Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1303. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
this is maniac. Prepare for drop...

Maybe, Maybe not Smiley

Never gonna happen Smiley There will be a time when the dropping is over, when all the weak hands will be out of coins. And kick themselves in the nuts for not holding positions  Grin

Dump, no, noway.
It's more like litle break for next round.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
my gut tells me we will never see cheap bc again Wink
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
There will be periods of stabilization - but no lengthy drops. Price takes around 20 to 30 minutes it would appear to reach its stabilizing price after a massive dump on this coin. From there it begins to gather buy support, which in turn signals to others that its time to buy back in. Then before you know it another Multipool buy up occurs and the buy up en masse begins.

Maybe, Maybe not Smiley

Never gonna happen Smiley There will be a time when the dropping is over, when all the weak hands will be out of coins. And kick themselves in the nuts for not holding positions  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I'm successfully mining on the http://www.cryptoalts.com/ blackcoin pool. With windows and bamt, if anyone fancies getting involved in mining and isn't going to read 400+ posts.

It does work. I've got nothing in it. But pool awareness is getting a bit lost here.
If you whine closed beta pool try that one.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

Maybe, Maybe not Smiley
legendary

Why do you feel that way? Where the dump would come from? This coin has too much potential, top 100 holders know that not to dump this early
Best way to go out is sell wall not dump.
I was mining for exactly 12h on closed beta yesterday and i've gotten only 18BC with a rig speed 2.8Mh/s. Will I ever see those coins I should get?

Pls stop whining about how many coins you SHOULD get. If you're still mining to get (SET AMOUNT) of BTC/BC, you don't get the principle and i suggest you start reading up on what the purpose of these pools are or move to say hashcows or something.

In the meantime, i'll be holding my ~750 position in the bagholder list and keep on mining to drive this price to the moon Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Why do you feel that way? Where the dump would come from? This coin has too much potential, top 100 holders know that not to dump this early
Someone is really filling their boots right now, serious investment. 3 of the top 20 +40% in last hour:
http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

Multipool wallet addresses?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
I was mining for exactly 12h on closed beta yesterday and i've gotten only 18BC with a rig speed 2.8Mh/s. Will I ever see those coins I should get?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Till yesterday all my cryptos holdings were split 50% 50% mint and blackcoins.... yesterday I did the move, sold all my mint for blackcoins..... What a great feeling this morning!
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Someone is really filling their boots right now, serious investment. 3 of the top 20 +40% in last hour:
http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

We should have AUR's market cap
Activity: 238

It has been added to moolah's prelude.io exchange, but you can't trade BC to fiat there yet.

Yes, tuesday. Tomorrow. Did you read the tweet?

Yes you're right I fail at reading.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

It has been added to moolah's prelude.io exchange, but you can't trade BC to fiat there yet.

Yes, tuesday. Tomorrow. Did you read the tweet?
legendary
I'm really glad I didn't sell at 7500.... was really thinking about it.
Yesterday before going to sleep, I was considering selling at 6000
Glad I did not (or not, maybe tomorrow will be a dump, you never know).
Even with that look at that top holders hold they are not dumping price.
General price war is on 1000-50000 holders those 100k+ don't move balance.
Jump to: