Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1310. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
the price is sooo manipulated..whales are playing here, and I think many people can get badly burnt..

When it was still at around 2000 I started seeing loads of 1.01010101 buy orders. These spammy orders would drive up price by 100 sats atleast, then noobs arrive and place buy orders above a these 1 bc fake buys, then whale re-inforces and repeat, and after a while price is 3000 and the process repeats itself and price is suddenly 3500, 4000...

Anyone else noticed this?

Yes which is why I won't buy back in at anything higher than 3k which we should probably see again midweek once this pump fad wears off and people want to cash out for BTC

Good luck!

yah. I'm expecting 10k tomorrow with the pool currently in operational.  Tongue

to da moon  Grin
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
BlackCoin ‏@CoinBlack  1h
We are aware that the blockchain is stuck at the moment. Fix is underway
any one experiencing it now ?

Mine stoped syncing in stake mode too!  Embarrassed
What to do?

Mine too
Activity: 112
BlackCoin ‏@CoinBlack  1h
We are aware that the blockchain is stuck at the moment. Fix is underway
any one experiencing it now ?

Mine stoped syncing in stake mode too!  Embarrassed
What to do?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the price is sooo manipulated..whales are playing here, and I think many people can get badly burnt..

When it was still at around 2000 I started seeing loads of 1.01010101 buy orders. These spammy orders would drive up price by 100 sats atleast, then noobs arrive and place buy orders above a these 1 bc fake buys, then whale re-inforces and repeat, and after a while price is 3000 and the process repeats itself and price is suddenly 3500, 4000...

Yes which is why I won't buy back in at anything higher than 3k which we should probably see again midweek once this pump fad wears off and people want to cash out for BTC

Good luck!
Activity: 210

When it was still at around 2000 I started seeing loads of 1.01010101 buy orders. These spammy orders would drive up price by 100 sats atleast, then noobs arrive and place buy orders above a these 1 bc fake buys, then whale re-inforces and repeat, and after a while price is 3000 and the 1.01010101 orders start again, then price is suddenly 3500, 4000...

There were instances of this, but I don't see it now. Dumps get swallowed, the multipool is pouring ~80 BTC / day into the market and people are inclined to hold, no new coins mined to be dumped, given this, I think the growth is normal.

Yep I agree. I have no intention of selling portions of my stack until I make at least 4x my initial investment at around 15,000. Even then I would seriously consider holding permanently as this coin could well be worth 10x what it is now in a months time. The multipool keeps the dumpers from succeeding in drastically dropping the price and the constant buy pressure allows people to feel safe and secure keeping their holdings in BC for extended periods of time. This truly has the makings of a Litecoin killer and I can't wait for my transfer from my savings account to come through - I'm gonna buy the shit out of this thing tomorrow haha

Might hit 10,000 by then. haha

I know! Crazyness - But if it hits 10,000 then it will hit 20,000 given enough time ;-)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

When it was still at around 2000 I started seeing loads of 1.01010101 buy orders. These spammy orders would drive up price by 100 sats atleast, then noobs arrive and place buy orders above a these 1 bc fake buys, then whale re-inforces and repeat, and after a while price is 3000 and the 1.01010101 orders start again, then price is suddenly 3500, 4000...

There were instances of this, but I don't see it now. Dumps get swallowed, the multipool is pouring ~80 BTC / day into the market and people are inclined to hold, no new coins mined to be dumped, given this, I think the growth is normal.

Yep I agree. I have no intention of selling portions of my stack until I make at least 4x my initial investment at around 15,000. Even then I would seriously consider holding permanently as this coin could well be worth 10x what it is now in a months time. The multipool keeps the dumpers from succeeding in drastically dropping the price and the constant buy pressure allows people to feel safe and secure keeping their holdings in BC for extended periods of time. This truly has the makings of a Litecoin killer and I can't wait for my transfer from my savings account to come through - I'm gonna buy the shit out of this thing tomorrow haha

Might hit 10,000 by then. haha

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This strategy does have very major long term flaw though. It sucks value away from non POS coins. Eventually that value could become 0. Very long term though.
Activity: 108

Yes I've seen this but they are bots I think.

I'm finding it hard to justify buying in whilst the price is rising so fast, it just seems like there is a nasty precipice around the corner. Maybe I'll be proved wrong in the next day or two since this coin seems to ignore all precedents set by other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Yup noone is willing to sell. I am here from day 1, and haven't sold a single BC that i haven't bought back after a correction.
No instead i have more BC now then start.
Activity: 210

Activity: 115

Activity: 108
Looking at the max chart on mintpal we should be due a correction. Having said that we are in crypto world where normal physics don't apply.

If the growth had been steady, we should be in mid-high 5000's. Will we see a correction soon? Your thoughts...

Buy orders allready set around 5000 Smiley Just waiting now

Lol! Me too, like a bear on a waterfall with it's mouth open, waiting for the salmon to leap in. I just hope I don't go hungry.
This is a crazy phenomenon.  As long as hash rate stays high its almost impossible for the coin to devalue without some major bagholders dumping, but after the dump its back up again. Such an interesting variable here.
Activity: 101
Looking at the max chart on mintpal we should be due a correction. Having said that we are in crypto world where normal physics don't apply.

If the growth had been steady, we should be in mid-high 5000's. Will we see a correction soon? Your thoughts...

Buy orders allready set around 5000 Smiley Just waiting now
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
quick question: is the only place to store blackcoin's is through the blackcoin-qt? I downloaded it but don't know what to do now. Is there no paper wallet? I have some but don't want to leave it on mintpal.com, but am worried because of the above posts talking about things not syncing etc…all I want to do is set it and forget it. Smiley
pretty sure the dev is working on it  Smiley just sit tight, and wait a little bit longer

Awesome, thanks! I just got worried tonight when mintpal hasn't let me load there page for the last 30 minutes and want to move those coins out lol

try opening another tab, i've noticed mintpal ui will bug out and stop loading sometimes, and reloading the page wont fix it, but opening it again in a new tab does try it Smiley

weird, just tried and no luck. btc-e and coinbase both don't load, but this site, google, facebook etc all work.  Huh

try deleting your cookies and  cache history
Activity: 183

Hard to tell at this point
Activity: 113
Safe to say mintcoin has been well and truly annihilated by blackcoin now. 3,000,000 market cap will be broken and worldcoin and darkcoin are next to be passed.
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
quick question: is the only place to store blackcoin's is through the blackcoin-qt? I downloaded it but don't know what to do now. Is there no paper wallet? I have some but don't want to leave it on mintpal.com, but am worried because of the above posts talking about things not syncing etc…all I want to do is set it and forget it. Smiley
pretty sure the dev is working on it  Smiley just sit tight, and wait a little bit longer

Awesome, thanks! I just got worried tonight when mintpal hasn't let me load there page for the last 30 minutes and want to move those coins out lol

try opening another tab, i've noticed mintpal ui will bug out and stop loading sometimes, and reloading the page wont fix it, but opening it again in a new tab does try it Smiley

weird, just tried and no luck. btc-e and coinbase both don't load, but this site, google, facebook etc all work.  Huh
Jump to: