. and everything comes to a halt.. then the "heavy" trading will continue shortly after again.  I think BC has a future and I think this coin will increase in value but there is someone or some people with big money controlling this.

Don't know.. what would be the point? That's losing 0.13 BTC just in trade fees.

I think 0.13 is pocket change compared to what he really makes off this... it just seems highly unlikely that someone with 200K+ BC is hanging around waiting for someone to place a single buy order with that amount and dumps it all instantly as soon as it pops up. I mean really?  I don't know I could be wrong but I been staring at these trades for a while the past couple days and it's clear to me the trades are really fishy and price is being manipulated up and down.

the familiar mark of a familiar beast to me....  but what do i know. 
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

I think 0.13 is pocket change compared to what he really makes off this... it just seems highly unlikely that someone with 200K+ BC is hanging around waiting for someone to place a single buy order with that amount and dumps it all instantly as soon as it pops up. I mean really?  I don't know I could be wrong but I been staring at these trades for a while the past couple days and it's clear to me the trades are really fishy and price is being manipulated up and down.

why wouldn't you wait around for a big juicy BTC wall to cash out, would you rather sell 18btc worth lowering the price several hundred sat and maybe cause a panic?  Wink

I think 0.13 is pocket change compared to what he really makes off this... it just seems highly unlikely that someone with 200K+ BC is hanging around waiting for someone to place a single buy order with that amount and dumps it all instantly as soon as it pops up. I mean really?  I don't know I could be wrong but I been staring at these trades for a while the past couple days and it's clear to me the trades are really fishy and price is being manipulated up and down.
Activity: 126

You know who's getting excited for sure: the guys at Mintpal...
Activity: 434
Don't get too excited. There was an 18 BTC Sell order. However, it didn't do all that much as the price is on the rise.

Miners are getting paid too which seems to me to mean higher coin price.

We have our coin back!
Activity: 385
This is amazing. 20-30 BTC orders don't move the price that much.
Activity: 98
He got tired of waiting, now is just buying up.

LOL bid>ask from like 8330>8000.

4BTC sitting on 8k.

man, wish i could sell at 8300 then buy back at 8000.
He got tired of waiting, now is just buying up.
Activity: 98
22BTC buy order at Mintpal  Shocked

damn, i still have .44btc buy order at 7900 i was hoping to finish up hahaha
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Just a heads up cryptoalts miners paid out. My dev pc  just went down so I'm posting from my android. Please check your payouts if you were on the node. This is the first time I was able to mass pay without issues on my end. Now I am working on a nicer looking front end. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Excellent. If whoever it is, is reading this thanks for your assitance. Great floor! Time to buy @8000!
Jump to: