Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1362. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
now DC cheap Cheesy

and to ask you a lot of mega BTC see above 3500 you want to sell and escape

whales were buying on dips collected the BC and now you sell on the hill, good luck, I'm from BC from the beginning know when the pump is

I had BC for the 500, 1000, 2000 and 3000

I can see how such maneuvers leave
i have 0 DC. but today pp buy   more coin i think BC bullish
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
now DC cheap Cheesy

and to ask you a lot of mega BTC see above 3500 you want to sell and escape

whales were buying on dips collected the BC and now you sell on the hill, good luck, I'm from BC from the beginning know when the pump is

I had BC for the 500, 1000, 2000 and 3000

I can see how such maneuvers leave
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This coin is a perfect example of the Prisoners' Dilemma.

Exactly! If everyone would've just held on to their coin, we would be still soaring right now. But hey... now the rest of us will get to reap the rewards of their loss.

Yes. For Olympiccoin or FairQuark there are completly different rules Smiley

What is so special about Blackcoin? It's just pump and dump...

not got it on the cheap BC, were 1200

but it did sell you for 3000

exactly as I've done and I have over 100% in BC, sold for 3200, now waiting for the correction to, because pumping can see, it's not healthy growth
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
The MAC QT wallet v1.0.3 keeps crashing when I try to open it. Any ideas why? I'm running a Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5.

Hi! It requires 10.8+

I run Mac OS 10.8 and have not experienced a single problem.

Yeah, the build requires 10.8.X/10.9.X
The MAC QT wallet v1.0.3 keeps crashing when I try to open it. Any ideas why? I'm running a Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5.

Hi! It requires 10.8+

I run Mac OS 10.8 and have not experienced a single problem.
This coin would be the mother of all coins. Off course there will be clones of Black but BC would have then taken control of everything. We can mine any other coin but no one can mine ours. This coin will also set a precedent and in future the coins would remain only POS and it is great. Long live BC!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BlackCoin IS the mother of all coins!

They can mine it if they want - and push the price further up for us Cheesy
Activity: 798

Hi! It requires 10.8+
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Does anyone know why my wallet says I have a stake balance but the status for staking is "Not staking because you don't have any mature coins"??  Why do I have a stake balance if I am not staking?

Also, if I have coins currently staked how can I move them to another wallet? or when can I move them?

Thanks.

Yeah. How does this work? Why do I have a 'Stake' balance which is about 14% of my total wallet balance? Can I change this? Do I need to? Obviously I would like to stake my total balance because then I'll get more 'interest'.

Coins mature after 500 confirms, after that they are eligible to begin staking. It takes quite a while.
Activity: 49
Does anyone know why my wallet says I have a stake balance but the status for staking is "Not staking because you don't have any mature coins"??  Why do I have a stake balance if I am not staking?

Also, if I have coins currently staked how can I move them to another wallet? or when can I move them?

Thanks.

Yeah. How does this work? Why do I have a 'Stake' balance which is about 14% of my total wallet balance? Can I change this? Do I need to? Obviously I would like to stake my total balance because then I'll get more 'interest'.
Activity: 224
am in love with my BlackCoins

I am in love with a stripper. .. loolo ..BC is nice too though
Activity: 50
am in love with my BlackCoins
Activity: 644
For those who PM'd me about initial testing on my BC paying node -

If all goes well, I may have my DOGE/LTC(etc) mining BC paying P2P node up and running tonight for initial testers. I had hell last night getting the node setup on a dedicated machine for some reason. The node just wasn't accepting any shares, even though my GPUs were working hard. So this morning I copied over the p2pool folder from the virtual machine I had been working on previously, and now it's accepting shares as it should. But I believe I need to let it run a few hours myself (just on my miners) before the P2P network starts paying out, as this node is on a separate internet line and looks brand new to the P2P network.

Will give an update later today, and if everything looks good later, I will send mining url details to those who have PM'd offering to help test.
Wonderful,
more and more pool for BC is good!

Just an update to this - closed testing started a little bit over 4 hours ago. We've got about 40 MH/s total on the node right now. Things are running very smoothly. Payments coming in have ramped up a good bit from the P2P network. Payments will be sent to BC miner addresses when I get home from work tomorrow (anywhere from 17-20 hours from now). A second set will then be sent the following morning (another 12 hours) to give any coins that were immature at node shut down time to mature. It's now midnight so I will be running a manual backup of the hash dbs and then go to sleep.

Also to those mining on the node, your estimate BC mined is only based off the matured coins. Right now we've got a balance of ~5000 and ~12400 immature dogecoins, so at this very moment your balance mined is underestimated by a fair amount. I don't believe it's possible to obtain immature balance via rpc call and display to you a "pending BC" mined estimate, but I will look into that tomorrow.

Also, this is not planned for release until AFTER Radio gets his multipool up, so sometime next week. It is not auto profit switching, just meant to be a functioning failover and eventual expansion to more P2P nodes. Once it's up and running you can all point your mining configurations to Radio's profit switching multipool (to get the most BC being a profit optimizing pool) with the p2p node set as the failover. The BC empire shall expand from the giant multipool. Smiley
Activity: 15
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Activity: 224
I agree with this but, I think it is going to take a while till crypto hits mainstream .. most people are afraid of it so far due to negative media coverage .. but it will happen eventually .. there is no stopping it

Anyone else think we could hit a $1 sooner than people think?

Yes, I think if you go back to BTC, LTC and even DOGE nobody expected those prices to get that high. What's amazing still, is cryptos haven't even reached far less than 99% of the people, we are talking probably .001% or something of the population, and look at the prices, just wait til it's user friendly to grandma, or the non tech savvoy. Plenty here will be swimming with wealth.

Most likely anyone heavily involved in cryptos will be insanely wealthy in the coming years. People talk about early adopters for bitcoin like the boat has already sailed, it just so happens that we are all early adopters. The boat hasn't sailed. When cryptos get true mainstream adoption (its coming, the writing is on the damn wall) there is going to be a lot of money flowing in... a real lot. It's going to be a fun ride.
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange

Yes, I think if you go back to BTC, LTC and even DOGE nobody expected those prices to get that high. What's amazing still, is cryptos haven't even reached far less than 99% of the people, we are talking probably .001% or something of the population, and look at the prices, just wait til it's user friendly to grandma, or the non tech savvoy. Plenty here will be swimming with wealth.

Most likely anyone heavily involved in cryptos will be insanely wealthy in the coming years. People talk about early adopters for bitcoin like the boat has already sailed, it just so happens that we are all early adopters. The boat hasn't sailed. When cryptos get true mainstream adoption (its coming, the writing is on the damn wall) there is going to be a lot of money flowing in... a real lot. It's going to be a fun ride.
Activity: 210

Activity: 231
For those who PM'd me about initial testing on my BC paying node -

If all goes well, I may have my DOGE/LTC(etc) mining BC paying P2P node up and running tonight for initial testers. I had hell last night getting the node setup on a dedicated machine for some reason. The node just wasn't accepting any shares, even though my GPUs were working hard. So this morning I copied over the p2pool folder from the virtual machine I had been working on previously, and now it's accepting shares as it should. But I believe I need to let it run a few hours myself (just on my miners) before the P2P network starts paying out, as this node is on a separate internet line and looks brand new to the P2P network.

Will give an update later today, and if everything looks good later, I will send mining url details to those who have PM'd offering to help test.
Wonderful,
more and more pool for BC is good!
Activity: 147

$1/BC

would be a half-millionaire!

blackcoin balla 4life->
Jump to: