Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1378. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Its everyday the same, the whales choose a coin, pump it, make hype around it, dump it for a alot of profit.
Thats the same game everytime. This time it was Blackcoin.
But it also has a golden side: More people found out about this beautiful coin  Wink
So maybe we will see the price back at 1000, maybe 800, who knows, but thats no big deal because the community here is one of the best i ever met   Wink
So with the multipool project and another good ideas this will soon go forward and the price will rise

Ah and by the way, i lost everything cause of Wolongs great Pandastory and only had 0,3 BTC left and i bought BC for 250 satoshi the first day directly from the miners, and mined some by myself,
Now i got about 2,5 BTC only because of this coin and 100k blacks, this brought me directly back to business  Grin

so i found out you only can win with this baby  Grin

So GO GO GO!!!

Pattes?  Huh
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Almost makes me wish I'd cashed out at the high, to buy back in now. However, I've never been good at short-term gain stuff, so look forward to the mine pool being switched on for real later this week, to test this interesting theory. Meanwhile, the POS coins keep dripping through ... keep it up, devs, you're doing a great job.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Its everyday the same, the whales choose a coin, pump it, make hype around it, dump it for a alot of profit.
But it also has a golden side: More people found out about this beautiful coin  Wink
So maybe we will see the price back at 1000, maybe 800, who knows, but thats no big deal because the community here is one of the best i ever met   Wink
So with the multipool project and another good ideas this will soon go forward and the price will rise

Ah and by the way, i lost everything cause of Wolongs great Pandastory and only had 0,3 BTC left and i bought BC for 250 satoshi the first day directly from the miners, and mined some by myself,
Now i got about 2,5 BTC only because of this coin and 100k blacks, this brought me directly back to business  Grin

so i found out you only can win with this baby  Grin

So GO GO GO!!!
+1

The community is great. Even the price is down to 1000 or even less, it doesn't matter. The long-term price will increase.

I'll buy some cheap coins.  Grin Grin
Activity: 154

Looks like someone is either verrrry cautiously trying to offload without panicking the market, or, looking at the buys, maybe trying to verrry slowly drive the price down to a level where can pick up some cheaper goods

interesting this could be the pumpers coming back again....

SPA coin has gone quiet...
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
ALL IN!
But it also has a golden side: More people found out about this beautiful coin  Wink
So maybe we will see the price back at 1000, maybe 800, who knows, but thats no big deal because the community here is one of the best i ever met   Wink

Now i got about 2,5 BTC only because of this coin and 100k blacks, this brought me directly back to business  Grin

so i found out you only can win with this baby  Grin

So GO GO GO!!!
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Looks like someone is either verrrry cautiously trying to offload without panicking the market, or, looking at the buys, maybe trying to verrry slowly drive the price down to a level where can pick up some cheaper goods
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
video1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsfAKCZuNOw

video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8Q6hnIiRo

spanish website: black-coin.tk

Cheesy

Donations:
Thanks for your support, it will help us to continue working..

BC: B8V5YkBoaSADX5SHpwPjsMCceudP8rb4KC

LTC:   LaFdCEqJNie4Mui4xEjpX5ZGX7m1eBSwEK

BTC:   16K81Yj6njWoen2UMHje8CzdbmM7v3vKQ2
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
shame i didn't sell at the top but glad i sold some, needed the coins to pay another bitcointalk member. i did say this will go back down when people start to panic sell. it may stay low for a bit but the future is bright here guys.
Activity: 214
remember the beta is going down today. so switch your workers.

Good point.  Forgot about that.  Thanks.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
 remember the beta is going down today. so switch your workers.
Activity: 53
All this multipool business...sounds like the Worldcoin effect is happening much faster in BC's community  Undecided

What is the worldcoin effect ?

I was about to ask the same question  Huh
Activity: 214
is the multipool offline now as i'm still mining?

The Black coin multipool is running http://bcmultipool.com/  It is in BETA so stats are buggy.  As long as you are seeing accepted shares on your computer / software everything is working fine.  Payouts are daily.  I have been receiving my payouts fine with no problems at all.

This multipool is brilliant as it helps support the market and make BC more robust.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
All this multipool business...sounds like the Worldcoin effect is happening much faster in BC's community  Undecided

wtf is world coin?
Activity: 154

What is the worldcoin effect ?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Ah, so mining all coins in 5 days is fairer than mining them in years like PPC?
And all holders hold less then 2%? Holy fuck. In BC every individuum can only own one address? Great!

10day-minig is a way to distribute coin dev have chosen 10-day could be longer or not this is his independent decision.
Of course less people joined to BC boat during minig...compare to eg PPC during minig.
To balance that we have to be creative and attract some people to join BC community.

But wait what you see after 10-day ? during mining price was 1000-3000 sat...
After minig price was 500-3000 too...
Do that mining really matters on price ? As you see not.

Today Mutipools / Gpufarms generally destroy idea of POW minig be one GPU-man for better distribution.
Personaly i saw on Vert pools fuys with 150Mhs workers...
POW mining creates his own ecosystem Roi/hardware...

10 day minig can get hate of whole minig indjustry wanted earn some $ on that proces.
They will hate IPO presels to like NEM... This coin is not for miners.

To balance that in POS system like BC works is more about building community.
As you see even during pump noone from 9/10 from top 10 even didn't touch balance.
...everybody are free to join or leave we cannot stop them ^^.
Only one thing can do is building community and rise.
Balance is that those top 100 have biggest responsibility for whole coin...
They need donate projects they have to back up new innovations and Dev.
We are trying to build that. I can asure you this is much harder than mining.

"I don't really get what this pool does when there is only POS?"

Whole idea of Black hole multipool have many purposes:
- Expand user base
- Stabilize price
- Many people don't want buy coins they like minig we are giving them chance.
- Some people like me just want back up coin because i have faith in it.

BC need time to build community and rise their position position lets check BC in one yeat then can we talk about it success or it failure.

Once more even today gpufarms/multipools just for $ don't convince me to long period of mining.
Today a way better for POS is make short mining time...or IPO for 4000 people wiling join and support some coin. like NEM.
And leave coin to community. People like me are bored about continuous mining wars this is stupid...
At the end only big data-centers ale alive...And source of all new coins are 2-3 of them...
In POS like here you dont have 3-4 peole possesing all unless you are let them to do it all it is up to community
with BTC you cant fight with centralized minig anymore same with PPC...
POS and POW are diffrent systems in principals.
But both are balanced somehow.
Till BC,NXT we haven't true POS systems at all other are just mixses.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So , any reason why should I throw in some money on this? Looks promising but that's not enough !

fair distribution of coins,

all holders hold less then 2%
no mining to inflate supply
Proof of stake is only 1 %
Ah, so mining all coins in 5 days is fairer than mining them in years like PPC?
And all holders hold less then 2%? Holy fuck. In BC every individuum can only own one address? Great!

Lol careful.. this community is very sensitive and delusional about how well the coins have been distributed.

I already found out how the discussion about the coin is dealt with , from both sides.
Activity: 23
Update on the BC distribution list Smiley

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

You can now click an address and see what it's been doing the past while. Updating regularly with new features/ functionality Smiley

Oh, and the list will be updated about every 3 hours on page refreshes! Smiley
So next update should be in about 2.5 hrs Smiley

Can you add me to the list ?

BRkQm3Cy222zkbazEAYor87ax5muQNn3Nd
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 49
I don't really get what this pool does when there is only POS?

It mines alt coins ... buys BTC with the alt coins .. then Buys BC with the BTC. So it's feeding sold BC back into the stake holder's hands while increasing the value of BC.
This is the most inovative mining idea I've ever seen! Do you know when the pool will be up and running again?

ah cool. But what is so innovative about that? This is just one step further to a normal mutlipool like middlecoin...
Normally mining contributes to pushing the price down, because multipools usually sell their coins at the lowest price. This means that for the price to stabilize there has to be at least as many new buyers buying up the new coins. What the BC guys are doing is the opposite; they have created a pool that will buy the coins up which will help to drive the price up by increasing demand. Furthermore it will greatly increase volume which will make the coin more interesting for exchanges to add.
Jump to: