Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1384. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Blackcoin will survive like Icarus.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
OMG, pump in one day, dump also in one day!
legendary
Be ready for the worst! SPA is coming to Mintpal

P.S. Sorry for drama
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Update on the BC distribution list Smiley

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

You can now click an address and see what it's been doing the past while. Updating regularly with new features/ functionality Smiley

Oh, and the list will be updated about every 3 hours on page refreshes! Smiley
So next update should be in about 2.5 hrs Smiley

Can i get an add please?  Grin

B7K6zz2peUVWq5G32aWDUgdMoR9SYv4WvQ
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So , any reason why should I throw in some money on this? Looks promising but that's not enough !

fair distribution of coins,

all holders hold less then 2%
no mining to inflate supply
Proof of stake is only 1 %

(basically a deflationary coin)

helpful devs

Only PoS coin to have solved the forking issue.

The first of its kind to have dedicated altcoin multipool (buys BC for market price) to be off beta and live next by next weekend.

this is a top 20 if not top 10 coin, current market cap is just under 2 million, but it could hit 10 million by month end.

Biggest thing is this coin comes with no drama. It does not promise anything, it just works, just like bitcoins original design.

Thanks for the input. 6 pages to keep up. Sad((
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Wow, looks like I missed a few pages on this thread. I got some reading to do now Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

You can now click an address and see what it's been doing the past while. Updating regularly with new features/ functionality Smiley

Can you add me pls!? B5AqcB1U46voa7fJcvzN8bZxtxcJPFsCdr

Added =)
Activity: 84

Can you add me pls!? B5AqcB1U46voa7fJcvzN8bZxtxcJPFsCdr
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think big guys are off BC (massive sells some tens minutes ago), so now everything is in community hands, including miners. Let's prove that one of alt coins can raise it's value with smart moves (multipool) not speculations.

I doubt they are really off, they are opportunists if they see a chance to make profit with BC, they would try it.

Well, every skyrocket comes down again, we just can try pushing the ground every time a little bit higher.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I think big guys are off BC (massive sells some tens minutes ago), so now everything is in community hands, including miners. Let's prove that one of alt coins can raise it's value with smart moves (multipool) not speculations.
+1  i were smal investor to buy BC i woulg get into after pump in steady grow.

But that BUZzz was OK free advertisement ^^ attention many someone will probably join later when market will stabilize itself in grow.
Thanks sharks for that ! : ) anyway.
It will take tome but guys for long run will stay here without selling.
Yesterday when i saw that buzz and price skyrocket i know it will crash a bit... correction was needed to other people willing to join.
But trend up you just see^^.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I wonder what the disagreement with multipool was
@TheRadiostatic

@BTCWhale What kind of disagreement? I called you out on your shit and the fact that you have nothing to do with the value of coins? Wink

BTC whale don't get that BC miners won't dump BC next day because that will be retarded...
This is not regular POW coin someday he will get how it works...
I am sure noone from us don't know how it will works because this is 1st project like that in Crypto history ! : )
legendary
Let's see Spaincoin raising and crashing. Of course we can switch to it and make great profit. I am staying here with my BCs. It will climb step by step without that greedy help of big players.
Activity: 84
Why are you guys even discussing that on this thread? Take that mess and drama somewhere else.. we don't want it in here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
well that's it guys... https://twitter.com/BTCWhale

You do realise this is just someone who is looking to get back in on Blackcoin?

Dump screamers just show how hot this thing is, as they are shouting for a purpose, which is to get prices down for entering market.

could be....but that could mean dropping back to 500 is not unthinkable... I'll board the train again when that happens...
legendary
@TheRadiostatic

@BTCWhale What kind of disagreement? I called you out on your shit and the fact that you have nothing to do with the value of coins? Wink

Grin

Screw BTCWhale
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
@TheRadiostatic

legendary

+1

I didn't catch the idea also. Multipool is still in testing phase. What do he want from it.
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
well that's it guys... https://twitter.com/BTCWhale

You do realise this is just someone who is looking to get back in on Blackcoin?

Dump screamers just show how hot this thing is, as they are shouting for a purpose, which is to get prices down for entering market.
Jump to: