Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1361. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sheep going to slaughter

You hope Cheesy

We already consolidated in 3,000 sat region. This is not new ground. Sitting out now is a risk.

give guarantees with not lose as I'll go in for 3000? we have witnesses
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
sheep going to slaughter

You hope Cheesy

We already consolidated in 3,000 sat region. This is not new ground. Sitting out now is a risk.
#BlackCoin surpasses #MintCoin on http://CoinMarketCap.com . 20% Inflation and pre-mine is killing mint.

It's as good as over for #MintCoin. 20% inflation, 700million pre-mine. Guys, it's over. Get your profits in to #BlackCoin.

sheep going to slaughter
Radiostatic (DEV) has just announced that servers for Scrypt and Sha-256 are ready and will be launched sometime today

Potential of #BlackCoin is around 20K+ sat due to it not being mineable anymore, while with the multipool will skyrocket it even more

Today is the day!
where are the BID and merchants?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
MULTIPOOL NEWS

The Full (beta) Launch is today 4PM GMT.
It will host SCRYPT & SHA256 mining.

Get ready to mine!

+1

Weve surpassed mint on coinmarketcap
Activity: 476
MULTIPOOL NEWS

The Full (beta) Launch is today 4PM GMT.
It will host SCRYPT & SHA256 mining.

Get ready to mine!
Activity: 546
hm
why not adding the coin to mcxnow ?

I think it's way to early to hit mcxnow. But when it gets to that exchange, it will skyrocket  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
well, if there are something will eat all these walls its would be mining it, lets be clear, if we did give it a chance to go higher in price, its become more profitable, many miners will join the train, this will make things skyrocket and the prices go way HIGH.

Real pump without any whale needed ^^ on way up.
Do you belive we could get 50Ghs ^^ someday in mining train?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
well, if there are something will eat all these walls its would be mining it on multipool, lets be clear, if we did give it a chance to go higher in price, its become more profitable, many miners will join the train, this will make things skyrocket and the prices go way HIGH.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
why not adding the coin to mcxnow ?
is fulfilled exactly what I said, and builds a correction ASK nobody wants to shop themselves kamikaze or whales

so how long will it be built up large ASK
legendary
now DC cheap Cheesy

and to ask you a lot of mega BTC see above 3500 you want to sell and escape

whales were buying on dips collected the BC and now you sell on the hill, good luck, I'm from BC from the beginning know when the pump is

I had BC for the 500, 1000, 2000 and 3000

I can see how such maneuvers leave
Some will go in some will go out that is sure.
After all pumps if you notice price almost never back to old depth. ^^.
And this is POS no new coins.
IF someone is trying get into during pump this is not smartest way.
Problem is when new bottom will be eg 5000 Cheesy...

On way eg to LTC price will be many flawless dumps and pumps ^^ but i have faith we can do it.
At the end of story we allays can mine LTC for BC and you can't reverse that process ^^

clear, and you seen flat above 3500? there are there more than 50 BTC in the morning watching

Yup warring me to but if we mine out that wall...
I always have been saying worst think is pump before mooltipool but if mining will go in eg 10Ghs you eat all that 50BTC in one day and no new coins.
Announcing multi pool in friday it have + to more miners will be ready to go on party destroy wall Cheesy.
if people will have patience to mine a week in such hash speed we will be higher and higher till desire of possessing more BC will be small.
On every way up corrections are needed.
Even BC on 3000 that is only 0.06 BTC day to buy all new.
Price 3000 is low compare when we can climb in long run.
Activity: 546
hm
This coin is a perfect example of the Prisoners' Dilemma.

Exactly! If everyone would've just held on to their coin, we would be still soaring right now. But hey... now the rest of us will get to reap the rewards of their loss.

Yes. For Olympiccoin or FairQuark there are completly different rules Smiley

What is so special about Blackcoin? It's just pump and dump...

not got it on the cheap BC, were 1200

but it did sell you for 3000

exactly as I've done and I have over 100% in BC, sold for 3200, now waiting for the correction to, because pumping can see, it's not healthy growth

There was already a correction. From 3500 to 2500. Now we are at around 3000. I am full in BC atm. There is a good potential to rally up to 10 000 in a couple of hours. But I don't know what hours that might be. Maybe today. Tomorrow, in a week.

But there is nothing like a "healthy grow". DOGEcoin or Mooncoin grew 100% on several consecutive days. Mooncaoin was neary dead. 80 000$ market cap and grew to 13mio. (or so) within 3-4 days.
And everyone knew that Mooncaoin will never be used for real goods and services. Blackcoin has the chance to...
Activity: 61
There are and always will be, pumpers and dumpers.....but fear not, majority of the BC holders are in it for the long run. We would love to see BC going up in value, thus we will continue to hold.

This will lead to less and less BC in circulation via exchanges, this will make it harder to mine and more expensive to buy in.

/to the moon Wink  Roll Eyes
now DC cheap Cheesy

whales were buying on dips collected the BC and now you sell on the hill, good luck, I'm from BC from the beginning know when the pump is

On way eg to LTC price will be many flawless dumps and pumps ^^ but i have faith we can do it.
At the end of story we allays can mine LTC for BC and you can't reverse that process ^^

clear, and you seen flat above 3500? there are there more than 50 BTC in the morning watching
legendary
now DC cheap Cheesy

We can only do it without panic sellers but we can.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
which DC are you talking about, DynamicCoin ?
Jump to: