Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1374. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Blackcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Blackcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

BDLyuuX7L9FJcLjjtG6uYgPxfSU72FNutH

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Is it a pump or natural growth?

The bump from 2050->2200 was just someone buying in. Atm we're doing quite good Smiley (probably natural)

ok, cause it sometimes looks like only someone wants to offload his coins in the 2000 range

You're right, it's probably the 160BTC dude from yesterday. Blocking all upward movement and dumping his coins to ppl trying to pump Smiley I watched a 2.1 BTC buy @2000 vanish and then when a 1.9 @ 1950popped up, he put up a wall at 2010 lol..

2.1 btc is a drop in the bucket when the volume is in hundreds of btc /day
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

The bump from 2050->2200 was just someone buying in. Atm we're doing quite good Smiley (probably natural)

ok, cause it sometimes looks like only someone wants to offload his coins in the 2000 range

You're right, it's probably the 160BTC dude from yesterday. Blocking all upward movement and dumping his coins to ppl trying to pump Smiley I watched a 2.1 BTC buy @2000 vanish and then when a 1.9 @ 1950popped up, he put up a wall at 2010 lol..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Mintpal going crazy
Pepemo.vip

Pump , it needs to calm down for a while to reinstate natural growth.

Looks like is people quietly accumulating BC after the bloodbath on Saturday and Sunday. Guess what, fire-sales is where most savvy investors make a killing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Pump , it needs to calm down for a while to reinstate natural growth.
Activity: 238
If you want to give this coin life, have it represent something bigger.

1. Donate a percentage to Civil Rights.
http://www.naacp.org/

2. Associate it with M.L.K.

No fucking thanks
Pepemo.vip

I like that BC is not associated with anything. Its just a currency. It doesn't promise anything. If the community wants to support causes, then they have every right too, but as a currency it should remain neutral.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

http://www.barackobamabiography.com/BC.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
What you think about development bounty ?

It could works in two ways:

1st  Community request:

-   Eg. Chatbox/trollbox in client
-   Mintpalcourse show in client
-   Block browser in client
-   Some of those things can be done by other programmers but approved by r4t eg.
-   Every improvement rise value of BC same time so donated money aren’t  wasted.

2nd Developer request:

-   R4t or other programmer offer us doing something but he request sum in BC for that.
-   Devs / programers know cost of running something this option is fair not everything can be done for free
-   We Vote and then try get $BC for improvement, then Soekip is holding it and pay dev/programer when job is done and works.

-   Then he can offer some good stuff and when people will know him easier will be to find founds
-   For Devs every improvement this is + value to coins they earn more for good job eg +100% price jump in hype ^^
-   Mayby developing of BC will be popular in future who knows !
-   Better to do something today and don’t regret it later
-   We can help Dev in rising coin as this is POS sytem only bagholders have responsibility to do backup coin.
-   Better make some programmers bag holders Cheesy ^^
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Steady growth is heathy.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Is there anyone who have mac wallet PoS working? I have 4 transactions "mined" and all of them shown as "conflicted" or "conflicted, broadcast through 16 nodes". Am I unlucky  Sad or is there a bigger problem  Huh

No bigger problem Smiley
Just someone else got the PoS before you, in the end it doesnt matter. You will receive your stake eventually.
ok, thanks! Smiley
Activity: 344
ALL IN!

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Activity: 476
Is there anyone who have mac wallet PoS working? I have 4 transactions "mined" and all of them shown as "conflicted" or "conflicted, broadcast through 16 nodes". Am I unlucky  Sad or is there a bigger problem  Huh

No bigger problem Smiley
Just someone else got the PoS before you, in the end it doesnt matter. You will receive your stake eventually.
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
i have something similar it says "generated but not acceptes" with a "?"

Activity: 196
IF you need italian trasnslation pm me... already do 3 pre ann translate coin
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Up as planned!
Jump to: