Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1393. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
I am not fond of the BC logo at all, btw (for what its worth). It looks to...transformers-ish.

I was trying to find a logo someone else made posted from a few days ago, can't find it tho. I dug that one a lot.  

See this thread, maybe you will find it

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=218.0
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I am not fond of the BC logo at all, btw (for what its worth). It looks to...transformers-ish.

I was trying to find a logo someone else made posted from a few days ago, can't find it tho. I dug that one a lot.  
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Trading is slowing down. Time to call it a night and hopefully not wake up to 400sat Tongue

Hopefully wake up with 4k sat Wink

more like  10k Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Trading is slowing down. Time to call it a night and hopefully not wake up to 400sat Tongue

Hopefully wake up with 4k sat Wink
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
and is it allways the same shit with with alt coins..... pump and dump...... sux !!!!
Activity: 113
Lots of weak sell orders. Should be easy for a push back to 4k.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
and I hope the price doesnt skyrocket any time soon, it sets a stronger floor if its built over time....
legendary
Activity: 1582
i just moved one of the top 100 up ;P
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Now there is a multipool that mines the most profitable coin and exchanges it for mintcoins and pays out to your mintcoin address. We're doomed!

Mintcoin devs cashed out their 700mil right? I don't think a multipool will save them in this case.
Yes dev refused to tell what he did with premined coins Cheesy...So conclusion is simple ^^.

About multipool on Mintcoin in reality miners will mine for that 20% inflation and guys with 10m+ wallets will be very happy Smiley...

OK lets troll some Ultra POS system and be glad that r4t make BC as it is:

1. Have UTC in wallet
2. Don't spend it during that year
3. Have wallet online all year < HOLY SHIT O_o !!!
4. Have wallet unlocked for minting...

BC seems scared of MINT and Ultra, why? Always spreading FUD of MINT and Ultra here and now I see people going over to their forum and doing it too. Is this how cryptos work? Seems dirty. I found this quote from the MINT team on their page along with a lot of other posts which dont support the idea that their dev sold all his coins:

"A substantial part of the premine is geared toward an incoming project. I won't tell you how much, what is this project and how long it will take (although I have the answers for at least two of them). I just want you to know that it goes for the premine as it goes for the rest of mintcoin: this is a long term project. So the premine must also be spent scarcely. And this is exactly what is going on.

Now, I agree that, if I was the dev, I would have acted differently on some things (the dev knows it). Still, things are starting to make sense for me.
I won't ask you to believe me, that's not the point. The point here is to say: no, the premine has not been sold, it is only kept at as long-term reserve.
Day-trade, sell, buy, hold. Whatever you do is good. If you day-trade, you create traffic. If you sell, you give opportunity to newcomers to know about mintcoin (even if they ultimately sell it too, they will have heard about it and this matters more than raw performance of an unknown coin). Buying now is a good opportunity too. And of course, if you hold, you'll get interest Smiley

Remember: mintcoin is long-term, patience is wisdom."

He also makes the point that, why the helll would he still be around and working on the project if he sold all his coins.. Just today

Based on the size of the community and the number of exchanges, merchants, payment solutions, games and services that have been set up for MINT compared to just about any coin I can find that was released around the same time it would seem the dev team has held true to this so far.

SO why are people bad talking other coins? Should I buy into MINT and UTC? People seem to worry about things which are about to take off.. I notice a lot of MINT people worrying about BC before it shot up...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
I wish the best for people that bought into Mint, but I ditched it completely for BC.

I'm about to call it a night on trading. I'm confident here, none of the top 100 wallets shrunk, some of them went up quite a bit. Good signs are good.

Goodnight, see you guys at 10k
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
lol mintcoin's community feel's like the stackcoin community......LOL
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
MINT is left with a bunch of bag holders from 40 satoshi so I can understand their efforts, and best of luck of them. I have some of both coin (mostly BC though), and BC is getting my 9-10 MH/s hash.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Mintcoin is a premined version of Blackcoin with a silly 20% rate of interest. I used to own both Mint and Blackcoin but the Mint dev pissed me off asking for 5 million in Mint donations to implement something after he's already been given 700 million MINT (worth hundreds of Bitcoin).

If Mintcoin goes up it's good for Blackcoin as BC is a non-premined version of MINT... Blackcoin will surely follow and eventually overtake.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Now there is a multipool that mines the most profitable coin and exchanges it for mintcoins and pays out to your mintcoin address. We're doomed!

Mintcoin devs cashed out their 700mil right? I don't think a multipool will save them in this case.
Yes dev refused to tell what he did with premined coins Cheesy...So conclusion is simple ^^.

About multipool on Mintcoin in reality miners will mine for that 20% inflation and guys with 10m+ wallets will be very happy Smiley...

OK lets troll some Ultra POS system and be glad that r4t make BC as it is:

1. Have UTC in wallet
2. Don't spend it during that year
3. Have wallet online all year < HOLY SHIT O_o !!!
4. Have wallet unlocked for minting...
Coinoholic
right thats it...

rest of my BTC hitting mintpal.... going all in on BC once the price drops a little again...

going to be a long night, and an early morning for the Grand Prix

looks like its being locked between 10 btc buy at 3000 and 10btc sell at 3300. Stay classy lol, I bought another 25k thats about my buying limit though sadly. Got 1mhash on the pool though best support I can offer from here on.

sell wall at 3300 is removed.

I see that, I also see that after 4100 there are no sales til 7000.. Lol. This could get very interesting again
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
right thats it...

rest of my BTC hitting mintpal.... going all in on BC once the price drops a little again...

looks like its being locked between 10 btc buy at 3000 and 10btc sell at 3300. Stay classy lol, I bought another 25k thats about my buying limit though sadly. Got 1mhash on the pool though best support I can offer from here on.

sell wall at 3300 is removed.
Coinoholic
right thats it...

Activity: 210
Anybody panicking out there need a ray of sunshine?

Click here:
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

Price is down, you can refresh and watch the top 10 wallets grow. #1 was @ 2 million coins earlier, now its over 3. Gobble gobble nom nom nom

edit: since the time I posted this #1 moved up over 100k.

This doesn't show the correct amount for my wallet.

Wallet != address.

Good catch! Meant address sorry
Jump to: