Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1380. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
HOLY CRAP! anyone just see that on mintpal? Price rose from 1500 to 2600 instantly! Is this the multipool?

In the time it took me to write this sentence it dropped again to 1700...  Huh
Activity: 84
This coin is a perfect example of the Prisoners' Dilemma.

Exactly! If everyone would've just held on to their coin, we would be still soaring right now. But hey... now the rest of us will get to reap the rewards of their loss.

Yes. For Olympiccoin or FairQuark there are completly different rules Smiley

What is so special about Blackcoin? It's just pump and dump...

not got it on the cheap BC, were 1200

but it did sell you for 3000

exactly as I've done and I have over 100% in BC, sold for 3200, now waiting for the correction to, because pumping can see, it's not healthy growth
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Ughh, that was quite the market movement!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm

Exactly! If everyone would've just held on to their coin, we would be still soaring right now. But hey... now the rest of us will get to reap the rewards of their loss.

Yes. For Olympiccoin or FairQuark there are completly different rules Smiley

What is so special about Blackcoin? It's just pump and dump...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
WTF !! xD.
TO DA MOON!
as need money for life not indulge all of BC I only frighten whales discount, just time to sell a small part needed for expenses

Please very 2600
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
3rd time of asking, is the multipool offline now? i am still mining and don't want to waste my hash

I'm not mining, but on the site the stats suggest it's online?

Hashrate: 200.334645 MH/s
Miners: 115

Jump into IRC and ask in there to confirm.
24 Hour Volume:
1047.569 BTC  - BC

1785.879 BTC  volume all mintpal

volume crypsty

DOGE/BTC    Dogecoin    583 BTC   
LTC/BTC    LiteCoin    326 BTC   
AUR/BTC    AuroraCoin    306 BTC   

I'm sure the we enter the crypsty of BC, and it is only compounded zaintereowanie people
Our coin is resistant to dump crypsty for obvious reasons - no extraction

yet everything in front of us
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
3rd time of asking, is the multipool offline now? i am still mining and don't want to waste my hash
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Like I said go to the top, I bought for 520, 1200, 1350, 14xx almost 6btc and I know that so I can no longer buy below 1,500 to put my wallet and earn
once a week will do yourself a withdrawal 5000 BC to life, the rest of you lies and earns on growth and%

Sorry if this information is easily obtainable somewhere else (please post link if so) but how much bc would be created if I had say 50000 bc in my wallet?

1% interest per year. 

50,000bc x .01 = 500bc/ year +/- a bit of variance.
Like I said go to the top, I bought for 520, 1200, 1350, 14xx almost 6btc and I know that so I can no longer buy below 1,500 to put my wallet and earn
once a week will do yourself a withdrawal 5000 BC to life, the rest of you lies and earns on growth and%

Sorry if this information is easily obtainable somewhere else (please post link if so) but how much bc would be created if I had say 50000 bc in my wallet?

legendary
is the multipool offline now?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Activity: 57
I should be up to over 350k coins. But I am not  Cry

Glad I bought early - Nice to sit in the top 50 after mining this from the beginning.  Top 30 soon i hope.
legendary
is the multipool offline now as i'm still mining?
Activity: 113
I should be up to over 350k coins. But I am not  Cry
I bought in at about 4200 yesterday, tbh I didn't expect the price to drop so fast but I'm keeping hold of them.

The community around this coin looks great, seems to have innovative concepts and you generated 1350 btc volume in one day! I'll be buying more to average down, hopefully weak hands can pass on their BC to me.  Wink

Can't wait until you fire up the black hole generator again!  Cool
Activity: 56
It's so sad that people dumped the price down.
It should be priced around 4000.
Jump to: