Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1382. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i bought hour ago for 1700..dont regreat 

I bought some at 2700 about 10 hours ago... I don't think this coin will have any problem getting above that again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Lol @BTCWhale talking about pumping SPA on twitter yet the price keeps falling. This fool has no influence on anything.

Looks like some poor soul bought SPA at 0.183 BTC on Mintpal  Shocked now its down to 0.0056.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Lol @BTCWhale talking about pumping SPA on twitter yet the price keeps falling. This fool has no influence on anything.
x100
claims the drop in BC is because he is out, this morning , wake up it started falling last night lol!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Why btc is soooooo slow Sad. Was unable to get the money in to get the cheap bc Sad.

cheap bc everyone is below 3000, today will be 2400

I ne gives BID ASK offers only buys because they are very cheap

Awesome!! at the end I got some bc ~ 1400 I wish I had more money to get more Smiley.
Activity: 84
cheap shopping on Sundays, the speculators are doing discount prices for buying a more and do the pump, you have to go to earn cheap BC, and I'll take everything for 14xx
Activity: 210
Damn Blackcoin, why you falling so much  Huh

Seriously a bunch of people must be selling at a loss right now... easily 20 million blackcoin bought and sold above 2000 and people are panic selling at a loss down to 1200.

Wtf.

Maybe people that bought sub 1k are unloading now in panic due to missing yesterdays pump (remember it took only one day)
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Damn Blackcoin, why you falling so much  Huh

Seriously a bunch of people must be selling at a loss right now... easily 20 million blackcoin bought and sold above 2000 and people are panic selling at a loss down to 1200.

Wtf.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
lol people are still selling BC Smiley hahahah either stupid or in huge panic!!!! good for me (us)
Activity: 210
Activity: 308
just wait people be patient Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Bought a good chunk at 1700, hope I won't regret Smiley
Activity: 101
TOP 1 richest has overweight 900000 BC to 4900000 in past hours Smiley

Somebody buying all cheap BCs
Why btc is soooooo slow Sad. Was unable to get the money in to get the cheap bc Sad.

cheap bc everyone is below 3000, today will be 2400

I ne gives BID ASK offers only buys because they are very cheap
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I bought the next 3BTC for 1200

but idiots will now pay for the sold cheaper than 3000 BC not give

Awesome collection there - you can sell for +15% right now lol

Am accumulating myself at these low levels.

I do not sell cheaper than the 3000 so it inaccessible coin, I'm curious how much redeems BC idiots now because nobody wants to sell cheap

I bought these for 14xx also dirt-cheap

Make that 50% profit already. Nice to have a new top stronger holder on board!
Activity: 154

Edit: I know it is still cheap, but would have been nice to get them at 1500 :p.
to 2650 BC does not have a lot of fools sold out, speculators lost
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I woke up and was shocked to find the price go down by 70% of what I bought it but I holding onto the coins because I don't want to make such a heavy loss on them. Do you all think it will go up again to the 5k mar or as that just the grand pump and dump of the coin by all the whales?
Activity: 153
time to hoover up these cheap coins guys! over half a million now and growing. will be pointing my rigs a another multipool when this is done to get more bc

need that new multipool up as fast as possible guys cant lose momentum now especially as mintcoin are now copying the idea with there multipool

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I bought the next 3BTC for 1200

but idiots will now pay for the sold cheaper than 3000 BC not give

Awesome collection there - you can sell for +15% right now lol

Am accumulating myself at these low levels.

I do not sell cheaper than the 3000 so it inaccessible coin, I'm curious how much redeems BC idiots now because nobody wants to sell cheap

coin will pick up as the launch of the full version of the pool draws closer.  people to busy losing money on spaincoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Update on the BC distribution list Smiley

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

You can now click an address and see what it's been doing the past while. Updating regularly with new features/ functionality Smiley

Oh, and the list will be updated about every 3 hours on page refreshes! Smiley
So next update should be in about 2.5 hrs Smiley

Can i get an add please?  Grin

B7K6zz2peUVWq5G32aWDUgdMoR9SYv4WvQ

Added ! Smiley

Update on the BC distribution list Smiley

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

You can now click an address and see what it's been doing the past while. Updating regularly with new features/ functionality Smiley

Oh, and the list will be updated about every 3 hours on page refreshes! Smiley
So next update should be in about 2.5 hrs Smiley

different values here... http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

Yeah we're about 2.5 hrs behind Smiley
Update soon.

Jump to: