Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1346. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
well, I don't see how a coin that is associated with racism is going to be commercially viable

Also just now is the first time I have heard of the racism thing, I know a few people had want a mlk tie in but the developers wanted to stair clear of anything that was charged and just make black coin a currency.

Edit: Can you please source the racism that was happening?
meh I think I'll just choose another coin. That's too much baggage.
Go a head we will have to try and earn yours and others trust by staying around for the long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So did it get hacked by Operation Shitcoin or what?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

So.... the guy got stressed, we replaced him and there is 3-4 pools opening within days.

TLDR blackcoin is a hyrda... one head dies and more spring up
Activity: 476
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
it's at 2900 now. It will probably crash to 1500-2000 as it is dumped.

Don't try to catch a falling knife! You'll bleed

The amount of shit spewing out of your mouth is hilarious.

I predicted it would fall to 2900 and it did

go figure
well, I don't see how a coin that is associated with racism is going to be commercially viable
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
it's at 2900 now. It will probably crash to 1500-2000 as it is dumped.

Don't try to catch a falling knife! You'll bleed

The amount of shit spewing out of your mouth is hilarious.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Its you first who got a wrong impression, so do I follow

huh
Activity: 382

I suggest you go for "Beecoin"! Shocked
Activity: 224
Its you first who got a wrong impression, so do I follow
 there you go
So start a WhiteCoin
Well maybe I'm wrong but when I looked into this coin about a week ago there was a lot of racism going around on the thread also blackcoin people going to other coin threads during a pump and dump trying to get people to buy to dump leaves a bad first impression
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

This coin really has no value what can you do with it besides buy and sell it. Also can anyone really see large companies taking Blackcoin as payment?

Funny ... the same thing was said about Bitcoin not even a whole year ago....... .... ..

It was pumped with orders to buy 1 BC and at certain levels someone would place a large buy order to make others feel secure. Then the large orders were pulled and the price dropped. This coin really has no value what can you do with it besides buy and sell it. Also can anyone really see large companies taking Blackcoin as payment?

We do need to get more people taking this coin for payment for something.

Edit: Also a few of us on here called today's pump and tried to warn people against it. We know that any pump will hurt blackcoin, but in the future we will grow despite these pumps/dumps.

It was pumped with orders to buy 1 BC and at certain levels someone would place a large buy order to make others feel secure. Then the large orders were pulled and the price dropped. This coin really has no value what can you do with it besides buy and sell it. Also can anyone really see large companies taking Blackcoin as payment?
Jump to: