Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1304. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

It has been added to moolah's prelude.io exchange, but you can't trade BC to fiat there yet.
Activity: 238
This morning my wallet is out of synch and it written in the bottom left corner: URGENT upgrade required ?

I have the 1.0.3 ?!?

Then you should update your wallet like it says.

blackcoin.co has the latest wallet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This morning my wallet is out of synch and it written in the bottom left corner: URGENT upgrade required ?

I have the 1.0.3 ?!?

Yes. Upgrade to v1.0.5.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

I have the 1.0.3 ?!?

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
God damn it! Still have around 8 hours before my $10k shows up from savings - gonna be over 15,000 by then at this rate lol
Wow, we are not playing in the same league. I barely have 100 euros...
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I'm really glad I didn't sell at 7500.... was really thinking about it.
Yesterday before going to sleep, I was considering selling at 6000
Glad I did not (or not, maybe tomorrow will be a dump, you never know).
Activity: 140
Blackcoin to the moon!!!

Holding to 25k + satoshi
Activity: 210
BC train goes choooochoooo
Activity: 168
Sigh... we would have been well above 10k sat if it wasn't for some people who cannot grasp the concept of trading. I know I keep repeating myself, and I apologize in advance to the more knowledgeable traders. Please stop selling for lower than the last sell order! This is NOT a pump and dump, and there is currently high demand for BlackCoin. You are only cheating yourself if you reduce your price just to make a quick sale. Will waiting an extra 10 - 20 minutes really going to make a difference? Just set your sell order(s) a few sat higher than the last price and have a little patience. I promise it will be sold within several minutes. We can easily take this to 20k sat in the next week if we use some common sense when selling.

I do not have a clue when this current wave of buying is going to stop, but by looking at the volume and buy orders it is not going to stop anytime soon.

If you are on the sideline and you think you have missed the chance to buy BlackCoin you are wrong. Even at 9000 sat BlackCoin is a good buy. BlackCoin is on track to be worth $1 USD in several weeks. This is not wishful thinking but I am basing this on some key factors.

1.) The coin was fairly distributed.
2.) We have an active developer that didn't dump a bunch of his coins and vanished.
3.) The developer actually knows what he is doing which gives everyone confidence in the coin.
4.) We have a very passionate community that is growing steadily every day.

The last piece in this puzzle is we need to break away completely from BTC. BTC value is slowly going down and with it, it is bring down the value of the rest of the alt coins. We still have to convert BC to BTC before converting to Fiat.

A.) We need a BC to Fiat exchange.
B.) As BC becomes more valuable we need to convince Mintpal to give BC it's own pair with other coins.

I know most people think BTC is the gold standard, but why? BTC is not fundamentally better than BlackCoin, and just because it has been around longer doesn't mean it is better. If we really want to see BC be on the same level of BTC or surpass it, we first have to break away from it.
By the way, v1.0.5 of the wallet works perfectly fine.

+10000000 to the devs once more. The guys know that we are talking about money here and they go to warp speed for their fixes  Wink
How this multipool works anyway?

I am mining for 6 hours now and nothing had added to my wallet still..Please respond

PAYOUTS ARE MANUAL - ONCE IN 24 HOURS NOW

Where can I see my balance so far?

There is Shift done and some IDs but i dont understand how it works

What time are payouts?

not sure what pool your on but this one gives great stats, they have a problem with the wallet atm like many others but the site is great http://cryptoalts.com/index.php
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust

I am mining for 6 hours now and nothing had added to my wallet still..Please respond

Where can I see my balance so far?

There is Shift done and some IDs but i dont understand how it works

What time are payouts?
Activity: 101

Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust

oh wow my cheap easilly mined coins arent so cheap anymore Smiley Thanks multipools!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Yes which is why I won't buy back in at anything higher than 3k which we should probably see again midweek once this pump fad wears off and people want to cash out for BTC
This strategy is different with PoS. Selling means losing money.
Fortunately, with a 8 hours period (as opposed to mintcoin's 20 days period), this is less of an issue.

Seeing as BTC isn't going anywhere right now (it's been going down the last week), I don't see why anyone would want to exchange back for BTC.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
This is strange.  Normally, when a coin is pumped, inflation kicks in and brings it back down.  With BC, I'm not sure when we'll reach an equilibrium.  

We should look at ripple. It's also not mineable and considering price/supply BC looking at LTC price but that is only MHO.
Market will tell.
Yes which is why I won't buy back in at anything higher than 3k which we should probably see again midweek once this pump fad wears off and people want to cash out for BTC
This strategy is different with PoS. Selling means losing money.
Fortunately, with a 8 hours period (as opposed to mintcoin's 20 days period), this is less of an issue.

Exactly !!! David is to the point !!! Do not expect the same behavior on PoS coins as on PoW.
Jump to: