Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1328. (Read 2509932 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I know some people here have their own reasons for saying the things they do. Mainly to sell of their own coins at a higher price. I've been considering purchasing some not at the pumped level but what is the real value in these coins. Also if the coin was only mined for a week wouldn't some people have a huge supply that can be sold quickly killing price?

I would say 4000 is a fair price right now, but doesn't matter too much really any price bc has now, it will worth more tomorrow for sure Smiley.

Cheers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I know some people here have their own reasons for saying the things they do. Mainly to sell of their own coins at a higher price. I've been considering purchasing some not at the pumped level but what is the real value in these coins. Also if the coin was only mined for a week wouldn't some people have a huge supply that can be sold quickly killing price?

I suspect a very large percentage of the original miner-dumpers unoaded a long time ago, on the way down from 2000's to 500 and below, and that what we have seen has been a cycle of distribution/buy-backs, with periodic sell-offs by purely speculative players. Orderbook behaivior suggests increasing number of average-wallet investors losing any interest in selling. Look at the maarx wallet list for further interesting insights.
Activity: 245
also look whats holding price up. buy orders for .18 blackcoin

BC valued at around 3.9k when not taking those into account. Significant profit over yesterday close Smiley This coin is only gaining value. It keeps rising dayt after day, even if you take these p&d bubbles into account.

I'll say this... it's early yet, but if we thought it were a bubble we wouldn't have started accepting it. I think it's got a long way to run. If it's 10x its value next week, I still won't think it's a bubble. Instead, it's going to bust all the other alt-coin bubbles... which is absolutely brilliant.

I agree with you 100%. What i meant was that some whales try to pump and dump it at some points, hence those steep climbs and falls in the graph. I'm very pleased to see that these whales playing the coin are doing lesser damage every time they try to p&d it. This coin is very underrated atm and i'm glad i'm holding mine, and will not sell for a long time to come. However i might pop into your website to play some poker every once in a while with these puppies Wink

Great choice of coin from your side, if i might add Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 568
Merit: 500

BC valued at around 3.9k when not taking those into account. Significant profit over yesterday close Smiley This coin is only gaining value. It keeps rising dayt after day, even if you take these p&d bubbles into account.

I'll say this... it's early yet, but if we thought it were a bubble we wouldn't have started accepting it. I think it's got a long way to run. If it's 10x its value next week, I still won't think it's a bubble. Instead, it's going to bust all the other alt-coin bubbles... which is absolutely brilliant.

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
BC is unstoppable .....
Just a note about our deposits -- we don't auto-check our daemon because it operates on a separate server. So once coins are sent, players should click "submit" in the deposit box.

However... we're seeing a bit of a delay right now in picking up the transactions off the network. We don't require any confirmations, it just seems like it's taking awhile (several minutes in one case) for our wallet to actually see the transaction. So...just be patient if you click submit a few times and it hasn't shown up yet Tongue

Great news about the site, but isn't no-confirm insecure?

Good question! We handle withdrawals manually, and the corresponding deposit must have 3 confirmations before we'll process a withdrawal.
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Just a note about our deposits -- we don't auto-check our daemon because it operates on a separate server. So once coins are sent, players should click "submit" in the deposit box.

However... we're seeing a bit of a delay right now in picking up the transactions off the network. We don't require any confirmations, it just seems like it's taking awhile (several minutes in one case) for our wallet to actually see the transaction. So...just be patient if you click submit a few times and it hasn't shown up yet Tongue

Great news about the site, but isn't no-confirm insecure?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
minor hiccup... if you were on StrikeSapphire, please reload your software now - some card faces were missing when we recompiled with BlackCoin  Roll Eyes
what i cant believe is that we have had an increase of 35% since yesterday and we still have twice the buy orders than we do sell orders....

either way I wont do anything again, not gonna play the roller coaster till we are over 15k satoshi

also I disagree about the hard crash we have tested this ceiling twice now, and almost all the BC's for sale have at one time been bought for over 3k next ceiling will be over 5k

Mission accomplished Cheesy.

2014-03-22 19:17:54   BUY   0.00003970   71.76826196   0.00284920   0.00000427   0.00285347
2014-03-22 19:15:37   BUY   0.00003950   239.51189873   0.00946072   0.00001418   0.00947490
2014-03-22 19:15:20   BUY   0.00003923   6310.16746602   0.24754786   0.00037133   0.24791919
free BC @ Mintpal Cheesy

gimme some free ones if you want  Cheesy

hehe : Sell 1/3 @ 4.4k, buy back @ 4k Smiley  thanks to p&d dudes still hoping to trick the BC community Wink
Activity: 308
free BC @ Mintpal Cheesy

gimme some free ones if you want  Cheesy
free BC @ Mintpal Cheesy
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
I don't really understand the output of the bc blockchain explorer at http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php . Neither the balance is not correct, nor the "total send" and "total received" fields. Staking shouldn't have any influence on those values, except for the rewards ofc.

Anyone else having strange numbers there that don't match with those of your wallet (and your brain if you know what you have spend and received like me)?

ya mines off too Tongue
Activity: 248
I don't really understand the output of the bc blockchain explorer at http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php . Neither the balance is not correct, nor the "total send" and "total received" fields. Staking shouldn't have any influence on those values, except for the rewards ofc.

Anyone else having strange numbers there that don't match with those of your wallet (and your brain if you know what you have spend and received like me)?
Activity: 308
it's at 4000 / 4100 right this moment

It's going to crash hard  Shocked it is going up too fast, please try to not panic :p Smiley.

For sure it will correct the value, but I guess that overall will stay at much higher levels than yesterday.

No reason for panic at all, just trust it, it is by far the most resilient crypto !!!

I am not worried at all, just saying :p. It is not probably good idea to enter at 4300+ just now, maybe wait a little bit and buy for 4000 or 4100 tops.

I could be totally wrong but the graph looks quite extreme: https://cryptrader.com/
Jump to: