Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1358. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
It might not fall as hard as anticipated.

Multipool is firing up later on today..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How far will it go Roll Eyes?
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
ALL IN!
like a ticking bomb  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It is going to fall for sure
Activity: 385
Sorry, anything that rises over 30% in a day is artificial and not stable.

Its been 15-30% gains everyday since the last dump.
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
10 BTC down to 1300, and new buy orders put in the 1-2 range, man i cant trust this market right now...
Activity: 382

I do not think it is artificial, considering it is not like a quick high, it is correcting, stabilizing and going up. 
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Hmmm, not so sure. I real life yes, but crypto is still unexplored territory. We now witness the birth of a new market.

Maybe if the market cap is under 10 million, anything below that can be subject to massive swings.
Activity: 238

The multi pool is going to be pumping BTC into the market starting today and continuing who knows how long into the future. This will create a new stability, but I would guess at a much higher bottom / base price.  
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Hmmm, not so sure. I real life yes, but crypto is still unexplored territory. We now witness the birth of a new market.
Activity: 420
Activity: 364
Sooo... another P&D attempt? The growth seems way too fast, no?

Growth is fine. Last week went from 500 to 5000 too fast.

We spent a week consolidating in 2000 - 2500 area. Slow and steady Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Market was expecting another 2 days before the multipool went live, its early, so this might be lowest point in the market going forward.
Activity: 238
Multipool will be back online in one hour...  I think this is people trying to get in before the price really jumps.

I fully expect it to go to at least 5000 once the multipool is back and buying.  

Got my miners ready!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Didn't it go to almost 5k? This time it seems to go much slower though.
Activity: 192
no, this is still cheap

I didn't say it wasn't, but it just seems like the last one that went to 4k+ and then sank again back to a slow upward trend.
Activity: 192
Sooo... another P&D attempt? The growth seems way too fast, no?
My god a 5 BTC sell wall just got eaten up in 15 seconds!  Shocked

Someone is accumulating at ~3,500 - and putting money behind it.
Why BlackCoin has extreme potential:

1) 0% premine, 1st coin 100% POS, 100% mined - high difficulty while mining no instamine, even distribution, no holder has >2%

2) low 1% inflation means BC needs ~0.02 BTC/day to buy all new coins while DOGE needs ~560 BTC/day to maintain coin price

3) First 100% POS coin to have it's own dedicated redistribution pool providing constant BUY pressure on the exchanges

4) Multipool panel has BUY WALL settings for each miner, you set where you want the buy wall so be. You control the pool.

5) Innovative and skilled development team. Ahead of the curve every time.

Buy on dips. Trade carefully.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
#BlackCoin surpasses #MintCoin on http://CoinMarketCap.com . 20% Inflation and pre-mine is killing mint.

It's as good as over for #MintCoin. 20% inflation, 700million pre-mine. Guys, it's over. Get your profits in to #BlackCoin.

The MINT 20% PoS is only for the first year. It tapers down to 15% the 2nd, 10% the 3rd and 5% afterwards. The 5 week PoW stage and total coin supply for MINT also allowed for a much wider distribution than BC. With the current MINT/BC price ratio at ~290:1, I definitely don't think we've seen the last rally for MINT.
Jump to: