Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1265. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
I havent received a single coin in 48hours on the multipool whats going on  Huh

Ask on their IRC chat, you are more likely to get a fruitful answer there.
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Can someone help me figure out how to use the blackcoin-qt? I downloaded the version on the blackcoin website now.

I'm looking at the wallet and it says out of sync.

What are the steps I need to take to move my coins from mintpal to this wallet? Receive coins? I literally have no clue what a "qt" even is but am panicked to get my coins off of an exchange as I just woke to the news of the theft.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I havent received a single coin in 48hours on the multipool whats going on  Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Mac Wizard Service the #1 Apple Repair Center is NOW Accepting BLACKCOIN!  

MacWizard

Yesss! +1. This coin needs more merchants!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

So does this have something to do with issue at cryptorush? what does it mean that the coin had a hard fork?  I'm concerned about the coins I bought and that there aren't issues with balances.

CR didn't update for 8 hours and therefore they forked the old blockchain and caused some really shitty code to fail.

The new updated blockchain is fine and secure. Unless you have coins on CR there is no problem.

CR screwed themselves and trying desperately to find a patsy

ok thanks
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Now this fyrstikken is only liar and thief who planed all this for extra publicity and exchange shares.
For such idiot prison is to nice place to be, ... and who ever use CR again is stupid as much as fyrstikken is corupt.
I don't have words to express how sick I'm of such idiots.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

MacWizard

Cool, dude. More of this sort of thing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

MacWizard
Merit: 100
[17:10] fyrstikken been here yet?
[17:10] <@fyrstikken> hey hey
[17:10] <@fyrstikken> sorry, was busy doing a video Smiley
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> http://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-swipe-nearly-70000-from-bitcoin-exchange-2014-3
[17:11] dense day, ha? lot of things to attend to
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> our first Business Insider article Cheesy
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> that's one way to get some press
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> Smiley
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later Smiley
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> hahaha
[17:12] so, there will be good news?
[17:12] says 1 billion but means 1mil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth
[17:13] makes ppl say what? and click on article
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> yes
[17:13] <@Exel9> What the hell happen to peoples they look like possessed by the devil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that
[17:13] <@Exel9> doing crazy just for fews coins
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> hehe yes, its the love of item
[17:14] <@Exel9> they can't wait and see the final conclusion  
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> I totally understand their frustration, but they should not be afraid
[17:14] <@Exel9> yeah , but is over reacting
[17:14] fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state
[17:14] <@Exel9> there is no understanding
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> and the revenue it generates is a superb revenue
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> I just bought 50K shares
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin

[17:16] well, it's your business
[17:17] have to catch the train, bye!
[17:17] <@fyrstikken> ok

Friktenstein can't want our donations for his losses then as he's made up his shares.
thrasher.
I'm really shocked no alt coin currency can't setup an API. It is not that difficult to offer this. I will be working harder to get my exchange up.
Activity: 168
http://pastebin.com/2dPXmGvR

[17:10] fyrstikken been here yet?
[17:10] <@fyrstikken> hey hey
[17:10] <@fyrstikken> sorry, was busy doing a video Smiley
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> http://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-swipe-nearly-70000-from-bitcoin-exchange-2014-3
[17:11] dense day, ha? lot of things to attend to
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> our first Business Insider article Cheesy
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> that's one way to get some press
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> Smiley
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later Smiley
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> hahaha
[17:12] so, there will be good news?
[17:12] says 1 billion but means 1mil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth
[17:13] makes ppl say what? and click on article
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> yes
[17:13] <@Exel9> What the hell happen to peoples they look like possessed by the devil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that
[17:13] <@Exel9> doing crazy just for fews coins
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> hehe yes, its the love of item
[17:14] <@Exel9> they can't wait and see the final conclusion  
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> I totally understand their frustration, but they should not be afraid
[17:14] <@Exel9> yeah , but is over reacting
[17:14] fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state
[17:14] <@Exel9> there is no understanding
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> and the revenue it generates is a superb revenue
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> I just bought 50K shares
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin

[17:16] well, it's your business
[17:17] have to catch the train, bye!
[17:17] <@fyrstikken> ok
Activity: 248

WTF is this? Is this fake? This guy made some rumor in order to buy cheap CryptoRush shares? And speaks about that on IRC? I don't get it.
Need a little help with multipool

I have entered my BC address to the appropriate field over at BlackcoinPool.com, and I am then required to enter the following string:

Code:
stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333-u BCADDRESS -p PASSWORD

Can someone let me know where exactly I have to enter this? Do I need to download CGMiner 3.7.2 and if so, which file in CGMiner do I edit/add this string?

Sorry, but very new to this and would like to get the ball rolling.

If you have a blackcoin wallet, which you should, create an recieve address. Copy and paste that into the username part, make up a password as it should work on their site from the stratum address.

Then basically, though you might want to use sgminer.
url: stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333
username: BCADDRESS
password: what you make up.

or command line: sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333 -u walletreceiveaddress -p something
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

So does this have something to do with issue at cryptorush? what does it mean that the coin had a hard fork?  I'm concerned about the coins I bought and that there aren't issues with balances.

CR didn't update for 8 hours and therefore they forked the old blockchain and caused some really shitty code to fail.

The new updated blockchain is fine and secure. Unless you have coins on CR there is no problem.

CR screwed themselves and trying desperately to find a patsy

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Here is the answer I got from agx;

Good to hear from you.
At present we're not offering a public trading API, but we'll be in touch regarding this soon.
Regards,

Greg
AGX Support
Austin Global Exchange
www.agx.io
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Need a little help with multipool

I have entered my BC address to the appropriate field over at BlackcoinPool.com, and I am then required to enter the following string:

Code:
stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333-u BCADDRESS -p PASSWORD

Can someone let me know where exactly I have to enter this? Do I need to download CGMiner 3.7.2 and if so, which file in CGMiner do I edit/add this string?

Sorry, but very new to this and would like to get the ball rolling.
Activity: 168
Wow!!! Please read this article: http://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-swipe-nearly-70000-from-bitcoin-exchange-2014-3

The numbers keep changing as if it is magic....

Activity: 56
I have a question these top 3 wallets have each gained % over the past day. Ok, but the % is real close to the same for each of them. First look I seen 15% for each, then 8% for each now 7% for each. Why would they be going up the same % each time.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2wfkal0.png

They went up again so does anybody still think these are just exchanges?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2cet4bo.png

No worries, the list is not correct at the moment since we had a hard fork. the dev of the list is fixing this in the morning.

So does this have something to do with issue at cryptorush? what does it mean that the coin had a hard fork?  I'm concerned about the coins I bought and that there aren't issues with balances.
Activity: 18

donated you 10BC sorry I'm not rich on BC either

thanks a lot!  Cheesy
I've credited BC account on CryptoRush at 2014-03-24 20:18:28 (just before all this update issue started)
Amount: 928.7603 BCs
Prooflink: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BGoXtAstEcQXEa7haDw7jDpNb94PMxyLCa

It's all my money!

Someone can make a donate to me? B9RobXvjMdVdQNrkMXiLapEVqsDVWm6wjK

Thanks friends!

donated you 10BC sorry I'm not rich on BC either
Jump to: