Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1306. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
1.05 not working for me. Still says out of sync.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Heey I send black coins to my wallet last night and now I check my wallet and it says 'Out of synch'
And UrgeT: Update is required.

Does this means I lost all my coins?? Sad

Check the blockchain to see if that amount is in transfered to your address.  Also, download the latest wallet 1.05.  
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
what's the hashrate of the multipool?  That should give us an estimate of the amount BTC being injected into market in addition to the hype buys.  

This morning we were at 8Gh thats about 60 BTC/day pumped into BC, don't know about now.

edit: holy shit just checked 53Gh!

Thats 336 BTC in a day or about 175,000 $

Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense
when was the multipool launched?
it shows 0miners.

During all the weekend, in closed/open beta. 33 GHs/s currently helping to grow your BCs ;-)
Activity: 98
Heey I send black coins to my wallet last night and now I check my wallet and it says 'Out of synch'
And UrgeT: Update is required.

Does this means I lost all my coins?? Sad
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
Whats going on with cryptorush?

I ve send some BC there but still nothing
what's the hashrate of the multipool?  That should give us an estimate of the amount BTC being injected into market in addition to the hype buys.  
Activity: 280
when was the multipool launched?
it shows 0miners.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hey, I need some help. I downloaded updated version of the wallet but my wallet still gives an Upgrade required error and doesn't sync. Any ideas? Thanks.

1.0.5 is a new version
get it from: http://www.blackcoin.co/

Thanks mate. I just downloaded the final version from the first post. I should have checked the website first.
Activity: 113
over 20X increase from the 400days. Im crying.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Updated windows wallet  https://mega.co.nz/#!rQBVDZ4B!hgPIYiyCZKtYxfuSP-n8mFoLzsriC5vkhf2N2wJ3AbM

Do we need to download the entire blockchain to synch properly ?

No.

Thanks ....... I thought I'd test out a fresh blockchain download just i case. Ran nicely until it reached block 10,000 where it has stuck.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
8k sat ship sailed ...
Activity: 280
WTF suddenly the price goes up and my BC balance in cryptorush shows 0? where is my 1340BC? damn thats like 1btc now.
Why are these exchanges always fuck up?

The blockchain has been frozen for about 6 hours. Update is being rolled out.
the balance was there 2 hours ago. i had tranfered it 2 days ago

protip cryptorush is unreliable at best, other tip is on there sometimes you cannot see coins that you have but you can still use them.
i tried placing a order, but shows error for insufficient balance

I got a reply fromcrypto rush for my ticket.
they have put the blame on the devs for not informing them before updating the wallet.
Activity: 113
byby 8000.......
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Hey, I need some help. I downloaded updated version of the wallet but my wallet still gives an Upgrade required error and doesn't sync. Any ideas? Thanks.

1.0.5 is a new version
I can confirm that 1.0.5 for mac works fine for me so far

mac links, please ))

btw, nice icon and splash screen  Wink
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
Try to delete everything from Roaming/Black coin folder except wallet.dat i conf file

1.0.5 is a new version
get it from: http://www.blackcoin.co/
Jump to: