Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1331. (Read 2509932 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I just wish there was a decent fiat/BC exchange so we wouldn't have to care about bitcoin's value so much.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
This coin is the best investment in the Crypto world right now. BTC, LTC, DOGE all going down - BC going up! I expect we will see a massive market cap increase over the next day or two as people starting cashing out of BTC and fiat and into Blackcoin.

I think this coin is the best coin atm. Its level in the market and distibution atm make it hard for any whales to try to influence.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This coin is the best investment in the Crypto world right now. BTC, LTC, DOGE all going down - BC going up! I expect we will see a massive market cap increase over the next day or two as people starting cashing out of BTC and fiat and into Blackcoin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Holding BC in my wallet and stakes keep coming... Smiley

Activity: 101
BCPool.co is online!

The website http://www.BCPool.co is online and the pool will be up tomorrow at 1PM Est. Also Check us out on Twitter @BlackCoinMiner

Cant wait to give it a run Smiley
Activity: 108
When is the multipool returning?

Closed Beta test is ongoing now.

Join #blackcoinpool on Freenode if you want an invite.

If you are not a tech type person and want to keep track of what is happening with the multi-pool try following:

https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool

These guys are doing some great work to make the mining pool idea come to life.

Thanks to all the developer's and others who have put in some hard work and long nights!

+1 For the developer comment, we really appreciate everything you have put into making this coin a success.

Thanks for the link (I'm not a tech person).   Smiley
Activity: 15

If you are not a tech type person and want to keep track of what is happening with the multi-pool try following:

https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool

These guys are doing some great work to make the mining pool idea come to life.

Thanks to all the developer's and others who have put in some hard work and long nights!
Activity: 476
It was resolved by simply resyncing the client. (deleting blockchain and downloading it again)
Activity: 266
Problem resolved.  No panic necessary. Soepkip - Thanks.

Might be good to edit your previous posts to let people know that the issue is resolved without any loss of coins. Just to prevent any unwarranted panic Smiley

Yes, please edit your post, which would be pretty alarming to people, especially inexperienced/new investors. Also, you'd help others by revealing what the problem was and how you resolved it in case someone else runs into same situation and is perplexed. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Did you add the coins in balance + the coins in stake?

This sum is your total.

There are no coins in the stake field.  Just 103k in the balance...  That's the issue
You have to be lucky to get stake

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Might be good to edit your previous posts to let people know that the issue is resolved without any loss of coins. Just to prevent any unwarranted panic Smiley
Activity: 98

Great +1

I'd recommend btw to move your wallets to a VMWare, less hack prone.
And use wallet 1.0.3 Smiley
Activity: 57
Activity: 84
Put your address there http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/chain/BlackCoin and see how many coins it reports.

This is the blockchain of BC.

Edit: Or, if you do not know how to do it, write your address or addresses in order to check it for you.

This sum is your total.

There are no coins in the stake field.  Just 103k in the balance...  That's the issue

This sum is your total.
In the wallet it has shown the balance of coins that is staking as well as the balance of the coins that are not staking.  Tonight i went to one of my machines that I have the wallet open for staking on and I see that there is 103kish and the balance before was 169kish.

This is a shock to me....  I don't know how to get the blockchain downloaded or how it has to do with the wallet - I'm still fairly new to this.  Sorry... All a learning experience.
Now when the whole list of ASK is visible, numbered the need to inject yourself unless BTC to maintain growth in BC? This is a ratio of 100:1 min

You are saying something, sounds interesting, but I do not get it. Can you please expand?
Jump to: