Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1388. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
dont u guys realise the price is massively manipulated by some whales right now?

please invest what you can afford to lose..

the buy supports are so weak, a 10 btc dump could drive it down to 1k+
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Coin is on the rise again. Its like Rocky gets knocked down and keeps comin.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
The show must go on!  Grin

Buy order  0.00002405   1991172.78506360   47.88770548
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
It will take time,  the only possible way the price cannot basically slowly go up forever is if no one  wants to make a massive return and constantly sells to make $50 instead of 5,000.    Even then.  Eventually only people with BC will be those that want to hold it so price will skyrocket.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
Hmmm Not all support is gone.... I think I'll hold! Maybe it's not so strange that this huge dip happened... It was up 10x it's offset value of 500. That's usually a good sign to at least sell 50% or so... If a lot of people start doing that it turns into a 'dump'.
I hope it's not wishful thinking...and I hope not all our BC's are distributed to the whale pumpers...
Now is the time for the multi pool to demonstrate it's true power....

Hold your ground!
http://youtu.be/1iPF7M5AI94
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Dumping for cheap buy

1BKvbFYk7XpHKEBpD3KTDwjXqDyQsRYCAD1   3350000.00000000   5.97015%
Activity: 382
Dumping is good! It distribute BCs to many people and multipool also gives them to us!! Grin
Activity: 322
I can't download the windows wallet? I tried on the main site and on this thread but it's not working and others have said the same.  How do I get one?

I just checked and it works fine for me. Are you able to follow the link to Mega? Where are you getting stuck exactly?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I can't download the windows wallet? I tried on the main site and on this thread but it's not working and others have said the same.  How do I get one?
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
Price is back down. Good time to buy before the next rally.  Cool

oh wowza. I'm all out of spare buying change with a big fat bag of BC on hand. Hopefully multipool op gets in on these low prices
Activity: 322
Price is back down. Good time to buy before the next rally.  Cool
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
quick question...
i try to send BC from my wallet to different wallet

but it say amount exceeds my balance ( i'm sending much less than my balance)

anyone know the reason ?

Any coins have not matured?

im only sending my ballance , next pay out for pos is 12hrs way...

Can any one help me?

ask here in the very active irc

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoin&uio=d4 
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
So , any reason why should I throw in some money on this? Looks promising but that's not enough !

fair distribution of coins,

all holders hold less then 2%
no mining to inflate supply
Proof of stake is only 1 %

(basically a deflationary coin)

helpful devs

Only PoS coin to have solved the forking issue.

The first of its kind to have dedicated altcoin multipool (buys BC for market price) to be off beta and live next by next weekend.

this is a top 20 if not top 10 coin, current market cap is just under 2 million, but it could hit 10 million by month end.

Biggest thing is this coin comes with no drama. It does not promise anything, it just works, just like bitcoins original design.

Activity: 448
quick question...

anyone know the reason ?

Can any one help me?
We've been "pumped and dumped", reached a peak of just under 5k, attracted a trading volume of over 1200 bitcoins, and we're still trading higher than we were yesterday.
I think there will be series of 'pump and dump' all the way but the price will always remain higher than the previous day. Grin
Activity: 182
We've been "pumped and dumped", reached a peak of just under 5k, attracted a trading volume of over 1200 bitcoins, and we're still trading higher than we were yesterday.
Every single coin is precious as there is no supply! Once you loose them, can't give you assurance to buy them at the same price!

It is  a little fear that people are fearing of big dump but see the whole picture where only BC can achieve where other altcoins have failed.

I am holding regardless of volatility of the market. Those who had missed the train earlier can buy BC between 3000 to 3500, sure enough to predict these are cheap selling! And dump your .dat somewhere and see after six months or may be one year, "U have created your fortune!"

Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 448
quick question...

anyone know the reason ?

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
quick question...

anyone know the reason ?

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So , any reason why should I throw in some money on this? Looks promising but that's not enough !
Jump to: