Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1315. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I dumped coins at 4200, I bought back at 5350

got only a few coins now, better something than nothing  Grin
Activity: 574
I'm an adult and I'm not just holding on to my coins. There's a certain rhythm to the market. If it goes up too fast it's going to correct. There's no point in missing these opportunities when they present themselves.

I'm not talking about the people that KNOW how to play the market.... I'm talking about people that just want to dump their coins and walk away with something quick. A lot of people saw BC hit 4900 and started dumping and now it's up to 6000 and they're stuck out.

Do you think it will go back to 4900 at least or no?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Once you go Blackcoin, you never go Bitcoin.  Grin
For me is realy hard to go in any POW coin now after Black.

I like how price is independent from BTC chart.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm an adult and I'm not just holding on to my coins. There's a certain rhythm to the market. If it goes up too fast it's going to correct. There's no point in missing these opportunities when they present themselves.

I'm not talking about the people that KNOW how to play the market.... I'm talking about people that just want to dump their coins and walk away with something quick. A lot of people saw BC hit 4900 and started dumping and now it's up to 6000 and they're stuck out.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Once you go Blackcoin, you never go Bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 85

I come from the future, and this was in my wallet.

legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
Need more popcorn.. this is epic
Activity: 266
What Yogi Berra have said to all this?
Answer: "Blackcoin? It's like de ja Bitcoin all over again."
Activity: 308
Quote from: flinchy link=t[s
[/s]opic=469640.msg5862957#msg5862957 date=1395610608]
fffuuuuu

i got out at 4k thinking it would crash again, wanting to buy in at like 3k...

this sucks.

go back and read how many people were hoping to buy back in lower, I feel sorry for all of them  Grin

You got out at 4K? I was trying to get everything in at 3.7K.  Grin

yeah I made the same mistake man I feel you
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Wallet's been open all day, as normal. Following rat4's blockchain fix, a flurry of Mined transactions came in. Now, the wallet is 'Synchronizing with network' ( something it's not had to do for quite some time ), and the number of blocks is increasing. Any suggestions ?

Restart your wallet

Yup, done that. Wallet tells me it's 'downloaded 37862 of 38030', stuck on those figures, number 'remaining' blocks increasing. All coins have moved from a combination of Balance and Stake to entirely Stake, wallet tells me it's not staking because I have no mature coins.  I have not moved any coins out of the wallet. Ever.

- EDIT - It is stuck on block 37862 ...

Delete blockchain files and restart

Yes, am in the process of doing so, thanks ...

Ok, deleted my whole data file ( backing up wallet.dat file first ! ). Re-opened wallet, which then set about synchronising, downloading the blockchain nice and fast.

However, as soon as it arrived at the last  1072 blocks ( somewhere around block 37040 ), it slowed right down, to the point where it is now verrrry slowly downloading the remaining blocks.

I noticed that in my transaction history, some transaction dates are out of date order ( in line with the transaction that triggered rat4 to update the chain ? ). See screenshot :

Activity: 98

Dumps are good for a strong coin like blackcoin, we need more people in blackcoin, if people want out let them out.

But that little dump <5000 was caused by someone who already has a large
stack and is simply panicking people into selling
. So the majority would not
have gone to new buyers but to the dumper and others riding the wave who
are looking to increase their stacks!

+2.

I lol'd at that obvious dump trying to induce panic sells. It worked last weekend but not this time.

Speaking of coin distribution, Blackcoin seems to be one of the better distributed coins looking at the richlist.

I mean looking at NXT or Doge (where 3 accounts hold 30% of the coins), Blackcoin looks in good shape. This is important because if there are a minority of accounts who hold a ridiculous amount of coins, the market is at their mercy when they decide to dump. We've seen this happening a lot in NXT.

Doge used to be bad early on. It was a continual series of pumps-and-dumps.

yeah now it's just sitting super low with too much volume haha

fffuuuuu

this sucks.

go back and read how many people were hoping to buy back in lower, I feel sorry for all of them  Grin

why?

looking at the charts, it was going below 3k constantly, why would you think it was going ot go WAY over 4k?
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
fffuuuuu

this sucks.

Activity: 113
Blackcoin is about to go past worldcoin  Cool
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
fffuuuuu

this sucks.

Activity: 434

Dumps are good for a strong coin like blackcoin, we need more people in blackcoin, if people want out let them out.

But that little dump <5000 was caused by someone who already has a large
stack and is simply panicking people into selling
. So the majority would not
have gone to new buyers but to the dumper and others riding the wave who
are looking to increase their stacks!

+2.

I lol'd at that obvious dump trying to induce panic sells. It worked last weekend but not this time.

Speaking of coin distribution, Blackcoin seems to be one of the better distributed coins looking at the richlist.

I mean looking at NXT or Doge (where 3 accounts hold 30% of the coins), Blackcoin looks in good shape. This is important because if there are a minority of accounts who hold a ridiculous amount of coins, the market is at their mercy when they decide to dump. We've seen this happening a lot in NXT.

Doge used to be bad early on. It was a continual series of pumps-and-dumps.
Activity: 98
fffuuuuu

this sucks.
Activity: 266
After the great shakeout of shitcoins and wannabees, behold! The International Flag of Crypto, recognized worldwide: https://i.imgur.com/I7kRgRi.png

I take it as BTC, LTC, BC and MINT, right?

Yikes, no, green was for Vertcoin. Lol, sorry for the ambiguity. (not Emerald or Pot either haha).

Seriously, these four strike me as the four pillars of crypto. Bitcoin the grandaddy of them all, Litecoin the great Scrypt original, Vertcoin the N-Scrypt King, and Blackcoin the PoS King.
Activity: 434
I liquidated half an aurora and most my aphs now and invested them in Blackcoin I got now over 5k again is that good?

You did good. I expected the price to drop below 5k after the pump and it did for a short while. I didn't expect it to go up so fast again.

Even if it went well under 5k after the dump this coin will continue to climb, showing you a good profit.
Jump to: