Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1261. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dump, dump, dumpity dump! I said dump, dump, dumpity dump!

Trying to buy some cheap BC.  Undecided

Missed it yesterday. Asleep!

feel free to make it up on blackjack  Grin

I've love to, but online gambling is illegal in my US state. And as ridiculous as it would apply to altcoins, I still obey the law.  Undecided
Activity: 568

feel free to make it up on blackjack  Grin

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
it won't stake on an encrypted wallet??  Shocked

it will, but you have to enter your passphrase when unlocking the wallet.
[ed] revise that. I don't know what "lock"/"unlock" means in this context, but afaik the daemon "unlocks" the wallet as soon as it's running or else I wouldn't be receiving transactions on it. So...
Activity: 308
Hey. This is probably a stupid question, but do you need to have something affirmative in your blackcoin.conf file in order to stake? Running this wallet 4-5 days now and we have never staked as far as I can tell.

Hi there. Do you have it unlocked?

Er, this is running the blackcoin daemon, headless client. What do you mean locked?

if you have a password on your wallet it will not stake, you need to go in settings, unlock wallet after launch and it will stake
Hey. This is probably a stupid question, but do you need to have something affirmative in your blackcoin.conf file in order to stake? Running this wallet 4-5 days now and we have never staked as far as I can tell.

Er, this is running the blackcoin daemon, headless client. What do you mean locked?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
BC doing well once more. Remarkable coin !!!

After a day with all these issues with CR psycho/thief/crook bastard that believes that can manipulate everybody for his own gain,
the coin is extremely stable (even gaining something right now).

Well done !!!  

I agree. I knew the dip was temporary and it would recover. At least, that was what I predicted. But I didn't expect it recover so fast.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 84
BC doing well once more. Remarkable coin !!!

After a day with all these issues with CR psycho/thief/crook bastard that believes that can manipulate everybody for his own gain,
the coin is extremely stable (even gaining something right now).

Well done !!!  
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
when they say satoshi how many zeros after the decimal?
0.12345678 "8" is satosi
Activity: 112
Satoshi is a hundred milllion of a bitcoin so
0.00007900 Btc are 7900 Satoshi!
Activity: 714
Blackcoin is akin to liquid metal from Terminator 2
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
when they say satoshi how many zeros after the decimal?
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Just to be sure I know what I'm doing: I did a test transfer of 1 blackcoin from mintpal to the blackcoin-qt from http://www.blackcoin.co. When I open the program I see the balance of the wallet on the left and recent transactions on the right. Is that it? If I transfer my remaining balance they will just sit there? And it's secure?

What about the two features "encrypt wallet" and "backup wallet"? What do those do?

Thanks again.

If you don't encrypt you wallet everyone with access to your computer can open your wallet and spend your coins.

If you don't backup your wallet your coins are lost if your hard disc drive is broken or if you can not access the wallet.dat for some other reason anymore.

If you add a password to your wallet, you should make sure a trusted individual or instructions hidden safely so someone can access your BC if anything were to happen to you.

+1. I've had nightmares about retrograde amnesia.

haha ok, that's a good idea. I will both encrypt and backup. Where do I add a password? But other than that, my coins are safe sitting in this wallet, well at least safer than on an exchange?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Just to be sure I know what I'm doing: I did a test transfer of 1 blackcoin from mintpal to the blackcoin-qt from http://www.blackcoin.co. When I open the program I see the balance of the wallet on the left and recent transactions on the right. Is that it? If I transfer my remaining balance they will just sit there? And it's secure?

What about the two features "encrypt wallet" and "backup wallet"? What do those do?

Thanks again.

If you don't encrypt you wallet everyone with access to your computer can open your wallet and spend your coins.

If you don't backup your wallet your coins are lost if your hard disc drive is broken or if you can not access the wallet.dat for some other reason anymore.

If you add a password to your wallet, you should make sure a trusted individual or instructions hidden safely so someone can access your BC if anything were to happen to you.

+1. I've had nightmares about retrograde amnesia.

Thanks again.

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Does it give you your correct results though?
well, didn't check all top 100  Wink but the first one looks just like on the blockchain http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/B7nvWE1M7prrVpoC5ddkQ1kv3TFSKmYsEb 1915523.3905367 BC
Activity: 308
thrasher.
great idea with the mnultipools. so it is possible to "mine" BC...

Just needs more of them. decentralize everything.

It is happening, anyone can do this by creating a regular mining pool and just automating trades through an exchange trade API. First step is getting the pool setup.
Jump to: