Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1390. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
is this new code or is it a fork? if its a fork what is it a fork of? does it use coinage or something more like nxt for pos?
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
good evening everyone,

Just wanted to write this message as i'm slowly getting sick of people showing up on the forums (like this) to ONLY share their negative energy with all their live failures.
dump, pump, coin dead wtf is that?Huh why this coin is dead? i have been mining, i have been buying BC and even when the market cap was 300k i hold to it as i truly believe in this coin. Now we are at 3000 sat and people are complaining? WTF? most of us are far ahead of what we had. Since yesterday we have 1000 sat more and here I hear comments that coin is dead . lol please if you have to write then do it on some crap coin forum. There is something special about BC and community and the effort people have given is just amazing. I had a thought today that maybe it would be better for the coin to go very slowly up but rather with the team that was supporting this coin last couple of days (no mention those who are here from the beginning). I'm normally not writing lot but have read all those 366+ pages, every single post.
Since BC went to almost 5k today people are panicking, there is huge chaos and the value of some comments is very low. To those who do not see the future of BC please kindly leave and do not share your thoughts. I don't care about mint, i don't care about takei or other altcoins which you wish to "pump & dump". Those comments are just pointless and are creating unnecessary scarness and panic around others.

Just hold on. It is not a huge weekly profit that your are looking for but rather long term investment! Stay on the ship and we will set sail one day to a nice beach with nice chicks and drinks. Stay positive.

Wishing you pleasant evening.

Nice words, a lot of interesting thouhts in your letter...
See you at the bar... at the BC bar...
Activity: 322
Also, for the naysayers: This coin rose in price too fast. It was due for a correction. The market has stabilized and is building buy support are 3.3k satoshi. I expect plenty of volatility of this coin coming for the next couple of days, but I have a large stake that I'm holding onto long-term.

Ya I think the rise to 3300K was sustainable, the 5K we saw earlier was pump and dumpers playing with our beautiful coin unfortunately. They will be back to play again with the gains of our hardwork, I'm sure.
Activity: 280
Also, for the naysayers: This coin rose in price too fast. It was due for a correction. The market has stabilized and is building buy support are 3.3k satoshi. I expect plenty of volatility of this coin coming for the next couple of days, but I have a large stake that I'm holding onto long-term.
Activity: 280
Is there an ETA on when other algos will be added to the multipool? I feel that piece of news will really cause this coin to explode.
Activity: 266
Something that's been on my mind a lot lately for which Blackcoin seems like a perfect fit, is the idea of dovetailing into the music industry. I have been putting some feelers out there through friends in the business and there seems to be interest, and a brewing awareness. It therefore did not surprise me completely to see this article just a few moments ago: http://www.coindesk.com/coins-for-bands-disrupt-music-industry/

The coin referred to in this article sounds like complete crap, but I take it as a good sign and confirmation of my basic premise that these two worlds are coming together. It makes total sense, the demographics are perfect. I'll do my bit with the contacts I have, but if anyone can make some moves getting Blackcoin on the map with the music industry - man, can you imagine the progress we'd make?
Activity: 364
good evening everyone,

Just wanted to write this message as i'm slowly getting sick of people showing up on the forums (like this) to ONLY share their negative energy with all their live failures.
dump, pump, coin dead wtf is that?Huh why this coin is dead? i have been mining, i have been buying BC and even when the market cap was 300k i hold to it as i truly believe in this coin. Now we are at 3000 sat and people are complaining? WTF? most of us are far ahead of what we had. Since yesterday we have 1000 sat more and here I hear comments that coin is dead . lol please if you have to write then do it on some crap coin forum. There is something special about BC and community and the effort people have given is just amazing. I had a thought today that maybe it would be better for the coin to go very slowly up but rather with the team that was supporting this coin last couple of days (no mention those who are here from the beginning). I'm normally not writing lot but have read all those 366+ pages, every single post.
Since BC went to almost 5k today people are panicking, there is huge chaos and the value of some comments is very low. To those who do not see the future of BC please kindly leave and do not share your thoughts. I don't care about mint, i don't care about takei or other altcoins which you wish to "pump & dump". Those comments are just pointless and are creating unnecessary scarness and panic around others.

Just hold on. It is not a huge weekly profit that your are looking for but rather long term investment! Stay on the ship and we will set sail one day to a nice beach with nice chicks and drinks. Stay positive.

+1

Anyone who is not happy with 50% return in a single day has got a screw loose. That's ignoring the 500% gain over the last 4 days!

These people don't understand price action. Just hit 'ignore' Smiley
Activity: 322
good evening everyone,

It's good to hear from some of our more quiet Blackcoin fans. Thanks for commenting Daniel! Way to silence the trolls.

im not sure what you said, but i approve of this message!

I understood just fine  Tongue
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
good evening everyone,

im not sure what you said, but i approve of this message!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
good evening everyone,

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Top 1000 hold about 65 million total down around 3.5 million >> means distribution is increasing Smiley

that's the biggest plus I have come across. There are tons of new wallet holders that hold less then 100k right now.

Thanks MuffinMaster was waiting for your stats update after today!  Wink

Glad I can help Smiley

If you miss something in this thread you can always follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/BTCGlass
Activity: 476
NEW EXCHANGE:
http://www.Bittrex.com!

GET 1 BC if you create a Wallet this weekend!
GET 0.5 BC for every trade from 5PST onwards ( 01:00 GMT / 02:00 CET )

CHOO CHOO!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Top 1000 hold about 65 million total down around 3.5 million >> means distribution is increasing Smiley

that's the biggest plus I have come across. There are tons of new wallet holders that hold less then 100k right now.

Thanks MuffinMaster was waiting for your stats update after today!  Wink
Activity: 247
For anyone scared of MINT copying the same pattern or worried people will flock over to it, do the math, for roughly 1 btc investment give or take at current BC prices, you'd get a .04% stake in the entire Marketcap of Blackcoin. For the same in mint you'd get a .0017% cut! now which would you rather have? Also with a lower coin cap, black is more scarce, and no premine or Dev funny business going on. My money is on BC.

I left mint for blackcoin before the multipool idea! Copying really sounds desperate!

Fundamentals are not even comparable!

It just doesn't have the same effect on a coin with 20% interest that it has on a coin with 1%. Not comparable whatsoever.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
the mega wallet windows download will not start for me and I want to point my miners here, very frustrating.   The mega page shows the picture that normaly would begin loading and does nothing!

Firefox!
For anyone scared of MINT copying the same pattern or worried people will flock over to it, do the math, for roughly 1 btc investment give or take at current BC prices, you'd get a .04% stake in the entire Marketcap of Blackcoin. For the same in mint you'd get a .0017% cut! now which would you rather have? Also with a lower coin cap, black is more scarce, and no premine or Dev funny business going on. My money is on BC.

I left mint for blackcoin before the multipool idea! Copying really sounds desperate!

Fundamentals are not even comparable!
Activity: 336
the mega wallet windows download will not start for me and I want to point my miners here, very frustrating.   The mega page shows the picture that normaly would begin loading and does nothing!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I think BC community made bigt buzz about Blackhole Multipool to shake some crypto arround Cheesy...
More people will see those kinds of multipools more attention will go to orginal brand ^^.
At the end BC is winner.
In crypto to profit are rules:
be 1st...  ( BC )
Or scam...
Or be smart...(innovative) (BC)

And this is MOST INPORTANT SENTECE GUYS !

Hello,

top 1000 wallet analysis compared with yesterday.

top 10 hold : just under 15 mill

top 10 wallets:
Code:
Rank	address	March 15th	change from yesterday
1 BKvbFYk7XpHKEBpD3KTDwjXqDyQsRYCAD1 3450000 New wallet !!  (Exchange?)
2 B7nvWE1M7prrVpoC5ddkQ1kv3TFSKmYsEb 1915523.391 New wallet !!
3 BRLbUWDC5iSokSFED1GaSdxC1ReEvsaE3y 1633724.031 100%
4 BAfagM1qg7Z6zCbijiB4ZetwtFLFgFmKBE 1362831.269 100%
5 BBivCaM3Qj4euRnFJmYiTFTGfWEzU9A9BL 1358764.443 100%
6 BBFsG6ioDmast8SiKpB1GTdjbet4tvxK2U 1271139.988 84%
7 BALoJW2zw4pKZfbuNtSzYVr5oDzcWiiXgg 1026581.658 100%
8 BQzGUknYdwi43U9JPnouf4dmmgNSQRT6YR 1000000 New wallet !! (Exchange ?)
9 BMTapHhG6tDZzqV9DNdGGYZPeSNb2RX2ZB 999999.96 New wallet !! (Exchange ?)
10 BN791jjCYKTk1tWS6KC9sUbWY4ivxLkyg9 975000.0999 100% (Exchange ?)

there are 2 brand new leaders in the top wallet category. However the top one could be an Exchange wallet. that would make sense as there is 500+ BTC daily volume.

to get into the top 20 takes 500k coins or 17 BTC

Top 50 takes 200k coins or about 6.8 BTC

top 100 takes 100k coins or 3.4 BTC

In the top 100 there is 22 brand new wallets that were not there yesterday.

Overall the top 100 is holding 36 million however I believe the increase in  5 million from yesterdays 31 million is mostly due to people keeping their BC in an exchange.

Top 1000 hold about 68 million total

Hello,

top 1000 wallet analysis compared with late yesterday (about 14 hours ago).

top 10 hold : just under 15.6 mill (change of +.6 mil)

top 10 wallets:

Code:
Rank	address	
1 BKvbFYk7XpHKEBpD3KTDwjXqDyQsRYCAD1        3600000   +1.5 mill (might not be exchange)
2 B7nvWE1M7prrVpoC5ddkQ1kv3TFSKmYsEb        1915523      no change
3 BRLbUWDC5iSokSFED1GaSdxC1ReEvsaE3y        1633807     no change
4 BAfagM1qg7Z6zCbijiB4ZetwtFLFgFmKBE          1362844      no change
5 BBivCaM3Qj4euRnFJmYiTFTGfWEzU9A9BL          1358778      no change
6 B7hpLTntiQWgn9WpoBwxnefLDeRLdma9YX        1312322      New wallet !!
7 BRUe1y65FxRvkSm1VvmvN8ciuYhj7hbZ48         1303722      New to top 10, +800k coins
8 BBFsG6ioDmast8SiKpB1GTdjbet4tvxK2U          1071140.     down 250k
9 BALoJW2zw4pKZfbuNtSzYVr5oDzcWiiXgg          1026599      no change
10 BQzGUknYdwi43U9JPnouf4dmmgNSQRT6YR        1000000      no change

Same leader as before, but added 1.5 million coins, as well there is a new wallet in the top 10. one wallet is gone: B7hpLTntiQWgn9WpoBwxnefLDeRLdma9YX is not not in the top 1000 it had 999999.96 BC

to get into the top 20 takes 400k coins or 12 BTC   (total 22.3 million coins) at least 3 million of it is in exchanges, could be as high as 10.

Top 50 takes 175k coins or about 5.4 BTC >> hold 30 million

top 100 takes 100k coins or 2.7 BTC >>

In the top 100 there is 9 brand new wallets that were not there yesterday.

Overall the top 100 is holding 37 million and increase in about 1 million.

+1

Brilliant analysis!
Jump to: