Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1332. (Read 2509932 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Now when the whole list of ASK is visible, numbered the need to inject yourself unless BTC to maintain growth in BC? This is a ratio of 100:1 min
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
did i just get robbed?
can someone take my coins without it showing as a "Sent" transaction ?!?

Coins that are staking do not show in balance.

Total coins = balance + stake

You can switch off staking if you wish.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
did i just get robbed?

Look in the blockchain to see your balance / transactions associated with your address.  See if it matches your wallet.
Activity: 476
If you have issues please join our IRC -> #blackcoin and #blackcoinpool @freednode.net

People there can help you.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
did i just get robbed?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Are you sure they're not staking? If not try deleting everything in the BlackCoin %APPDATA% folder, except the wallet.dat and try downloading the block chain again with the latest wallet.
SO ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY TODAY MY bc WALLET MISING 10K coins? no out going transaction  shown in log...

I'm missing 70k coins. What the hell is happening here. No transaction Out....

wtf this is bugged! i had 1.0.2 wallet i updated to 1.03 same shit... i dont get it
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
SO ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY TODAY MY bc WALLET MISING 10K coins? no out going transaction  shown in log...

I'm missing 70k coins. What the hell is happening here. No transaction Out....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Activity: 308
@jamieb81

Hi friend, BC is a coin that cannot be mined any more that's why Wink

on the other hand there will be one and one only pool available soon, in the form of a multipool, buying other alt coins and paying out in BC

http://blackcoinpool.com/

I know that BC can't be mined any more, but instead people mine other alts via multipool (at least that is my understanding) to then convert to BC and then get paid, but actually getting started mining is the main issue many people face.

Give me a broken PC (hardware or software) and I can fix it. I write quite a few tutorials on my site helping people with general PC issues, but when it comes to editing .conf files, I find myself befuddled. It's actually very embarrassing that I can't seem to get it, but I guess everyone has their strengths.

I'm quite far from a pc guru myself, and also very new in this world.

I started learning just by reading around alot, and experimenting with cpuminer just on my laptop and getting 14ks/s lol

but that's how you learn things and move up.

Most people what they do now is they mine for example litecoin, or other coins and use them on an exchange such as mintpal to buy bc's
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
@jamieb81

Hi friend, BC is a coin that cannot be mined any more that's why Wink

on the other hand there will be one and one only pool available soon, in the form of a multipool, buying other alt coins and paying out in BC

I know that BC can't be mined any more, but instead people mine other alts via multipool (at least that is my understanding) to then convert to BC and then get paid, but actually getting started mining is the main issue many people face.

Give me a broken PC (hardware or software) and I can fix it. I write quite a few tutorials on my site helping people with general PC issues, but when it comes to editing .conf files, I find myself befuddled. It's actually very embarrassing that I can't seem to get it, but I guess everyone has their strengths.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
How do i get my coins out of stake and in to balance

Just wait for 520 confirmations
Activity: 308
For those on the sidelines, don't loose your head. Btw 3200 - 3400 is good entry. This run needs to be capped its climbing too quick.

yes I bought this midday at 3150

Yeh, bought most of mine before that, but figured that BC was the only coin that was consistently increasing in price over the past week. That along with the awesome devs and community, makes it a coin to go all-in on.

It's kind of concerning investing everything in one coin, but having read most things about the coin, including every page in this thread; I have a decent amount of confidence.

I'm all in making my last crypto stand in BC, I've lost alot of money to mining inflation and pump schemes I hope to find some stability, it's also nice for a change to in essence have the miners working to help make me money for a change (no offense to any miners reading this!)

I'm still mining Heavycoin as I can't for the life of me figure out the .bat or .conf files that I need to mine BC, even when given the standard instructions on the various mining pools (which is the same on all of them). When you download the CGMiner file, I honestly have no clue what to edit to start mining. Really wish the pools would create simple .bat and or .conf files for new miners as it would allow more people to mine on basic systems (single GPU's)

The reason I am mining HVC is because 1.GH make mining dead simple, as all I have to do is change the default HVC address to my own.

Sorry to come across as a mining noob, but admittedly that's what I am.

Hi friend, BC is a coin that cannot be mined anymore that's why Wink

Activity: 336
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
For those on the sidelines, don't loose your head. Btw 3200 - 3400 is good entry. This run needs to be capped its climbing too quick.

Yeh, bought most of mine before that, but figured that BC was the only coin that was consistently increasing in price over the past week. That along with the awesome devs and community, makes it a coin to go all-in on.

It's kind of concerning investing everything in one coin, but having read most things about the coin, including every page in this thread; I have a decent amount of confidence.

I'm all in making my last crypto stand in BC, I've lost alot of money to mining inflation and pump schemes I hope to find some stability, it's also nice for a change to in essence have the miners working to help make me money for a change (no offense to any miners reading this!)

I'm still mining Heavycoin as I can't for the life of me figure out the .bat or .conf files that I need to mine BC, even when given the standard instructions on the various mining pools (which is the same on all of them). When you download the CGMiner file, I honestly have no clue what to edit to start mining. Really wish the pools would create simple .bat and or .conf files for new miners as it would allow more people to mine on basic systems (single GPU's)

The reason I am mining HVC is because 1.GH make mining dead simple, as all I have to do is change the default HVC address to my own.

Sorry to come across as a mining noob, but admittedly that's what I am.
Activity: 238

Simply wait. They will revert to your balance after 510 confirmations. You don't have to do anything.

Great thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

If we can maintain a reputation of leve-headed investors who are serious about looking after the community and integrity of the coin we are on a smooth trajectory to moonspace.

Also all-in atm whilst BTC and LC are in a cooling-down phase.
Activity: 294
This is such a lovely coin and so stable. I am going to try and buy a few every week and put in wallet to get the stake and stuff. I only have 4k coins at the moment also the faucet is dry so if there are any rich peeps here to feed the little fish please donate graciously http://earncryptocoins.com/blackcoin  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 266

Simply wait. They will revert to your balance after 510 confirmations. You don't have to do anything.
Jump to: