Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1381. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I just want to say that I'm really inspired by the top wallet holders holding on to their coin. That really gave me even more faith!

I'm excited to see where all this leads! THIS is my new coin of choice!
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
ALL IN!
What are these 10 coin buys, 10 coin sells,...

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
About multipool - if I understood right, there is intention to setup a sha256 pool also, which then mines sha-coins converting them to BC?
If so, then that is good news, as I have tiny amount of asic-power available for getting more BC.

why not mine BC and convert to BC yourself?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
just bought 1.6k bc Cheesy now i got 2k , holding to tha moon!

Good I a also holding mine and not going to give into the pumping and dumping. Black coin is a decent coin so worth holding onto for the long term. Is the multi pool still going to be giving out black coins to it's miners or is that just a promo thing?
Whole point of Multipool is:
-to expand userbase - DONE but still in progress
-stabilize grow of BC price - In progress
-teach some miners/stackholders to be pacient and not rapid sell. - In progress
-test our community as well - In progress

BC pool will be UP now was in openBeta so results are mostly for testing purpose but it will go live for sere : )  ^^
Activity: 294

Good I a also holding mine and not going to give into the pumping and dumping. Black coin is a decent coin so worth holding onto for the long term. Is the multi pool still going to be giving out black coins to it's miners or is that just a promo thing?
Activity: 85
About multipool - if I understood right, there is intention to setup a sha256 pool also, which then mines sha-coins converting them to BC?
If so, then that is good news, as I have tiny amount of asic-power available for getting more BC.
Activity: 301
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
seems that the price is recovering.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
My suggestion to anyone reading is screw the pump and dump by the big guys and just dump a few shitcoins right now and buy a few bc, buy a 1000 it doesnt cost a lot and hold them for a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
I woke up and was shocked to find the price go down by 70% of what I bought it but I holding onto the coins because I don't want to make such a heavy loss on them. Do you all think it will go up again to the 5k mar or as that just the grand pump and dump of the coin by all the whales?

It will recover.  Yesterday was whales pumping; look at the nice smooth organic growth before yesterdays zigzagathon on the charts.  BC has great long term prospects and I am holding as are all of my friends.

Where can I find good BC charts?
Activity: 214
I woke up and was shocked to find the price go down by 70% of what I bought it but I holding onto the coins because I don't want to make such a heavy loss on them. Do you all think it will go up again to the 5k mar or as that just the grand pump and dump of the coin by all the whales?

It will recover.  Yesterday was whales pumping; look at the nice smooth organic growth before yesterdays zigzagathon on the charts.  BC has great long term prospects and I am holding as are all of my friends.
Activity: 210
Someone please dump on that juicy 1350 buy, I'm lurking somewhere there, ready to take your coins
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm actually kind of happy that is over. The pool cannot keep running with so many misreading hash rates and payouts. It has to go offline for some fixes, and come back up when it's nice and polished (later this week). Radio now knows his end can handle the load, so it's about supplying the information to the miner and being as transparent as possible so they know their hashes are getting their worth and not having to come into IRC every 5 minutes asking why their miner page isn't working. RDD also isn't a good mining option, but it did have fast blocks which made it perfect for testing. If we had been on DOGE we would have been waiting hours to see if the system was working just for a single block. But now that we know it works, it can mine DOGE, LTC, etc any of those large market coins.

Mining went well for me this weekend, but a lot of people had issues so I will be donating 100% of my mined BC from this test back into the community bounty.
Activity: 140
just bought another 5000 at 1362, fuck btcwhale, coins good. Plus we are safe in the knowledge at least 10btc a day (at current hash) will be spent on bc from the blackhole
Activity: 94
can we please shut up about BTCwhale? He has no influance at all. When he announced the blackcoin pump, nothing happened besides OHTER coins rising. 24 hour after his so called pump Blackcoin started to rise. His pumps most of the time are a 10 min flick only. What we saw today was panick selling. nothing more. They will regret later.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Why btc is soooooo slow Sad. Was unable to get the money in to get the cheap bc Sad.

cheap bc everyone is below 3000, today will be 2400

I ne gives BID ASK offers only buys because they are very cheap

Awesome!! at the end I got some bc ~ 1400 I wish I had more money to get more Smiley.
I think many people will think that way.And getting more.

Guys you need understand that in long run crashes in POS system are necessary...

How we expand real use base ?

Quick $ investors are joining only before pump and leave coin after all... with loss or income.
They go to play with their BTC somewhere else... Aurora2.0,Dogecoin2.0...

POS system creates society which have to be active and expand some how one of types expand is price crash.
Second is being creative, helpful... and attract other users to join.

We will rise we have 22 days old coins with hmm about 5000 unique users it will take time to expand.
Activity: 400
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
remember that if the price go lower you get more BC from the multipool SmileySmileySmiley

Happy days
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Lol @BTCWhale talking about pumping SPA on twitter yet the price keeps falling. This fool has no influence on anything.

Looks like some poor soul bought SPA at 0.183 BTC on Mintpal  Shocked now its down to 0.0056.

it wasn't for a large amount of btc there was no buy orders worth more then 0.01btc

Well, that's good!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Lol @BTCWhale talking about pumping SPA on twitter yet the price keeps falling. This fool has no influence on anything.

Looks like some poor soul bought SPA at 0.183 BTC on Mintpal  Shocked now its down to 0.0056.

it wasn't for a large amount of btc there was no buy orders worth more then 0.01btc
Jump to: