Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1365. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I think it should stay at 3000... Wink
hope you all dumped at 3500 before mintpal maintenance Cheesy lots of cheap bc in half hour Smiley

EDIT: yeap going down on cryptorush, good stuff

the last price on mintpal was around 3000 before it went down Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hope you all dumped at 3500 before mintpal maintenance Cheesy lots of cheap bc in half hour Smiley

EDIT: yeap going down on cryptorush, good stuff
Blackcoin has risen steadily over the last 3 days from a low of 1300. That's more than 100% increase. 20 or 30% dumps along the way is to be expected.

The fact Blackcoin is rising like this after the mass panic dumping at the weekend is bullish sign. I'm actually surprised the recovery is happening so quickly I expected it to happen over 2 weeks or more.

True, Usually coins don't get back up so quickly after such a dump but blackcoin is doing great Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Blackcoin has risen steadily over the last 3 days from a low of 1300. That's more than 100% increase. 20 or 30% dumps along the way is to be expected.

The fact Blackcoin is rising like this after the mass panic dumping at the weekend is bullish sign. I'm actually surprised the recovery is happening so quickly I expected it to happen over 2 weeks or more.
Activity: 183
I am really no trading expert, but with this constant grow I am currently making a significant amount of BCs just by putting some buy order at the current price and some sell order at the current price + something. I am doing this with 0.02 BTC for some time now and all BCs earned through this go to my wallet. As long as we have this steady grow this is really an exciting and profitable way to increase BCs. Furthermore I encourage higher prices and therefore contribute to the grow of the price.

Blackcoin wins, I win! A perfect world Smiley

That is what I have doing with .1 btc made about 1000 more bc to just sit in my wallet, I am hoping to get up to 100000 but we will have to see.

I just wish I had a skill that could help bc along, like programming or something.
Activity: 257
Looks like the dump is happening.

sitting around 3000

It was just in the mid 3000's before it dropped down to 2800.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
I am really no trading expert, but with this constant grow I am currently making a significant amount of BCs just by putting some buy order at the current price and some sell order at the current price + something. I am doing this with 0.02 BTC for some time now and all BCs earned through this go to my wallet. As long as we have this steady grow this is really an exciting and profitable way to increase BCs. Furthermore I encourage higher prices and therefore contribute to the grow of the price.

Blackcoin wins, I win! A perfect world Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
25 BTC wall at 5000, this will probably be the top, but not sure.

25 btc is not much compared to the volume that goes through BC.
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
Mintpal is going down in about 8 minutes lol.. this is crazy but yeah, its rocketing way too fast. It's an elephant balanced on a twig, if you want to speculate I would sell some now and rebuy low

Why force the price to drop just for a quick gain? That's the whole problem. People should hold their coins.

you obviously do not know what makes a healthy market.  We need liquidity, that's why I sell high, and buy low.

I don't .. I'm still new to this.. All I know is that I like to see a steady upward climb like we saw yesterday and earlier today. Spikes scare me lol.

Yes theres nothing wrong with flipping its intelligent trading, thats like telling me not to make money. When it rises slow I hold.. but spikes like this dont hold water and the trend reverses, somebody ends up with the funds, might as well be you.

This is even more true if you want bc to do well, people that care about the coin need more of it. so save it from pump and dumpers by getting more with the flips.

Exactly! Trust me what I sold for ~3000 sat right now is lined up in buys that hopefully bring my bag up  Grin. Thats the game.
Mintpal is going down in about 8 minutes lol.. this is crazy but yeah, its rocketing way too fast. It's an elephant balanced on a twig, if you want to speculate I would sell some now and rebuy low

Why force the price to drop just for a quick gain? That's the whole problem. People should hold their coins.

you obviously do not know what makes a healthy market.  We need liquidity, that's why I sell high, and buy low.

I don't .. I'm still new to this.. All I know is that I like to see a steady upward climb like we saw yesterday and earlier today. Spikes scare me lol.

Yes theres nothing wrong with flipping its intelligent trading, thats like telling me not to make money. When it rises slow I hold.. but spikes like this dont hold water and the trend reverses, somebody ends up with the funds, might as well be you.

This is even more true if you want bc to do well, people that care about the coin need more of it. so save it from pump and dumpers by getting more with the flips.
Coinoholic

Activity: 84

Activity: 182

sitting around 3000
Activity: 257

The only real problem is when people do not buy back in after they sold out near the top
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

Activity: 84

Coinoholic
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Remember Mintpal is offline for some time from 7pm
Jump to: