Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1257. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
Tried out the multipool to see how it pays, haven't received any coins after more than 24 hours mining at 2440khs

Anyone able to explain this? I'm about to pull my rig off it.

I think they had problems with db go irc and ask about your payout.
At least they will do it manually.
This is still closed beta many things not work Sad.

how the payouts looking.. profitability wise?

Activity: 308
thrasher.
So someone buys up everything to 8300 and STILL there are fools who sell at 8000 in a panic haha Making money off you fools don't you see that? Escalate your sell orders or we shall buy em up cheap and sell em for 10% more in an hour - your choice!

They crash it on purpose to buy it back for less - then sell it for more later. Then repeat. Standard tactic.
Still always rising.

I think we will see 10-20 million market cap in time. This coin even has serious advantages over Bitcoin.
There is no reason to keep funds in BTC or Fiat for me honestly. I trade between BC and other alts.

BC -- > BTC -- > ANY ALT --- > BTC -- > BC

Someone should build an all BC exchange.

I poste a few pages back, I have been working on an alt coin exchange for over a year. Just finished my masters in CS. I going to make a BC centric exchange and hope others will follow.

In the meantime you should send messages to mintpal to ask them to do it too. Most of their volume is from BC. Ask them to implement a trade API too.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Everyone please view this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530930.0

The owner of cryptorush is playing Diablo III on live stream despite what is happening.

He is using racial slurs, talking about 12 yo little boys, and slandering his customers.

He is trying to say the BC is a virus that stole the BTC on his exchange.

Please, before it's too late, withdraw all of your coins.

he is not the owner - they all quit

He is answering questions ab cryptorush.  And he is using "we" when he talks about the exchange.
Activity: 364
Tried out the multipool to see how it pays, haven't received any coins after more than 24 hours mining at 2440khs

prolly ddos'd
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
So someone buys up everything to 8300 and STILL there are fools who sell at 8000 in a panic haha Making money off you fools don't you see that? Escalate your sell orders or we shall buy em up cheap and sell em for 10% more in an hour - your choice!

They crash it on purpose to buy it back for less - then sell it for more later. Then repeat. Stand tactic.
Still always rising.

I think we will see 10-20 million market cap in time. This coin even has serious advantages over Bitcoin.
There is no reason to keep funds in BTC or Fiat for me honestly. I trade between BC and other alts.

I want to say that sometime yesterday someone was talking about building a bc exchange! I think that would be awesome. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Everyone please view this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530930.0

The owner of cryptorush is playing Diablo III on live stream despite what is happening.

He is using racial slurs, talking about 12 yo little boys, and slandering his customers.

he is not the owner - they all quit
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

I think they had problems with db go irc and ask about your payout.
At least they will do it manually.
This is still closed beta many things not work Sad.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Activity: 154

Ask the dev on the IRC.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 308
These tax questions are very complicated.

for example in Holland, risk investments, thus trading for example is not taxable because it is a risk full investment.
Queue the fake sell orders - this is the trap - now we get even more of your coins because you think to yourself 'Hmm rise must be over, guess I better sell!'
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

They crash it on purpose to buy it back for less - then sell it for more later. Then repeat. Standard tactic.
Still always rising.

Activity: 294
I've spoken to a couple of accountants on this and they actually feel under hmrc rules that mining can be taxable as an income and the gains from trading as an income (or gains). Try working out the value of the coin as you mine it. The technicalities of it being this way, is that if you said it wasn't correct at a certain point, i.e. mining and rewards every 30 secs to 10 minutes, then it draws into question why some things are taxable and others are not. I.e. there's no real reason to suppose that anything isn't taxable. Because this occurs whilst you are earning an income per its value.

HMRC haven't really made up their minds (which is where other countries may be similar, but they have to opt out) The IRS ruling is an opt out of one thing into another. They only made up their mind about vat on bitcoin.

Its dubious to assume. If you can get in writing from them then you can follow what they say, or you could be more laisse faire about it, but that's not exactly a great thing to do.  

They should make up their minds. Support the exchanges, make exchange insurance a regulation. Financially back it similar to the banking sector and provide security for bitcoin and alt currency users. The more they support it, the more money the exchanges get in the countries that back their exchanges process. The more tax they get from those exchanges and the more they can add to their budget and benefit everyone.

Its sad exchanges getting robbed and the people going without.
If governments back it, they see the benefit, and people don't loose money. Whilst its a lot easier to deal with a real theif than a government stealing your money though. That's simply evil.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Would the sudden depositing of money into my account (something they won't be used to except from my salary) trigger some kind of internal alarm whereby the tax office are notified?
It could actually increase adoption of BTC - this would not be the first time a governmental measure turns out counter-productive.

Basically, this says "if you pay it in BTC, this is cheaper". People will start paying in BTC instead of paying a premium (plus fees) for converting in cash.

how ironic.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Serious question, and probably more aimed at UK people, especially given as the IRS in the US have just declared that bitcoins will now be treated as property and liable for taxing; but say that in about 6 months or so from now my investments in altcoins are worth approx 100+ BTC would I be liable to pay high tax rates when converting to fiat and putting it into my bank account.

Would the sudden depositing of money into my account (something they won't be used to except from my salary) trigger some kind of internal alarm whereby the tax office are notified?
for sure they will spy all in EU.
Now EU made open for all tax offices Bank accounts data from all EU countries.
They have special algorithms to find people trying avoid taxes.
Best wat to keep BTC and BC is to keep them on own.Exchange to fiat only with extremely cases.

Thank you the reply. So if/when I do decide to exchange some BTC to fiat how would one go about paying taxes to keep everything above board.

Would I still be liable to pay takes as a UK resident if I were to be living in Denmark at the time and placed the money into a Danish bank account. I believe that in Denmark, trading in BTC is tax free?
Bought 4.7BTC worth between 7900 and 7990 over the past two hours. As the others have said, the fact that we have not only bounced back but gained value over this time is extraordinary. This could be the last time we see <8000 for quite some time, buy power has simply been too strong for the dumpers to win!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Serious question, and probably more aimed at UK people, especially given as the IRS in the US have just declared that bitcoins will now be treated as property and liable for taxing; but say that in about 6 months or so from now my investments in altcoins are worth approx 100+ BTC would I be liable to pay high tax rates when converting to fiat and putting it into my bank account.

for sure they will spy all in EU.
Now EU made open for all tax offices Bank accounts data from all EU countries.
They have special algorithms to find people trying avoid taxes.
Best wat to keep BTC and BC is to keep them on own.Exchange to fiat only with extremely cases.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Jump to: