Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1301. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
big dump inc. just wait and see
Yea happy miners Cheesy - 40 GHS
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
big dump inc. just wait and see
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
BC @ 0.001 BTC in 30 days
Activity: 568
Merit: 500

I like the new logo rat4

"B" will always be colloding with the B of Bitcoin, but hey, not much to do about that short of changing the name.

jetlee, that logo is also very nice! Not sure about the slogan that goes around it though. What "destiny" does this coin determine? Cheesy
Also, just from a desing perspective, you might not want to have a text that makes people turn their heads upside down. It's fine for real physical coins that you hold in your hand and can turn around, not so much with coins that are just representations on a computer screen Wink

I loved the old logo even if the new one is okay

I like the old logo, too... it looks more like a very expensive AMEX card or something, and I think it adds to the mystique. This one is too robocop futuristic... I think the old one seems more serious (as far as people with large amounts of money might feel there's some "cachet" in owning the hard-to-buy BlackCoin).
Not that anyone asked my opinion  Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
That my friends it is called market manipulation!!!

Cryptorush halted the Blackcoin Market and blocked any transactions to do their inside job on the orders!!!

Basically we can't see any coins in our balance because they are playing with our coins that are with open orders and now they are claiming that they need to update the wallet but are waiting for Cryptorush Dev's to wake up (come online).

Another joy day at Cryptorush!!! Last one I had so much fun to watch was the Zeitcoin responsability shakeoff from Cryptorush to Zeitcoin team and vice-versa and we are stll sucking on our thumb waiting for the coins Grin

I have seen dozens of pumps and dumps, and markets manipulated in both directions. I have never seen anyone take the value up that much in one trade, that doesn't make sense. This order seems legit: for Mar 24, 2014, 5:35 am EDT   Bought from Seller   1,000.00000000   0.00050000    0.50000000.

I think everyone selling on Mintpal should start testing higher sell walls, there might be buyers willing to pay.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250

I like the new logo rat4

"B" will always be colloding with the B of Bitcoin, but hey, not much to do about that short of changing the name.

jetlee, that logo is also very nice! Not sure about the slogan that goes around it though. What "destiny" does this coin determine? Cheesy
Also, just from a desing perspective, you might not want to have a text that makes people turn their heads upside down. It's fine for real physical coins that you hold in your hand and can turn around, not so much with coins that are just representations on a computer screen Wink

I loved the old logo even if the new one is okay
Activity: 182
WOW..cryptorush is out of control!!! There are more buy orders than sell orders and the prices are simply INSANE. The last sell order was for 0.08000000 sat, and before that order it was 0.04001720. Someone is testing if BC would trade at that level. It would be nice if it would stay at that level, everyone here would have an early Christmas, but unfortunately it wont Sad.

Cryptorush halted the Blackcoin Market and blocked any transactions to do their inside job on the orders!!!

Basically we can't see any coins in our balance because they are playing with our coins that are with open orders and now they are claiming that they need to update the wallet but are waiting for Cryptorush Dev's to wake up (come online).

Another joy day at Cryptorush!!! Last one I had so much fun to watch was the Zeitcoin responsability shakeoff from Cryptorush to Zeitcoin team and vice-versa and we are stll sucking on our thumb waiting for the coins Grin

This is bullshit from cryptorush pffff... I sent 800 coins and now I have to wait until they upgrade. I wonder why they just won't upgrade there wallet and problem fixed....
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Since im not at home can someone please tell me if the pool is up or down?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
WOW..cryptorush is out of control!!! There are more buy orders than sell orders and the prices are simply INSANE. The last sell order was for 0.08000000 sat, and before that order it was 0.04001720. Someone is testing if BC would trade at that level. It would be nice if it would stay at that level, everyone here would have an early Christmas, but unfortunately it wont Sad.

Activity: 84

Early christmas. You kidding? If it reached 0.08 I would be off to a tropical island with everyone else who has more than 10kBC.

What the hell, we will buy the island. The "BlackCoin" island  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
yes, sell for your puny tropical island while i hold for my MOON BASE  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Stomp dumping people I just bought in at 8255. Grin

If you are looking at the long term, then do not worry.  If you are only doing short term trade, then it wasn't the smartest buy.

Early christmas. You kidding? If it reached 0.08 I would be off to a tropical island with everyone else who has more than 10kBC.
Activity: 168
Activity: 130
 Grin Grin Black coin rulz
Activity: 196
Stomp dumping people I just bought in at 8255. Grin
I was one of the original miners, and also put all my money and coins I accumulated into Blackcoin. I also bought low and sold high a bunch when were in the 500 satoshi area which brought me into the top 100. Then we had the pump to 4500, and I missed it, and it was back at 1500. I was devastated at missing my big payoff, and in depression I sold my Blackcoins. For a whole week I had them invested in other coins as I watched Blackcoin not only climb back up, but pass the point that I thought I had missed, and as the days ticked by my BTC went down, and down, and down. Finally today at 6000 satoshi I bought back in and gained less than 10% of my original Blackcoins. I am glad that I got back in because now it is almost 9000. I learned a lot from this experience, to go with my intuition. I shouldn't have let the market shake my confidence in Blackcoin. This experience has made me more confident in my own convictions from now on.

+1!

+1. You're faith will still be tested again. I have let it happen so many times just don't worry about price just hang on.
legendary
Activity: 1148
i sent a deposit to cryptorush but it is not showing yet
how long does it take to post?
legendary
Activity: 980

http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik

and for all of you out there who have said to yourself: "you know what, i kinda like that dragonball Z show, if only i had 8 lifetimes to watch all of it i'd probably enjoy it, too bad it takes Goku 7 episodes just to charge up his freaking spirit bomb"

i recommend this:

http://youtu.be/m0Wc50iEOtc
Activity: 182
Black coin do not sell bellow 0.1 btc
Jump to: