Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1311. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Big advantage for the rise is the coin becomes well-known as there are so few altcoins now which do a positive uprising trend.
More and more people unknown to bc (or altcoins) will now buy in because they see potential.

This coin can rise much higher.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Looking at the max chart on mintpal we should be due a correction. Having said that we are in crypto world where normal physics don't apply.

If the growth had been steady, we should be in mid-high 5000's. Will we see a correction soon? Your thoughts...

Not now, i see it rising to 6700-6900.
Good buy support.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
quick question: is the only place to store blackcoin's is through the blackcoin-qt? I downloaded it but don't know what to do now. Is there no paper wallet? I have some but don't want to leave it on mintpal.com, but am worried because of the above posts talking about things not syncing etc…all I want to do is set it and forget it. Smiley
pretty sure the dev is working on it  Smiley just sit tight, and wait a little bit longer

Awesome, thanks! I just got worried tonight when mintpal hasn't let me load there page for the last 30 minutes and want to move those coins out lol

try opening another tab, i've noticed mintpal ui will bug out and stop loading sometimes, and reloading the page wont fix it, but opening it again in a new tab does try it Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Looking at the max chart on mintpal we should be due a correction. Having said that we are in crypto world where normal physics don't apply.

If the growth had been steady, we should be in mid-high 5000's. Will we see a correction soon? Your thoughts...

I'm hoping for a correction too. But it's really hard to predict. I couldn't predict BTC up to $100 or $1000. But I feel this Coins is better then BTC. At the least, it's certainly more exciting. BTC boring and drop. That's why I buy BC.
Activity: 108

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Do you guys know how far up will BC go?

To the moon. 90% chance market cap will equal NXT. And if PoS becomes the BTC 2.0, then the PoS coin with the most support will win.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
ATH again! 6555 and still rising.

6750!

Damn i hate that i need to go to class soon Sad
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
quick question: is the only place to store blackcoin's is through the blackcoin-qt? I downloaded it but don't know what to do now. Is there no paper wallet? I have some but don't want to leave it on mintpal.com, but am worried because of the above posts talking about things not syncing etc…all I want to do is set it and forget it. Smiley
pretty sure the dev is working on it  Smiley just sit tight, and wait a little bit longer

Awesome, thanks! I just got worried tonight when mintpal hasn't let me load there page for the last 30 minutes and want to move those coins out lol
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
6750? *Heavy breathing*
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Guessing it's all time high
ATH again! 6555 and still rising.

what does ATH mean?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Easiest way to predict is BC > LTC Cheesy when we dump LTC for BC for long run.
Then BTC is target. BC > BTC in few years ; )
Buy if you have ballz, dont be a pussy
Activity: 101
Everybody hope it will go skyhigh
Activity: 69
Any issues with the wallet at the moment? Mine has gone out of sync.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Of course we do.
Activity: 141
Jump to: