Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1360. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
you invest and do not know how to play?

This wall is not one investor, only the whole mass of the people who bought BC and then what?

on the BID now play on the growth of teeth is a wall to eat

What happens when there are so many sellers and not enough buyers? Look at LEAF 400 BTC to ASK and almost nothing on the BID what happened to the price?

This wall is a pumping group playing, all sellers are not stupid enough to put their big sell orders at the same price without knowing this will drive down it and they'll never sell.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
what is the total amount of coins that will be produced? i haven't seen a limit anywhere...

The total amount of coins that have been mined is about 74 mil. From now, we have 1% more coins per year. The multipool buys BC, rather than mine it.

Get some BC now, it's a winner.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
what is the total amount of coins that will be produced? i haven't seen a limit anywhere...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
you invest and do not know how to play?

This wall is not one investor, only the whole mass of the people who bought BC and then what?

on the BID now play on the growth of teeth is a wall to eat

What happens when there are so many sellers and not enough buyers? Look at LEAF 400 BTC to ASK and almost nothing on the BID what happened to the price?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
someone pulls nonstop course and throws a lot of BTC see graph and ASK to 3500 there are about 20BTC

and this is the game so I'm waiting pile of cheaper

Illustrated also, just for educational purposes ...  Tongue

The wall is there to slow price rise, it gives time for the buyer/buyers to accumulate under that level. The wall 'scares' people and so has the desired effect. It's a common price manipulation tactic in a rising trend.

what goal does the wall builder have?
Activity: 364
Any of those sell orders could be pulled at any time. No guarantees

Fair enough, it can go north or south. What really interests me is to have a new higher base each day or so, if possible. Healthy growth.

This is the key. New base looks > 2,750 area, it trade continues at current area then 3,000 very like will hold.
someone pulls nonstop course and throws a lot of BTC see graph and ASK to 3500 there are about 20BTC

Illustrated also, just for educational purposes ...  Tongue

The wall is there to slow price rise, it gives time for the buyer/buyers to accumulate under that level. The wall 'scares' people and so has the desired effect. It's a common price manipulation tactic in a rising trend.

Fair enough, it can go north or south. What really interests me is to have a new higher base each day or so, if possible. Healthy growth.
Activity: 266

Illustrated also, just for educational purposes ...  Tongue

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

what site is that?Huh?

I bought the 3030, the 3400 sale of 10% may be

count exactly how many ASK, just waiting for your-BTC

Agree, buying support is almost evaporated at this price level. Logically, it will go down but does not matter if overall keeps the upwards trend.

* Thinking long term here ...

Absolutely, buy on dips. Buying at 3,000 is no longer high risk from the recent price action.
Activity: 112
vert be keeping that spot warm for us  Cool.

Agree, buying support is almost evaporated at this price level. Logically, it will go down but does not matter if overall keeps the upwards trend.

* Thinking long term here ...
sheep going to slaughter

You hope Cheesy

We already consolidated in 3,000 sat region. This is not new ground. Sitting out now is a risk.

give guarantees with not lose as I'll go in for 3000? we have witnesses

Guarantees? lol

You shouldn't be in this game mate!

Tell everyone about BlackCoin. Don't have them blame you for not letting them know early. They can make their own decision. Empower them.
sheep going to slaughter

You hope Cheesy

We already consolidated in 3,000 sat region. This is not new ground. Sitting out now is a risk.

give guarantees with not lose as I'll go in for 3000? we have witnesses

Guarantees? lol

You shouldn't be in this game mate!
Jump to: